Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not? - page 2. (Read 2023 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138
I don't know what they are like to embrace bitcoin? is it by accepting bitcoin as a tool to buy something for their company? or do they hire employees with bitcoin? But personally, I get a decent life from bitcoin by trading and getting free tokens from airdrop and bounty.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

At the moment it is too early I think the crypto into business adaptation will help much to a business but if we do that it will really help the crypto world to grow in the business field and one day if that happened of course cryptocurrency could help my business but something must start from some where and connecting cryptocurrencies to the business processes will not cost anything it can be done as a extra extensions in many scenarios but that is something we should do for the betterment of the crypto world and the community
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
depending on which country we live in, because not all countries legalize the use of bitcoin, such as in my country bitcoin or crypto currency does not help because the government prohibits the use of bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 92
of course cryptocurrency really helped my business. cryptocurrency was created using sophisticated blockchain technology that is very suitable for online businesses like now. and also cryptocurrency can provide us with capital for our business. I used capital from the results of working on cryptocurrency after that I opened a real business. such as the business of buying and selling property or opening a restaurant.
Activity: 99
Crypto currency help a lot to enhance our business because big companies are start accepting bitcoin and other crypto.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
I would say YES that cryptocurrency can help build one's business. By trading cryptocurrency with keen knowledge and adequate investment capital, one could build up his investment whosse proceeds can be channelled into ones individual business.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Bitcoin can help a business most of the time specially it depends on the type of the business and the kind of expected customers the company targets and if those facts matches perfectly sure Bitcoin will definitely can help a business to grow and that is what we need right now more than anything for Bitcoin to adapt into businesses so as a currency it will have proper reputation in the financial and economical fields with better circulation than today which is limited only among crypto community members
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I think today's situation is not so great for using BTC in your own business because a lot of countries still have no laws that will control BTC so it can be difficult for you
That is true, its one of the downsides. of course there are benefits but speaking from a business perspective I think there are more downsides
Activity: 44
In near future more and more businesses are going to accept bitcoin as a payment method. Even if I open a startup I am also going to accept all the Bitcoin and altcoins as a payment method.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Blockchain and cryptocurrency help in business... offers companies a powerful infrastructure for launching their applications and creates an entirely new business model of reliable relationships without a central regulator. We still have to assess the real benefits of decentralization, but it is already clear: this approach allows us to overcome many corrupt and potentially "dishonest" moments in the relationships of counterparties and participants in the same chain.
Activity: 9
You should know one thing which business idea will win & how to make it more successful without any loss! My personal suggestion is the cryptocurrency investment business. It has the higher concentration than other business. But just have a cryptocurrency investment business website is not enough.
Activity: 68
Of course it helps a lot, in fact I invest here and do my business i the crypto and stop all my other sides because it is more profitable than other business.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It seems to me that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies contribute to the development of small business on the Internet. Many people can find money in crypto for business development or ways to implement their projects on the blockchain
copper member
Activity: 263
From my point of view, it help from the way of rising funds for your start-up, however, I don’t really know if it worths to use it for spending on project since you have to convert it to fiat and with this unpredictable behavior of cryptocoins will be kind of difficult
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Each company will have the different coin. Does that change the cryptocurrency market? I think cryptocurrency also contributes to investors' interest in projects of enterprises.
Actually you can really try crypto currency right now since it's the new trend. Well you will be able to get the benefits that it offers and it's really good. I'm telling you to try and see for yourself what it is gonna be. I have a strong confidence in this system and I know that it can really work. Try it and see if it can help you.
Activity: 31
i believe so as it is another form of payment
Activity: 56
yes definitely it can, cryptocurrency has a great potential that could help the business the main reason is the transfer of funds its purely hassle less anywhere and everywhere in few minutes
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Incorporating cryptocurrency into any business will be very smooth if the business is an online business, Incorporating cryptocurrency into normal offline business will need much technicality and manpower.
Activity: 37
I in the future want to open a restaurant and take TOP 10 cryptocurrency to pay for orders I think it is interesting and profitable for a novice entrepreneur !
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
I am believe cryptocurrency will helping any bussiness. Cryptocurrency make every transaction more faster and its more cheap than banks fee. If crypto adoption spread around the world, we can use crypto for shopping in any country and any place, so i think its helping many peoples and many merchant
Pages:
Jump to: