Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 14. (Read 2038 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 100
Already Crypto is mainstream currency in any countries they are many merchants accepting bitcoin every single day but in near future we can see internet world accept bitcoin as main currency
I also think that crypto-currencies are the future, and their popularity will only increase, but you exaggerate, arguing that bitcoin is accepted and used in all countries.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I agree, now the development of the crypto world is getting better and it makes people more familiar with cryptocurrency. so I think that cryptocurrency has a good prospect in the future. and I hope some years later cryptocurrency will be more developed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I don't think so. The longer it seems I feel will increasingly mushrooming. Because of the longer also the more that know and join in crypto. So it is not unlikely that this crypto will be mushrooming.
Activity: 91
As far as I know, there are already some countries that are researching their own cryptocurrencies and they plan to release their country’s digital currency.Of course, these need follow-up confirmation.
Activity: 104
I think the future for crypto looks bright. We all know that the future will be cashless society and crypto's will be a huge part of that. For those who were holding a coin that specializes on payments, you can hodl it for as long as you can because that coin will always be on demand in the future. So far, we can only purchase limited things using bitcoin. When we can buy anything on bitcoin or other alts, the market will be and we will live a comfortable life.
Activity: 112
Already Crypto is mainstream currency in any countries they are many merchants accepting bitcoin every single day but in near future we can see internet world accept bitcoin as main currency
Activity: 92
Activity: 31
As long as the people ,the customers and the investors will support and trust the bitcoin and other cryptos then, the cryptos might be the mainstream in few years to come, in the market world.
Activity: 68
yes maybe in the future cryptocurrencies will be used and needed and legalized in all countries, unlike now, not all countries legalize crypto in that country, some even to prohibit it and make laws about the ban, maybe now the government still not to legalize crypto for fear of being abused by an unauthorized party, but I am sure in the future crypto will be legalized by all countries
Activity: 84
Personally i think cryptocurrency is definitely the future of money. The patronage will go global as people begin to understand the principles and significance of cryptocurrencies. Some years to come, cryptocurrencies as medium of exchange will definitely displace fiat.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think crypto will still need 3 to 5 years to mainstream as there are not property law in the field and so much scam in there too.

So I think in 3 to 5 years all the legal problem will solved, and crypto will be used in world wide.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I believe with the right crypto ecosystem platform, we'll see great boost. But, we have to have more investors and users for crypto to make it happen! With the emerge of artificial intelligence, crypto will see more success in the future. Ftec is a good platform for crypto and can help to make it bigger too. https://ftec.ai

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
HODL is good but we must stay with our analyz, even crypto will mainstream in a few years it is better to manage our money and not just hold it. with only hold it, it can't grow and we can make more money in future
Activity: 31
Hope for a brighter future for cryotos!!
Activity: 168
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

Crypto is a new breakthrough in the future, so crypto will become commonplace in the future. All will depend on how reliable crypto everyone is.
Activity: 266

Not necessarily, for the group of people who are still anti-crypto until whenever they will still oppose.
We must open our eyes that not everyone receives cryptocurrency.
Activity: 171
Cryptocurrency is no longer as popular as last year. Fundamental improvements in technology did not happen, in shops it is not accepted (except in rare cases). I do not see the prerequisites for future cryptocurrency to become popular among the population.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
I heard that the world financial system will be divided into two-loop, USD and the RMB between which the link will be the crypto currency.
...In the two-loop system of the new currency world, the third unit of wealth will be the crypto currency. The crypto currency does not have a single emission center (it is international). With direct payments on-line, she bypasses the banks. That is, it reliably isolates the USD contour from the RMB contour.
I am sure that it was for this purpose cryptocurrency was created.

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Could it be yes, it all depends on whether crypto can survive in the future, there are still many things to do until people actually leave cash money.
Activity: 238
Now it is becoming a mainstream. We can easily see the process going on as more and more people get to know about cryptocurrency each day. The crypto has implemented itself in the most popular spheres: Television, Youtube, Gaming and others.

it's not mainstream yet. Few channels on youtube do not make it mainstream. It's mentioned on TV now and then, but nothing significant. It will still take some time to go places
Pages:
Jump to: