Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 50. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 08:36:43 PM
 yes I see in my area, more and more advertisement about cryptocurrencies, more and more bloggers are overwhelmed with all those projects, they promote
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 08:24:13 PM
 cryptocurrencies are so spread out because people are still believing that this is the fast and simple way to become rich online
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 06, 2018, 07:10:08 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Last year bitcoin's massive rise in price has made a really huge impact on how people looked at cryptocurrency, everyone at this point have heard and know what bitcoin is and this leads to people who are interested in its concept to look up it more and more and which can lead potentially to them investing in them and even going to making something good of it like accepting it as a payment method if they are shop owners or creating things based on this new technology.
So I guess 2017 was the time when cryptocurrency made its name to top and found out by many people in whole world. That only means technology has been a great partner in making things possible with cyptocurrency. Also,that's one of the reasons why it is gradually spreading. And,I think it is helpful to everybody to know what cryptocurrency is about so they won't be left behind about new things like this.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 06, 2018, 07:04:59 PM
personally, learning the cryptocurrency more widely will increase our knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency. of course it will be very helpful in trading or investing in ico. if our knowledge is widely then we will also get the benefit from it because we can analyze the price of crypto in the market so that in trading we have a chance to get profit.
Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading indeed so by also educating others for those not familiar it could help them to use the crypto. This is the way others could benefit from crypto by sharing our knowledge what all about this technology. Through this way they can gain knowledge and earn here in this industry.
Activity: 224
June 06, 2018, 07:04:54 PM
Yes more and more of people know about ethereum and bitcoin
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 06:59:36 PM
I think the peak spread about this cryptocurrency is the same time that bitcoin also reaches the point of ATH. It makes people quite aware of crypto.
but unfortunately, it is not accompanied by the education of the crypto itself
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
June 06, 2018, 01:03:40 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Last year bitcoin's massive rise in price has made a really huge impact on how people looked at cryptocurrency, everyone at this point have heard and know what bitcoin is and this leads to people who are interested in its concept to look up it more and more and which can lead potentially to them investing in them and even going to making something good of it like accepting it as a payment method if they are shop owners or creating things based on this new technology.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
June 06, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency spreads fast, and I think cryptocurrency in the future will be much more developed and cryptocurrency will be the main currency in the world.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
June 06, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

Yes there is massive adoption of cryptocurrency all over the world. The world is beginning to know the importance of the crypto blockchain technology. What people need to do is to learn more about this new technology that is set to revolutionized the way the world conducts financial activities.
Activity: 238
June 06, 2018, 12:51:39 PM
personally, learning the cryptocurrency more widely will increase our knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency. of course it will be very helpful in trading or investing in ico. if our knowledge is widely then we will also get the benefit from it because we can analyze the price of crypto in the market so that in trading we have a chance to get profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 12:48:06 PM
This is very true, when I looked at the rate at which the space had grown in space of a year, it is very amazing, what people need to understand is that most people enters in the bull market and have left disappointing but the remain people that wait will get reward for their patience
Activity: 120
June 06, 2018, 12:41:42 PM
Through bitcoin new people are getting involve in cryptocurrency. They come to know how profitable this industry is though risky.
Activity: 39
June 06, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
I think the underlying blockchain technology will go ballistic but alot of the coins will fade away
Activity: 308
June 06, 2018, 12:35:41 PM
This indeed a true news. The market of crypto currency has started with one coin, called bitcoin, and now it is full with various types of coins. Moreover many investors are now coming to this market. Even government of different countries and governmental agencies are showing interest to this market. This means the market is getting popularized.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
June 06, 2018, 10:33:20 AM
When it comes to technology, it is very easy for it to become well known. Virtually everyone knows about crypto, but we may not all know what it entails or how to make good use of it. Information they say is power. There are so many things we are yet to know about crypto. I think more sensitization needs to be done in order for people to understand more about it.
Activity: 518
June 06, 2018, 10:28:00 AM
Yes that's true cryptocurrency is well known all over the world and it is still becoming popular and a lot of people are aware about this some are already using it in their transactions and i hope that someday it will be recognized and legalized as a currency together with the paper money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
June 06, 2018, 08:44:23 AM
It is true, before whenever we speak of cryptocurrency the only thing that people know is bitcoin, and they are keep on saying it is a scam, it is worthless, however after a few years, those people whom we walk to about crypto currency are already challenging us on why bitcoin is better than tron, than cardano and other altcoins, I guess the advertisement that the devs had done really made a lot of people curious regarding crypto currency, I think what would happen in a couple of years frrom now is that bloch chain will be a household name and people would be debating on which crypto currency is the best rather than bashing bitcoin from time to time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
June 06, 2018, 08:43:55 AM
It is and not just in BTC and ETH, NEO has great project like Spotcoin that is creating an exchange with fiat pairs for many new NEO tokens in the area.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 08:37:24 AM
actually cryptocurrency it is something that would surely be known by people because this is a great invention and would or would not want the world to accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 672
June 06, 2018, 08:25:19 AM
Yes, the blockchain technology and its influence has been spreading across all continents over the years. Alot of people are aware of the technology behind cryptocurrency. This is shown in the number of new users who sign up on major cryptocurrency exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: