Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 52. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 06, 2018, 04:20:39 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

You are right, crypto is spreading and gaining mass adoption everyday. There are also easily so many ways how people can make use and benefit from it. One such use case is simply sending money between countries. Previously, you had to send money through banks or payment services, now you can do it on your own with crypto. You can send bitcoin from anywhere in the world and convert it to cash almost anywhere.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 04:18:38 AM
crypto currencies are growing day by day and the number of participants is increasing. crypto money will be universal in the near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
June 06, 2018, 04:16:25 AM
After the crypto boom end of last year, the world has got up to take notice, specially regulatory authorities and policy makers, with a view to security and profit both.
Activity: 180
June 06, 2018, 04:08:13 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

because this technology has so many benefits that many people are interested to know more, with as the progress made make new challenges and breakthroughs will be re-created

this technology is changing the world
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 04:01:44 AM

Now, people who really concern to cryptocurrency and have knowledge about it that is very small. But I believe in the near future, when application of Blockchain is used in the real life, Crypto will like as Internet, will be indispensable
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 03:56:01 AM
Crypto has tremendous potential in the future. generally, the results are certainly crypto increasingly can give great results. However, there are still many obstacles for people wanting to access the crypto as still the lack of facilities at their disposal and understanding which is still the basic about crypto. Although slowly but surely crypto will be best known for a lot of people.
Yes, i definitely agree with you. Cryptocurrency now has a space for a bright future, actually it has given many people a chance to be stable financially. Though a lot of improvement with regards to its regulation to be develop, people were already seeing its advantages and accept its disadvantages. I believe that cryptocurrency will be popular and useful in the coming future.
even though that the cryptocurrency are in the issues right now , it is still attracting more investors because we know that the falling of the cryptocurrency in the market attract more investor because of the dropping price. but we can't deny the fact that the cryptocurrency are still spreading a over the world. there are some countries are still don't know about the cryptocurrency
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 03:55:04 AM
I see that is the correct and necessary. The more developed the society, the more modern science and technology, the higher the human needs. Only the electronic money market can meet human needs in a quick, convenient, economical and secure way. At the same time, electronic money also creates good employment and income opportunities for the community. As a result, electronic money is becoming increasingly widespread in the community.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 03:53:26 AM
not just ordinary people, every government in the world have to know about this technology..and its a start of revolution in financial world
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 06, 2018, 03:50:52 AM
Crypto has tremendous potential in the future. generally, the results are certainly crypto increasingly can give great results. However, there are still many obstacles for people wanting to access the crypto as still the lack of facilities at their disposal and understanding which is still the basic about crypto. Although slowly but surely crypto will be best known for a lot of people.
Yes, i definitely agree with you. Cryptocurrency now has a space for a bright future, actually it has given many people a chance to be stable financially. Though a lot of improvement with regards to its regulation to be develop, people were already seeing its advantages and accept its disadvantages. I believe that cryptocurrency will be popular and useful in the coming future.
Activity: 742
June 06, 2018, 03:47:39 AM
The primary question is will they adopt crypto in their life?
according to this site (https://www.statista.com/statistics/273018/number-of-internet-users-worldwide/) there are about 3.58 Internet users in this world it means half of the world's population uses the internet, and I believe bitcoin users is not more than 10% of them. People still think that bitcoin is a criminal tool that's the reason why crypto lack support.
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 03:45:02 AM
more and more people want to know crypto, old, young want to know crypto, they are confused to learn from where, still very few reference book about crypto, they are tempted to invest but do not know how crypto system works.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 03:38:58 AM
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

Take a look at statistics:

2016 Funds raised
Total raised: $90,250,273
Number of ICOS: 29

2017 Funds raised
Total raised: $6,101,438,558
Number of ICOS: 871

2018 Funds raised (06/06)
Total raised: $5,169,941,196
Number of ICOS: 837

Do you think "gradually" is the right term?

Activity: 83
June 06, 2018, 03:31:35 AM
It is true that crypto is gradually spreading in a sense that many people are using it as a sign of living, There is so much to learn and earn in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
June 06, 2018, 03:30:26 AM
Yes crypto currency is gradually spreading and is breaking the typical orthodox mindsets which had no belief in it. Its breaking the shackles of socially conditioned minds so apart from younger generation even the elder generation is adopting it. Banks which had been following the typical pattern too is not shying away to accept it. Transactions are done through cryptocurrency which is a big revolution and reflects evolving minds.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
June 06, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

I agree that it is gradually spreading and those who are new are wondering how they can benefit. To be honest, I think bounty had something to do with this also. I know of some people who were being asked about what they keep sharing on their timelines.
Activity: 574
June 06, 2018, 03:05:33 AM
That's right, the mass adoption still happened with the cryptocurrency and i have seen there are so many articles about crypto adoption. More and more companies are interested to create their own blockchain and exchange site platform to provide the infrastructure for those are trading crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
June 06, 2018, 02:55:13 AM
Last times crypto  spread faster and faster around the world. More and more people come to crypto to get benefits. But majority of population still dont understand what is crypto. I think the blockchain technology will get  real acceptance when it will  really be use, not only for trading. I think it takes at least several years
Activity: 620
June 05, 2018, 05:14:02 PM
yes that is true because they are in need of money and trying to explore this cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency allowed all people to use it and then it will be spreading to all of the place around the earth. This time more and more humans will be get interested about this crypto.
Activity: 127
June 05, 2018, 03:58:57 PM
I can't agree with this argument. Because there are many people are investing in this market and they earn lots of profit from this market. Because this market is safe for invest. So they feel this market is the best option for invest.
Pages:
Jump to: