Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 15. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
When everyones social networks banned crypto then it shouldn't be a mainstream. In next a few years the world must will be determined with rights of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 336
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
May be or may not be...Watching out the condition of cryptocurrency we cant be sure of that if cryptocurrency can become the main currency...We cant take sure decisions for that..We have to wait for improvement of the condition of cryptos.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Maybe this is good theory for us. But its really hard to be mainstream.However, many people dont know what is crypto.So, maybe 10 years later.

I agree with you. A few years very short period. I think that we need to wait for the regulations. To remove all the scum that is on the market. Maybe then people will stop being afraid to use this
Activity: 117
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

Agree, crypto will be world wide accepted I believe well before already 2020. It becomes discussion subject in senate even nowadays. I am strongly confident that it will effect everyone on the globe.
The exchange and development of information technology is very fast. I believe that within 5 years, there is great hope that it will be fully popularized.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
I agree with you. Absolutely, the crypto will be mainstream in a few years. It has changed lives of many people and made many people filthy rich. Blockchain technology and altcoins will be more popular, and more people will become crypto holders.
Yes, but only it will not be so soon as we all would like. Some corrupt officials will always oppose transparency of transactions and public announcement of purse numbers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I agree with you. Absolutely, the crypto will be mainstream in a few years. It has changed lives of many people and made many people filthy rich. Blockchain technology and altcoins will be more popular, and more people will become crypto holders.
Activity: 126
I believe that in the future cryptocurrency will be a part of our daily life! so we need to get into it now if we want to make money on it in the future
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
Yes, crypto will be mainstream. But the issue is when? Nobody knows for sure. But all indicators are pointing towards the adoption of cryptos. This is an encouragement for everyone to hodl their assets now. Bigger days are coming.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Yes it could be, it an industry that has been growing contantly and everyday so, on the future it will be a huge thing, once the people find the kind of things that can be done with it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

Yes it will be as many countries are trying to go cashless and it will be helpful for both government and the users but it will take some time for adoption of crypto currencies.
Activity: 210
I don't agree with you. if the market continues to fall, many will throw cryptocurrency. and the market will be recovering for a long time
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
Yes. Crypto currency is now popular in many countries and I believe that it will progress more every day and attract more and more users.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
Now it is becoming a mainstream. We can easily see the process going on as more and more people get to know about cryptocurrency each day. The crypto has implemented itself in the most popular spheres: Television, Youtube, Gaming and others.
Yes crypto became mainstream right now and even a year ago we can't imagine how many people will know about crypto. A couple year ago crypto was a toy for a geeks, but now I see more and more news about crypto and how people and companies try to adoption crypto, blockchain and other things in real life that people can use it.

I agree that it's very much become mainstream at this point. It's in all of the major news and media outlets, social media especially. The problem is that if it's always so well known that makes future growth a bit more difficult, since now you have to do more than just make people aware of crypto. They actually need to learn why or why they shouldn't care about it. And that's much harder I think.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Crypto will become the basis of civilized life in the near future. The technology of the disbanded registry is already part of everyday life in all countries.
Activity: 249
Now it is becoming a mainstream. We can easily see the process going on as more and more people get to know about cryptocurrency each day. The crypto has implemented itself in the most popular spheres: Television, Youtube, Gaming and others.
Yes crypto became mainstream right now and even a year ago we can't imagine how many people will know about crypto. A couple year ago crypto was a toy for a geeks, but now I see more and more news about crypto and how people and companies try to adoption crypto, blockchain and other things in real life that people can use it.
Activity: 308
Activity: 86
Due to the increasing number of people using the internet worldwide cryptocurrency is the new wave in terms of digital investment moreover I still believe political restrictions would be a major factor in its use internationally
Activity: 112
Pundi X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop). This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their creditcard machine (POS machine) takes direct crypto payments
Activity: 259
Probably not. Crypto currency was the mainstream at the end of last year, when almost everyone was talking about the growth of bitcoin. I think that in a few years there will be two options, or no one will even remember the bitcoin, or everyone will take it as an ordinary thing!
Activity: 75

I agree with you about the strength of this coin in the future but it certainly will not eliminate the current currencies
Pages:
Jump to: