Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 4. (Read 2015 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 04:18:14 PM
things are showing signs of improvement folks, it will progress toward becoming standard soon I accept. at the point when all the legislature will take cryptos decidedly then individuals would see we were appropriate from the earliest starting point. hail digital currency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 11:54:29 AM
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
I still think this is still a early stage in the development of cryptocurrencies, there is a lot of smart money that is out and that are still evaluating to invest or not in this market and once they do and the rest of the people realize the incredible opportunity that cryptocurrencies really are we are going to see the rest of society adopting cryptocurrencies as well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 09:47:00 AM
May not be in few years but definitely in future. It will be too hard to scale that much in few years. People are still learning about crypto and their use cases, still development is going on.
And also crypto has not yet been adapted for most users. When this will easy and less risky to use, then crypto will be the mainstream.

Few years? Hardly.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 21, 2018, 06:24:59 AM
May not be in few years but definitely in future. It will be too hard to scale that much in few years. People are still learning about crypto and their use cases, still development is going on.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 21, 2018, 05:52:52 AM
I think that with the development of blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies will also be brought into a new era, and now most of the worthless coins will die!
Perhaps, the market is now failing and filtering off poor quality altcoins, eradicating these altcoins from the market so that the market is cleaner and less coin.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 03:13:05 AM
In my opinion, the cryptocurrency is too weak and unpopular to be able to become instead of cash
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 19, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
I think that with the development of blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies will also be brought into a new era, and now most of the worthless coins will die!

Well it still will take a little more time to consider crypto to be accepted in the mainstream but from now to that time, there should be a considerable growth in acceptance. It's not that easy convincing people that btc will be a big help in the future.
Activity: 92
August 19, 2018, 05:44:55 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:55:56 AM
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

As long as the crypto currency remains allowed, this will work. Regulation and implementation will kill the technology itself at the root.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 19, 2018, 03:35:57 AM
Cryptocurrency has garnered a lot of attention over the past few years. And more players are getting involved looking for the best ways to integrate cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology into the mainstream system.
It would take a lot more time, and some little changes and regulations for that to happen.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
August 19, 2018, 03:31:37 AM
Digital currency will be the future. Now many countries are not using them because of few concerns but they will start using when they actually know the benefits. Similar trend of people was observed when they first came to know about paper money and now every one is using paper money. Just wait for few years and you will see that local shops around the world will accept crypto currency and countries will develop their own national crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
August 19, 2018, 03:16:22 AM
crypto will be standard. Regardless, the issue is when? Nobody knows beyond question. Regardless, all markers are pointing towards the gathering of cryptos. This is a comfort for everyone to hodl their focal points now. More noteworthy days are coming.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
August 19, 2018, 02:59:29 AM

Maybe so, if there is no action on the part of the states, on the ban. After all, as soon as the crypt goes into the economy, the fear of banks begins and, in principle, irreversible consequences. Therefore, we can say one thing, we enjoy it, while we are given such an opportunity.
Activity: 47
August 19, 2018, 01:23:50 AM
Holding the right ones are the ones to be hold in long time, not some bad ones.
Activity: 103
August 19, 2018, 01:20:17 AM
Crypto is becoming more popular every day , but still I do not think that it will become a replacement for everyday payment
Activity: 364
August 18, 2018, 07:01:37 AM
I think that it is mainstream already, but of course its influence will only grow with years and in nearest years people probably will know more and more about it, and use it a lot more.
Activity: 322
August 18, 2018, 06:11:26 AM
I don't think that cryptocurrency will become the main monetary unit in the near future, but this niche will occupy a definite position in society, absolutely exactly. Looking at ICO how it develops, what projects they create: banks, factories, windmills etc. People try for the benefit of nature and people. The future will accurately communicate with cryptocurrency and projects that are backed by it.
Activity: 85
August 18, 2018, 05:39:09 AM
I hold the same opinion and continue to hold in the hope that we will soon be able to get rich )
Activity: 504
August 16, 2018, 04:54:38 AM
I think that's already happened at this time where the crypto has become a priority for many people as more and more people who know about crypto and became the mainstream every day and have expanded in various sectors.

In a way, you are right. meanwhile, I think that the society has divided into 2 groups. The first one believes in the crypto, while the second one is sure that it will crash.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 01:27:05 AM
Many of the new coins now enter and this will make a very good competition. I myself do a long-term trading with buying new coins with a low value.
This is a new system with a technology very remarkable. So many people are interested in joining the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: