Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 23. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:02:04 PM
It spreads with lightning speed.Especially after a conquered high.Of course, a lot of people made good money on this and got rich.
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 06:49:23 PM
It looks like there is a lot of people getting into it, but the world is too big and a big part of it is still missing from the crypto world, however, I think it is better that way, not being greedy, it is just that the market needs to get established first before going mainstream.
Activity: 153
August 16, 2018, 11:59:42 AM
I suspect as much numerous individuals are presently becoming more acquainted with about this incredible innovation. Crypto is slowly being know by nearly everybody. Some are starting to know the significance of crypto. The test they may have is the means by which to profit by it.
Activity: 44
August 16, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
Quite well. The more country coverage of Kriptonika, the more promising this currency for the future. There is a possibility to pay bills in any city and country.
Activity: 41
August 15, 2018, 07:53:39 AM
I agree that now around and everywhere you can hear about the cryptocurrency and every second has already tried himself in it and this market is growing at a cosmic speed. I think that's a good thing. I'm all for the freedom that all men were in abundance and that there is no poverty. If the crypto currency somehow can help in this, then I'm all for it!
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
August 14, 2018, 11:42:08 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Yes that is in some part of the world, while in the region where i come from most people still do not anything about cryptocurrency as i spend almost 12 hours in explaining what cryptocurrency is all about to some set of people while others just recognized bitcoin as the only cryptocurrency coin they know. To some extent i think the present condition of the market has really help to spread the news about cryptocurrency around as many bloggers and journalist now have more to write about crypto and their followers/audience now know more also.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 11:00:13 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies will become widespread in the future. Already, news about cryptocurrencies is spreading in almost every corner of the world, even with the condition that they are in drawdown.
Activity: 149
August 14, 2018, 09:24:15 AM
Yes cryptocurrency is getting more mainstream than before especially to the younger generations. I believe there are even business schools that teach the concept of digital currency and it also being an asset. Cryptocurrency and blockchain will definitely become a part of our lifestyle.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 09:14:07 AM
Cryptocurrency is now widely known and many people are now engaging in digital world. Because of the growing proof of people who earn from cryptocurrency and achieve financial freedom, these gives encouragement to people from different walks of life to also give it a try and see for themselves if it really works.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 09:13:26 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Its Good to hear that but in our country many people dont have enough trust to cryptocurrency even it can change your daily needs. And it can less our work with this. Some people in our country use it us investment scam and the result is bad impression to it. People in our country dont have a knowledge about cryptocurrency and my suggestion for those peoples that beggining to understand cryptovurrency kindly teach your people a proper invesment on cryptocurrency so that the impression like in our country cant be happen. Smiley
Activity: 420
August 14, 2018, 09:01:26 AM
I believe that this is bad, because the cryptocurrency is not physically supported by anything and the probability of losing its real money is very high.
why isn't it supported physically? because bitcoin has nothing to regulate and is digital so that the government is difficult to regulate it and legalize it. if bitcoin is legalized I think it takes a very long time to think about the risk if bitcoin is legalized.
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 08:58:37 AM
Yes. It is possible and so to speak. Crypto currency is now actively spreading around the world. And many not only enter the crypt to earn. But also in order for many to learn. After all, a good experience will never interfere with future work.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 08:54:35 AM
I believe that this is bad, because the cryptocurrency is not physically supported by anything and the probability of losing its real money is very high.
Activity: 116
August 14, 2018, 04:21:18 AM
Yes, more and more people now know about encryption. More and more people believe in encryption. More and more people invest in encryption. This is a very good thing. I think more and more people believe in encryption. This proves that encryption is getting stronger and stronger now. After a while, encryption will become an indispensable way for people to trade in the future.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 04:19:13 AM
Yes, crypto is becoming more popular and spreading throughout the whole control and soon it will become global. crypto is a very great technology and it will help to change the economy and financial status of many people. It will become globally accepted and more advanced technology to solve economic problems.
Activity: 25
August 14, 2018, 04:10:11 AM
At the moment, there is a lot of coin on the market, but among them, I do not think there are so many coin values. In part, the technology they use is too old, and it is possible that these cryptocurrencies have not given investors confidence in them. I think we do not need too much cryptocurrency, we just need to be stable and able to grow steadily for a long time.
Activity: 82
August 14, 2018, 04:02:58 AM
Yes, the reason for the rapid spread of cryptocurrencies is blockchain technology. Blockchain investment has become the most popular investment project in many countries.
Activity: 518
August 14, 2018, 03:58:56 AM

Crypto spreads every year more and more but it seems to me that this is too slow. In my country very few people have heard of the crypto currency and are afraid to accept it.     Huh
Activity: 77
August 14, 2018, 12:14:50 AM
Truly cryptographic money is bit by bit getting significant group of onlookers and this is an invited Crypto cash has picked up fame so much that everybody have heard it's name atleast. The primary mainstay of cryptographic forms of money is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is popular to the point that in a few nations, it is running great and in a few nations , it is restricted. In display period of digitisation , we require computerized money which is crypto.improvement and this will improve with time
Activity: 289
August 13, 2018, 04:18:11 PM
Yes, it is. In my country cryptocurrency is really hyping all around me, I am tired of all those advertisements everywhere, which words just convince me to invest in Bitcoin, invest in ICO, invest in etc.
Pages:
Jump to: