Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 27. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
That is true, we are all here early adopters, and we can be very luck because of that, block chain technology is great and it is just a matter of time when it gets mass adopted.

And we are very fortunate that we do not waste time and use the chance given to us. Most people have no idea that there is such an activity. And they lose a lot.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 05, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
The law of network effect comes into force. Thus, messengers and mobile phones developed. Such a future is waiting for cryptocurrencies as a means of payment.

I fully agree with you. The time will come and the cryptocurrency will completely replace Fiat money, only if we live to see it)) in any case, our grandchildren will live to see it.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 09:12:32 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Yes because cryptocurrency starting to be accepted by some of the shopping mall everywhere in the world , so maybe this is the main reason why crypto is getting popularity from people outside cryptoworld .
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 08:53:28 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Yes, I also see how normal people have their interest in cryptocurrency which I've never seen before. Somehow, cryptocurrency become more and more usual in everybody's view.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
August 05, 2018, 08:47:23 AM
I am beginning to think that we are a few years off mass adoption. I hope we do well over the next 6 months and the market grows naturally. We need bull runs for people to talk about crypto, then the word spreads
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 08:40:07 AM

Yes..  I think it also..  Today there are a lots of people who has a knowledge when it about to cryptocurrency...  It is totally good if almost everyone around the world will used this in their daily life...  Because it will have a great advantage because it can be easily for the government to legalize the used of cryptocurrency because there are a lots of people who know how important and useful it is today..
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
August 05, 2018, 08:33:18 AM
The law of network effect comes into force. Thus, messengers and mobile phones developed. Such a future is waiting for cryptocurrencies as a means of payment.
copper member
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 08:29:23 AM
Yes, indeed, the development of social media also plays an important role in the cryptocurreny world and everyone can see and understand. I think there are a lot of benefits from crypto and it's increasing and a lot of users.
Activity: 58
August 05, 2018, 08:29:08 AM
In my point of view it is a natural aspect of if it happens and without doubt tend to increase even more as the years go by. However the possibilities with the crypto are almost endless and being humble but so soon we will come across a high market value, at least that is what the graphs show.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 08:25:01 AM
I'm afraid to disappoint you. So far, very few people know about the cryptocurrency world. Blockchain technology only at the very beginning of the conquest of the world! We will have to wait about 3-5 years before the real interest of people begins. Wink
Activity: 48
August 05, 2018, 08:18:13 AM
Yes crypto currency is fast going global and thus very encouraging
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 05, 2018, 08:17:07 AM
Cryptocurrency has been known worldwide and many people got interested to it especially when bitcoin price shoot up to its highest price last 2017. Many investors comes in and lot of negative comments spread out but somehow this still serves as marketing tool that introduces cryptocurrency worldwide.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 08:04:05 AM
And this is wonderful, because it seems to me that all the same, investing in those assets that seem liquid to us very soon will seem really beneficial. Therefore, try to invest in order not to lose your profit in the future.
Activity: 102
August 05, 2018, 08:02:14 AM
That is true, we are all here early adopters, and we can be very luck because of that, block chain technology is great and it is just a matter of time when it gets mass adopted.
Yes, its already used by many people. All we have to do is use it positively that we will not harm other people. We are ll great that we have given this chance to have an extra income that would really help us financially. So lets continue spreading its features so that more people will have the chance to use it.
Activity: 223
August 05, 2018, 08:01:51 AM
Frantically speaking, so many people initially misconstrue Cryptocurrency to be Scam Project on line, not until recently where they are getting to understand that it is truly A factual currency with great mission of satisfying people's curiosity for best medium of exchange on line with secured features where you are in control of your funds and at the same time makes money out it if well structured and dealt with.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 08:01:01 AM
Yes, it's very true that now there are so many people who know about cryptocurrency and this is a very great technology, and I believe now that more and more people are interested in knowing more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, then everything will slowly spread and become big.
Activity: 148
August 05, 2018, 07:59:40 AM
Yes, the influence of Bitcoin has been increasing in recent years. Especially last year, so I think the cryptocurrency will succeed. Of course we have money.

Cryptocurrency really spreading nationwide and this is a good sign of this industry. This is mean that many people believe and trust to invest their money in cryptocurrency. We are looking forward to the development of the upcoming months and years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100