Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 16. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 10:26:04 PM
I also notice that more people are joining in crypto compare before, bounty and airdrops participants have been increasing and the rewards are very little. I also notice the crypto ads that are spreading in many websites.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 10:18:52 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I think the ones who will truly benefit from cryptocurrency are the ones who's curious enough to actually explore their options in cryptocurrency even more by looking for valuable or even potential investments in the near future. Those are the people I see profiting and pioneering the use of cryptocurrencies in the future.
Activity: 70
September 19, 2018, 09:17:58 PM
As more people is knowing crypto currency, systems nowadays are on upgrade. Using crypto currency in transactions, payments and others. This is what the digital world has brought us and it's good to utilize it fully. It's a convenient to everyone.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 09:14:29 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Yes I have observed that also. I here a lot of news relating to crypto. Its development and application. But I also see a lot of news of scams about crypto that sway people to stay frm it
Activity: 83
September 19, 2018, 09:08:17 PM
Yes, more people are interested in cryptocurrency. Coins have a great appeal for many people. In my country there are many people who do not know cyptocurrency.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 19, 2018, 09:03:40 PM

Obviously it will grow more and more, we are only at the beginning of a long journey that will change and modify some of our daily habits, simplifying and improving them, cutting costs and services, both for us and especially for businesses and companies.

Using a comparison with hi-tech companies, the blockchain today is like an Amazon or Microsoft was in 1996-97; known and used by about 3-4-5% of users and companies.
Then there was the boom and the dump at the end of the millennium followed by a new, healthier, mature and strong growth. I believe that the Crypto and the blockchain in general still have to go through the first phase, that of the real boom (the tech actions of 2000); after this phase, maybe in 5-6 years, then we will see the real applications and the real uses of this new technology, and we will have only a few Coins and Tokens that will really emerge!
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 19, 2018, 08:47:58 PM
There are other ways they can benefit from crypto but I believe most of us doesn't really care on what crypto services has to offer. Majority of us focus on investment and how we can earn money from it. For me, money is the best way to lure people in crypto. Also, crypto is on the rise because majority of real estate business in United States are transitioning to crypto to get more investments. Just sharing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 19, 2018, 08:36:07 PM
Of course, cryptocurrency is gaining much popularity each time and this is a good achievement as the popularity constantly increases. New investors are introduced into the crypto industry. Also, most of the people living with misconceptions about crypto are getting to know the truth and benefits of cryptocurrency. With some few years to come, crypto will meet about 70% of global adoption.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 19, 2018, 08:31:55 PM
Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading? Yes cryptocurrency is spreading widely in different countries because many know it because it is known in the bitcoin industry and in the trading of tokens or coins they have many of the many investors who go to cryptocurrency and it also has many projects so it spread across countries around the world.

Yes, if this will continue to happen then sooner or later cryptocurrencies will be known worldwide and prices of it will surely increase and those who made early investments will have huge profit.
Activity: 200
September 19, 2018, 08:18:23 PM
Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading? Yes cryptocurrency is spreading widely in different countries because many know it because it is known in the bitcoin industry and in the trading of tokens or coins they have many of the many investors who go to cryptocurrency and it also has many projects so it spread across countries around the world.
Activity: 127
September 19, 2018, 08:11:26 PM
This is very correct. More than a lot of things, people are becoming more aware of the cryptocurrency industry. A lot of them have heard the crypto gospels, and way eager to be a part of it. And if anyone doesn't see it this way, I think that this is good news for the cryptocurrency industry, and also a way forward for it.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
September 19, 2018, 07:15:10 PM
It is spreading but we are still at the beginning of the journey. Many people have heard about crypto but they do not understand
how does it works, what the blockchain technology is about etc. The overall awareness is still very low.
Activity: 157
September 19, 2018, 05:50:06 PM
I think only a small fraction of the world population still knows about digital currencies. As time goes on, well have it spread across the world with increasing acceptance.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
September 19, 2018, 05:41:38 PM
I saw an infographic that showed the number of active wallets per token, the maximum was something like 11,000 active wallets for EOS, and the next in line were significantly lower. I think that the number of Bitcoin wallet holders continues to grow every day, with more and more active wallets going online, but I don't think the same is the case for altcoins, though I'm sure there are a few good ones thrown in there.
Activity: 53
September 19, 2018, 05:21:21 PM
I completely agree with that. Good or bad, depending on which side you look at. With one well, that there is something new, on the other – the unknown.
Activity: 95
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 15, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

It really is just a matter of time until everyone is using this technology.  It's too good to not use when compared to our other means of transfer.  Once the government has taken it over (sadly I may add but it appears most of us are complete slaves and don't even recognize it thus making it tough to fight) they will set it free.  Fully attached to your name so you can be taxed on everything. 
Activity: 166
September 15, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
Now a lot of people who are already acquainted with this technology. They are very interested in investing in crypto. Because they could earn by investing profits very much. And being able to attract the hearts of the Bitcoin many people because it has a very high value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

Many economies, especially in developing countries, have recently experienced shocks related to sanctions, trade wars and local conflicts. National currencies are depreciating. Not surprisingly, it is in these countries that there is an increased interest of the population and authorities in the cryptocurrency market. The population is looking for ways to protect their melting savings under conditions of mistrust of national currencies, and bitcoin can become a "quiet haven" in the event of a difficult economic situation.
Activity: 218
September 15, 2018, 03:40:37 PM
That is actually true. Cryptocurrency which sometime ago was not acceptable by some countries is now being accepted and majority of people are beginning to participate. I believe that the spread of cryptocurrency will continue to increase beyond what we can ever imagine. As a matter of fact, a lot of people who do not know what crypto is all about in my own country are beginning to have deep interest in it and willing to invest in it. We look forward to more knowledge about crypto spreading across the nations of the world.

Activity: 42
September 15, 2018, 03:38:47 PM
Lots if people know crypto currency and its importance. There are lots of jobless are being helped by this and so those who have jobs too. It really is helpful to us.
Pages:
Jump to: