Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 26. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:37:11 PM
I suspect as much numerous individuals are presently becoming acquainted with about this extraordinary innovation. Crypto is bit by bit being know by nearly everybody. Some are starting to know the significance of crypto. The test they may have is the means by which to profit by it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 06:58:35 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

yes, you are right. cryptocurrency will be increasingly known to many people. whether it's with a lot of news about cryptocurrency or from cryptocurrency users who are spreading about the benefits of cryptocurrency. By looking at someone's success resulting from working or earning from cryptocurrency, it is likely that new people will become interested in buying and trading cryptocurrency. thus the cryptocurrency will naturally spread gradually from day to day.
Activity: 70
August 05, 2018, 06:52:07 PM
The law of network effect comes into force. Thus, messengers and mobile phones developed. Such a future is waiting for cryptocurrencies as a means of payment.

I fully agree with you. The time will come and the cryptocurrency will completely replace Fiat money, only if we live to see it)) in any case, our grandchildren will live to see it.

Crypto currency completely dollar will not be replaced. Especially in underdeveloped countries where there is no Internet. I like crypto currency, and I hope bitcoin will have a great future
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
August 05, 2018, 06:46:23 PM
Truly, the gospel of cryptocurrency is spreading faster than before. So many events in the crypto space, FUDs, government interests in cryptocurrency etc are drawing more attention to it. However, there seems to be at least 3 categories of people ;those who believe it's a get rich quick scheme, those who believe it's another ponzi or scam, and those who really believe in the underlying technology. Honestly, I hope cryptocurrencies get actual use than the current speculations it's been used for.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
August 05, 2018, 06:41:20 PM
yes you are right for now cryptocurrency spreads very fast and everything is done gradually, more and more countries and more people who understand cryptocurrency technology will give effect to cryptocurrency prices.

Crypto currency could enter our life faster if the states explained and taught people the laws of the crypto market.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
August 05, 2018, 06:28:47 PM
The law of network effect comes into force. Thus, messengers and mobile phones developed. Such a future is waiting for cryptocurrencies as a means of payment.

I fully agree with you. The time will come and the cryptocurrency will completely replace Fiat money, only if we live to see it)) in any case, our grandchildren will live to see it.

I don't agree with you. It is not only that crypto is not going to replace money, but every time we talk about it we are not doing any good to crypto. The best way for crypto is not to make enemies but friends and try to evolve and adapt as much as possible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 06:24:41 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Last year many people tended to think that bitcoin was a kind of bubble, which would burst soon. That's why I think bitcoin is associated with something bad (like a financial pyramid). Guess the situation will change but not soon!
Activity: 54
August 05, 2018, 03:20:21 PM
the crypt is already slowly getting into our lives, at my house everyone knows about it, but there are States that prohibit it, I think it will not be long
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 05, 2018, 03:14:54 PM
I think you really saying it all buddy. Now wherever you go on the online markets they have apportioned areas where you can use cryptocurrencies to trade with them and as time goes on it will be more.
Activity: 123
August 05, 2018, 03:10:43 PM
I think it is undeniable the influence that bitcoin has had in attracting the masses with promises of exorbitant profits, although lately, I have also seen news of altcoins like ethereum or neo, they are of great interest to the public and I think that in the future the regular joe will have knowledge of at least the top 10 altcoins that are changing the world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 03:07:01 PM
That's right, the mass adoption still happened with the cryptocurrency and i have seen there are so many articles about crypto adoption. More and more companies are interested to create their own blockchain and exchange site platform to provide the infrastructure for those are trading crypto.

The market is increasingly expanding in different areas, one thing I am sure the altcoin may disappear in the future, but the benefit of blockchain brings is forever in our development history.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 02:21:02 PM
Yes I think so. Many are aware of cryptocurrency for the past few years because of bitcoin. The word or mouth is one of the easiest way to send awareness in cryptocurrency world. And also cryptocurrency is also moving because of the on going development in technology, Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency is one evolution in technology. but the only problem in cyrptocurrency is it's character of being volatile. Many investor is hesistant to invest because of that but for the past years investors are more raw in investing. Maybe that's why cyrptocurrency is doing good in some countries.
Activity: 65
August 05, 2018, 02:10:09 PM
Yes crypto is spreading. I'm trying to spread to my friends as much as possible but the question is how many people are willing to invest . Just knowing about it isn't enough, we have to invest to push the markets back up. Big game players need to come into the cryptosphere and make a financial statement.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
August 05, 2018, 02:06:37 PM
With the rise of the technology, it is not surprising anymore to see cryptocurrency dessiminate all over the world. Its popularity has been one of the main reason why it was able to attain high value, we should atleast know that. We should keep on spreading the news for everyone but tell them only the truth about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
August 05, 2018, 02:03:50 PM
Many investors now known crypto currency but very little getting on board on it. They have very little information what is the sole purpose of crypto currency as they know that this is only digital or virtual currency as a form of payment in a transaction. We have to be diligently enough to share information regarding blockchain technology as they will have gain huge benefits out of it.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 05, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
Yes cryptocurrency is gradually spreading everywhere in the world its a good sign for crypto world. But due to the nature of high volatality many of the investors step back. Still most of the people knows about only bitcoin they don't have much knowledge about altcoins on the other hand many people knows one can earn good ROI from crypto currencies but it depends on coins performance as well. Curiosity to get more knowledge about cryptocurrency is increasing still the outreach is less. It has a long way to go. To get the benefit from crypto is to have fundamental and basic knowledge of crypto currencies and will power.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 01:32:22 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency is really spreading around the world at the moment and it is good, because it shows the level of public education in this regard and the level of public confidence in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 574
August 05, 2018, 12:04:12 PM
yes you are right for now cryptocurrency spreads very fast and everything is done gradually, more and more countries and more people who understand cryptocurrency technology will give effect to cryptocurrency prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
August 05, 2018, 10:17:46 AM
I think the year will hold up the market of crypto-currencies in the trend of low prices. And also, weakening of public interests to crypto-currencies.
Activity: 571
August 05, 2018, 09:18:56 AM
I agree with you. Cryptocurrencies have spread much more compared to last year. But still, so far, cryptocurrencies are not accepted everywhere and only after 5 years, cryptocurrencies can become a part of our daily life.
Pages:
Jump to: