Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 25. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 04:46:12 PM
I agree and think that the cryptocurrency is becoming more widely known.
Activity: 32
August 09, 2018, 04:44:23 PM
I think crypto came at the right time.
The time when the internet and technology is now easy t use and access by almost evetyone and i think if it continues this way, in a very short while, almost 90% of the worl would  know about crypto.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 03:04:23 PM
So really the crypto is currently very developing, but to the maximum of popularity is still very far, because all the same there is a lot of distrust now, because everywhere there are doubts!
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 02:39:00 PM
Yes, more newcomer enter into crypto everyday, when cryptocurrency go to mainstream it will be known by big percentage of people on earth. The startup which mean business will boom.
Activity: 75
August 09, 2018, 02:36:45 PM
More and more people are learning about cryptocurrencies and more people are afraid to enter this market. So far, the price of bitcoin is so volatile that it scares people away. But it attracts speculators.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
August 09, 2018, 02:25:30 PM
With the spread of Crypto this will give people the benefits. Crypto has led people to accept advanced blockchain technology, smart contracts, and many more new types of technology in crypto. It is possible that in the next few years, every institution and sector will have its own cryptocurrency as the main facilitator.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
August 09, 2018, 01:41:51 PM
The way bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have very high volatility is one of the major reasons why it is still difficult to convince people to fully accept cryptocurrencies as their major investment methods because one's 1000$ may become 10$ in just 4 hours which is very bad to notice. Crypto is spreading and that one of the reasons why the many bad news because they discover it and keep seeing price instability and keep spreading fuds.
Activity: 189
August 08, 2018, 06:28:37 PM
If we'd like nearly all the people to talk about crypto then another huge price pump is needed. As far as I guess it will happen by the end of this year compared to December '17.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 05:15:29 PM
It's really spreading around the world. A fact. The last few years has been introduced into the economy of the third world. That this will give will see later.
Activity: 132
August 06, 2018, 04:28:28 AM
In the past two years, the demand for cryptocurrency has become larger and larger, and the market is constantly developing. People are constantly joining, and more and more people are interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 04:21:42 AM
Yes it's true. And very noticeable. How the crypto currency is distributed to all corners of the world. It is interesting to observe how our attitude toward crypto-currency is changing. And it's me, as a cryptomaniac. Very happy. I just want young people to develop and make smarter
Activity: 191
August 06, 2018, 04:14:54 AM
Crypto a growing number of people who knew him so that Crypto market also continues to increase the volume. And this crypto can produce enormous profits so that it becomes the main interest of everyone.
Activity: 37
August 06, 2018, 04:01:30 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
This indeed a true news. The market of crypto currency has started with one coin, called bitcoin, and now it is full with various types of coins. Moreover many investors are now coming to this market. Even government of different countries and governmental agencies are showing interest to this market.
Activity: 191
August 06, 2018, 04:00:36 AM
Yes, they are now spreading around the world, and my guess is that in the next few years the whole world will know about electronic money and they will become closer to our lives.
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 03:41:09 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

many people have joined Crypto and of course there will be more, with the blockchain technology used will certainly make people and even the world interested in crypto. to spread the blockchain technology to be used by everyone.
Activity: 184
August 06, 2018, 12:34:59 AM
I might want to state, if now numerous new individuals are included with digital money, They come to know how productive the business is regardless of the dangers and I trust this is a decent sign for the whole crypto advertise, in spite of the fact that we are presently observing a major decay yet I am certain all nations or individuals who already bolstered crypto will return once more.
Activity: 406
August 06, 2018, 12:29:28 AM

The surging price in 2017 is the proof that cryptocurrency is heard by many peoples. They come and bought cryptocurrency back then.
Popularity of cryptocurrency never been like this before. As you can see the price in the market every year has increased, it is because the demands.
Activity: 434
August 05, 2018, 11:51:47 PM
that's what is a lot of questions for everyone. Crypto can generate but how should be used such as what has been a lot of confusion. still, a place rarely provides crypto if you want to use as a transaction and make sure the benefits of crypto is not so visible in this case. Maybe in terms of new investments can be felt the benefit of crypto.
Activity: 102
August 05, 2018, 11:48:04 PM
No we are now in crypto century, in few years time I guess 90% of the world will engage in cryptocurrency, it's a way to build up better life ed s
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 11:42:37 PM
all of that happens because crypto currencies use the advancement of the times and technology in the future and it is certain that along with the development of the era, many people will know and even invest with cryptocurrencies that always appear in the future
Pages:
Jump to: