Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 49. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 07:25:59 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Definitely Yes!  Cryptocurrency nowadays is very popular. A lot of people are now interested to know more about it. Involving different activities with crypto and use cryptocurrency on paying bills. Some countries are adopting also the technology and make it legalize.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
June 09, 2018, 07:23:36 AM
It's only a matter of time that they are actually paying attention to crypto now because crypto is growing and people are attracted in it because of their curiousity and on what crypto would benefit them. Sooner or later crypto will be known to all because of the effectsnof technology in our daily lives.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 09, 2018, 07:22:00 AM
That's it, crypto is gradually growing everyday and more and more people start to invest in crypto ,futhermore, government is going to regulate crypto, that should be a positive sight to crypto awareness and as a result the whole industry will grow
Activity: 272
June 09, 2018, 07:21:36 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I have believed that many new news about cryptocurrency, that for our country now krypto is also very popular, because for them krypto is also a good investment using easy way to gain profit. so for them krypto is also a promising future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 09, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

Yes, many people knows cryptocurrency and they know the advantages and benefits of it because there are so many good feedback that they can read about crypto. Many country accept bitcoin and some companys used it as a means of payments. Theres a lot of benefits here, so many people got and interest to join and invest.
Yes, if crypto will gradually spreading in nationwide the higher demand and obviously market will pumps up as we spreading good thoughts in crypto. This technology has a potential because of the fluctuation thats why they are interested to involve .
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 09, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

Yes, many people knows cryptocurrency and they know the advantages and benefits of it because there are so many good feedback that they can read about crypto. Many country accept bitcoin and some companys used it as a means of payments. Theres a lot of benefits here, so many people got and interest to join and invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
June 09, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

yes, cryptocurrency today is spreading all over the entire world, there are a lot of people who will be allowed to use bitcoins because most of the countries today are fighting for cryptocurrency legalization in their own country like russia.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 03:06:52 AM
that's true, a lot of benefits that can be found in cryptocurrency. we can invest and earn a big profit. we can also get the coin without requiring capital by following bounty campaign. if we can use cryptocurrency well then we will get many benefits from it, and certainly will make us successful.
Activity: 336
June 07, 2018, 02:24:13 AM
Yes I agree with you that cryptocurrency is spreading widely because of it usefulness and vast utility. Many countries and companies are accepting it. Its not very late when 80% countries of the world will accept it without any doubt.
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 12:21:08 AM
Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading by the means of internet because a lot of people are into internet nowadays that is why alot of them also knows about this and it is really a big help.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 07, 2018, 12:18:08 AM
Blockchain tech itself now is being introduced in many different ways and different parts of our lives, so whether  people wake up to the currency side of it more is really an unknown given right this minute. I don't know in the future if it becomes more accessible to simple folks who are not too techy minded, then it might get that wider adoption appeal. Pundi x is trying to bring mass adoption through it's XPOS pos machines, so hopefully consumers will be able to get a first taste of crypto and cryptarians will be able to spend their crypto without having to change their crypto first and pay such heavy fees.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 12:15:23 AM
Exactly, more ICOs spread, more community created, and more altcoins emerged, more people in this world will know about it. Moreover, one of the promotion media of the coins or ICOs is through the media social where they are very perfect for spreading such issues.
It is good to know many more people join the cryptocurrency and participate in it. It means that many more people are aware of the benefits of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 34
June 06, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

You are right about this, I expect this trend to increase only. This is because the current generation is more tech savvy and will thus easily adopt technologies like blockchain.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 09:48:06 PM
Crypto adoption is must for the future world because everything is digital in the world because peoples are always expecting reduce the work so Crypto technology is useful to everyone. The main benefits for Cryptocurrency is transparent so we should always monitor our fund and it will raise also possible in future it is main attraction of Crypto platform. But everyone expectation is global currency because global currency is accepted in over the world.

We are so lucky that we are now a member of this fast rising technology that can benefit more people, a form of transaction that meet the necessity of today's digital age. For me let's continue to spread the values of cryptocurrency and how it helps to our needs be a positive model so others will attract to become a part of this community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 06, 2018, 09:39:21 PM
Yes I do agree with your statement, crypto is being more popular right now most especially to students, they are beginning to realize that crypto is a great way to ease lives in some manner and I think that would be beneficial, knowing that many of the people are knowledgeable about this kind of thing is a great feeling.
Activity: 196
June 06, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

I agree that it is gradually spreading and those who are new are wondering how they can benefit. To be honest, I think bounty had something to do with this also. I know of some people who were being asked about what they keep sharing on their timelines.

yes I also think so because as I know how many people are already familiar with Cryptocurrency and so they will know about the crypto gradually and know bitcoin and altcoin slowly, therefore, I am sure with the existence of cryptocurrency at this time many people who want to join in it and make a profit, because bitcoin will increase in the next few months
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 09:27:03 PM
I agree with your opinion that this market is slowly spreading as now people are aware about it and every media highlighting it because this market have lot of potential of growth. This market will boom in future as people putting their part of investment here also due to its highest growth in any any investment instrument.
Activity: 167
June 06, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

Well, this might be the case mate. Many people starting to know what is the capability of cryptocurrency. Embracing would be fruitful and it would best that they already getting used of it. This time around when the popularity increase much then it would be a good sign for the price to increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

I think cryptocurrency is not just gradually spreading but it is rapidly known by most of the people. Because of the advancement of the technology nowadays, it is not a surprise if many people are eager to know and learn about blockchain in which cryptocurrencies we supported.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 08:43:38 PM
yes is more gradually spreading in this world!! people they learn more about us or in the website they searching to how get money or how  invest if they have money!! by usig this thecnology Cryptocurrency world!!
Pages:
Jump to: