Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 5. (Read 2015 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:39:00 AM
I think that's already happened at this time where the crypto has become a priority for many people as more and more people who know about crypto and became the mainstream every day and have expanded in various sectors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 12:15:03 AM
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
Of course, this theme can immediately raise the mood. But I'm not sure that in future years for the crypto currency will be all so cloudless and it will constantly develop and grow. What is happening now, tells us that she still has a lot of problems.
Activity: 137
Merit: 25
Absolutely. One bank here in our country is adapting cryptocurrency and encouraging the others to do the same. Maybe 10 years from now, more establishment will be using cryptocurrency as the method of payment for a hassle free transaction
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
Meyimpan coins for a long time is indeed very exciting for the future. This form of investment for the long-term trading. An awful lot of people who are already doing this and they have a lot of money. But you have to buy the coins that get listed at the top of the coin. Like this coin and the Ethereum Bitcoin which is great for long-term trading.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

Cheers Man i think i will be holding some for a very long time lets hope we get to witness the future
Activity: 91
If crypto will be in great demand in the future, then we will have many types of coins. These coins will change our lives. Cryptocurrency will become popular in a few years, then cryptocurrency will be used extensively or in daily transactions

Second this. I remember reading an article on the evolution of money - from barter trade, to physical items, to Shekel, printed money (by Government)... and in the future, currency by community (i.e. cryptocurrencies).
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
If crypto will be in great demand in the future, then we will have many types of coins. These coins will change our lives. Cryptocurrency will become popular in a few years, then cryptocurrency will be used extensively or in daily transactions

I am afraid that you are a little too optimistic, but I hope that you are right. Crypto have to become more popular among the average people and need more people to get involved, this is the way to become mainstream in few years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Crypto has to have a structure that is easy enough for anyone to use in daily life. Now they have a very complicated structure. So we need a little more ttime for simplification. I think that these simplifications will be made in the next few years and become mainstream.
Activity: 252

It's just a matter of time before that dream is accomplished. Bitcoin is about to enjoy mass adoption globally. It is the future of money as it's already defining the financial world. Just take a look at the position of the G20 on cryptocurrency generally and bitcoin is the leading crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Yes, we live in a modern era and I think virtual is everything, this is good for us hopefully with technology development today cryptocurrency become great and great more
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Even though the crypto may not become a mainstream, it will play a major roll in the economy in the future. But, yeah. Crypto holders will have a bright future for sure.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
nowadays nobody is accepting bitcoin as foreign money...they are using it to exchange and earn cash,or they are keeping it as asset on the way to use it for long time funding and if everything is going like this then I dont think bitcoin might be the mainstream.
Activity: 116
Yeah this is mainstream, people come and go. I like ICOs right now, Kelvin Blockchain particularly. Here is more info about this, hope to see your feedback about this project, very excited Wink
Activity: 308
Possibly we will see in long term, an investment similar to an SP500.
Of course, it will have high volatility due to hacks, forks, government regulations that alter their price.
Activity: 294

Although I'm not sure that crypto will end up as a currency, but I believe the industry will continue to grow in the future. Many coins are very potential, and some don't really have a future. But the cycle will always occur, and if we have lived in the right place, it's only a matter of time until we will get the benefits.
Activity: 462

It's simple, but that's how it works, at least on many global altcoins.
But maybe the first challenge is we need to pick the right coins first, because it seems that it is the main goal of everyone who enters in this field
It seems to me that it will be a long time before the crypto currency will take the place of real money. In any case, all the states must adopt the appropriate legislation for this, but at the moment the Crypto-currency is semi-legal.
Activity: 42
Yes, sure! . I think that with the development of technology, cryptocurrencies will become a part of everyday life. This will not happen quickly, but it really is a logical solution.
Activity: 266

It's simple, but that's how it works, at least on many global altcoins.
But maybe the first challenge is we need to pick the right coins first, because it seems that it is the main goal of everyone who enters in this field
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think that with the development of technology, cryptocurrencies will become a part of everyday life. This will not happen quickly, but it really is a logical solution.
Pages:
Jump to: