Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not? - page 3. (Read 2023 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
There is a high possibility that Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies can help businesses and Organization or a small business connecting cryptocurrencies as an additional feature is a trend these days among many industries specially in online businesses and it is known as a customer attraction method by providing more payments facilities to them and it is really effective too 
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
I think that this is possible. After all, bitcoin has helped many people to improve financially. But I think that any business owner who is thinking of embracing bitcoin to help their business to be very vigilant and smart because they could not only lose their money, but their business as well, right?
Activity: 27
Each company will have the different coin. Does that change the cryptocurrency market? I think cryptocurrency also contributes to investors' interest in projects of enterprises.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
Definitely bitcoin could help a business which could make you some comfort on transparency. We know that bitcoin has blockchain technology which records every transactions being done to a certain digital wallet. In this way if you will going to entrust your money to a certain digital wallet in form of bitcoin definitely you can check the records on the transaction being made for that wallet. In short it is more transparent because of block chain technology.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency can help my business because as a young businessman bitcoin helps me to blown my funds and savings so in the help of bitcoin i got my own business in just a months and that case bitcoin really helps me to my business and on the other hand it's not when especially when the price is so down and in that case, bitcoin cryptocurrency or bitcoin can't help my business because I can event get some funds to invest on my business on the other side it can also destroy business because i really need to paid my bills and when the price is down bitcoin can't help me to paid daily needs.
Activity: 24
Compatibility of employer and candidate was an unpredictable issue before. But nowadays there are unsurpassed technologies that can make a perfect combination. Artificial Intelligence could create mechanisms and schemas that will solve this problem successfully, no matter how difficult it is. TalentSnap is specialized exactly in the sphere of effective hiring. You must check it Shocked
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
yes of course cryptocurrency can really help businesses because with cryptocurrency you can implement payments that are very safe, not only that all transactions will be recorded on the blockchain making it easier to record all existing transactions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Of course, the Crypto currency is a trend and everyone wants to make money on this trend
And when the trend dies along goes many newbies who don't even know what they are doing.
Activity: 28
yes definitely it can, cryptocurrency has a great potential that could help the business. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 54
I think sonetime Bitcoin will helpful for business and sometime it not helpful. Bitcoin is a digital currency so it is highly useful asset for the online business. Bitcoin money transaction facility is the main key which help in bussiness.For that crypto currency first have to stable its price and it will done when plenty of people start using bitcoin as a medium of exchange and not use it just as a investment market.Then it become very easy for people to use it in their business because it will become familiar to every person.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
I am sure 100% that crypto can help our business at least to expand market from local to international market. I remember before crypto born, paypal was the most popular e-currency but it only available in specific county. I was difficult to buy something from abroad. But today if you have business and intend to sell international, you can do it with crypto.
Activity: 28
With the price of a bitcoin reaching a record high beyond $ 10,000, more and more laymen are considering investing in cryptocurrency. Recent price hikes made investors invest all of them here, not surprisingly, because of the high price hike, people are attracted to this. Thus cryptocurrency can save your business.
Activity: 294
If I personally, of course yes. Cryptocurrency has helped me business. With cryptocurrency I can open a business again, and I open a fast food business.
Activity: 247
Sure, Bitcoin integration will increase buyers regardless of if they're going to spend the bitcoin or fiat.
Activity: 926
yes, of course cryptocurrency can help my business with cryptocurrency, all payments can be made at great distances with exceptional shipping speeds and very high security.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Yes, cryptocurrency can provide better service then fiat currency. because it is easy to transfers and uses also. Bitcoin is also known as digital currency. Business with bitcoin to earn profit  and it would be the source to earn more profit more than you invested. If you want to take advantage in business with bitcoin, surely you can make with bitcoin exchanging and trading.
Yeah of course your business can be helped by the presence of bitcoin or crypto. especially if your business is a kind of secret business, of course payment with bitcoin will be very necessary for safe and undercover transactions, and that cannot be done with a bank or fiat system
Activity: 26
It can be helpful for certain specific business. Like real estate deals can be performed with the help of crypto. Most online businesses use it.
Activity: 280
if the business accept the circulation and payment by bitcoin. They will greatly increase the number of potential customers, and attract more customers around the world thanks to easier billing with bitcoin. Instead, fiat will be very limited.
Activity: 121
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can help to our businesses immensely and I agree to it but only if we have many people who posses cryptocurrencies in the world but today the crypto community is still too small to gain good income for a business and because of that there will be no considerable amount of profit can be gain from combining crypto into an business at the moment but in the near future the result will be much different because the community is growing high rate 
copper member
Activity: 263
From the point of view of raising funds, cryptocurrency is the best source. If you start your legit ICO, you will achieve a success easily  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: