Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year - page 15. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It may well repeat the situation when bitcoin will grow daily and nobody will simply sell it. Why sell today if tomorrow you can sell more. And with this development of the situation, the price for it may well reach $ 50,000.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!

I hope that predictions become true. If that market cap reach, I am believe most cryptocurrency price will rising following market cap. Bitcoin price could reach $50k if that target on market cap reach.
I think that target is possible because right now many investment firm start investing their fund on crypto and recently goldman sachs said they opening crypto trading desk
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
Last January or 4 months ago marketcap cryptocurrencies reached $ 525 billion, unfortunately the negative news about bitcoin makes all the hopes disappear and we have to be patient to see the marketcap reach $ 1 trillion, but I'm sure the $ 1 trillion marketcap will soon be reached before November this year.

The only reason why negative news seems to be disappearing is because right now, we're in a pretty bullish state and are currently making a rally upwards to the $10k level. Obviously, the media will cover more positive news on bitcoin when there is a bull run, doesn't mean that the underlying issues of regulation that is sparking the actual FUD is going away.

News isn't the only thing that is going to make prices fall or rise, you have to understand that.

Again, let's get this straight. $1 trillion market cap would require bitcoin to more than double in price, and hit an all time high before the end of the year. Even though things are looking less grim now with the renewed bullish sentiment, it's fair to say that we're nowhere near the end of consolidation across the market yet.

Are there really so much issues of regulation or was that just FUD, that is the bigger question. The news only talk about countries like China with their ban but there are many positive developments in other countries that are being ignored by the media.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Again, let's get this straight. $1 trillion market cap would require bitcoin to more than double in price, and hit an all time high before the end of the year. Even though things are looking less grim now with the renewed bullish sentiment, it's fair to say that we're nowhere near the end of consolidation across the market yet.
We'll, he's referring to the crypto market as a whole to become worth that, so in reality it's not all that difficult to accomplish. Once Bitcoin starts pumping, altcoins will pump even harder, so the effect is significant.

On the other hand, we shouldn't add too much importance to a $1 trillion crypto market valuation since altcoins have their total coin supplies working for them, so it's like an artificial market cap increase.

If Ripple with its 100 billion total coin supply becomes worth $10 per coin, there you have your $1 trillion market cap, but it's not worth anything. People however don't look at things from that point, so they think it's genuine.

Bitcoin is losing popularity. Ripple is better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is going to be worthless. And so on. Lips sealed
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"

This thread must be in speculation section not in economics since this only aims to speculate and boost some morals..

This is every bitcoiners dream and why most of holders are still in faith because of this market cap value,hope this will come sooner,before all of the bitcoin in wallet will totally spend or withdrawn
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
Truly doubt it even if the price reaches to 50k half the year. There are some stabilizing point or marginized wall that Bitcoin can reach this year. Seasons are also to be considered when we think of how the price could move around the year.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
Yes it is possible because cryptocurrency is growing.It is only a speculation. Then if that will happened then many will be happy. But no one knows what will happened in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
That is a very optimistic view of crypto currency. I dont doubt that it is growing strong since the vicious dip last February. But i doubt that BTC will reach 50000 USD. Last time it went just about 20000 USD last year. And that is an all time high. But i do think that it could amount to 20000 USD again by the end of the year. Either way, I'll still hold on to my coins.
Merit: 596
Last January or 4 months ago marketcap cryptocurrencies reached $ 525 billion, unfortunately the negative news about bitcoin makes all the hopes disappear and we have to be patient to see the marketcap reach $ 1 trillion, but I'm sure the $ 1 trillion marketcap will soon be reached before November this year.

The only reason why negative news seems to be disappearing is because right now, we're in a pretty bullish state and are currently making a rally upwards to the $10k level. Obviously, the media will cover more positive news on bitcoin when there is a bull run, doesn't mean that the underlying issues of regulation that is sparking the actual FUD is going away.

News isn't the only thing that is going to make prices fall or rise, you have to understand that.

Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
I'm sure that the development of cryptocurrency will continue to improve and I'm glad now that negative news about cryptocurrency continues to diminish as they seem to fail to make bitcoins back to zero.
Merit: 596
That is because you are looking at today. A $1 trillion market cap is definitely possible precisely because crypto is generally "unstable" or more accurately, volatile.

Bitcoin is volatile. However, it doesn't always move upwards. Got to realize that. Bitcoin isn't some magical investment scheme that will give you returns all the time, and have rallies after rallies after rallies. That's just not what bitcoin is about.

Further, just last year alone we almost reached the trillion level. This time around, people will have gotten tired of calling crypto a bubble and more will join in to contribute to new all time highs.

That was last year. The bullish sentiment was extremely strong, and without doubt the markets were extremely overheated and buying out of their minds. We're currently still consolidating, and not even fully out of the bear market yet.

What you said about "gotten tired of calling crypto a bubble and join in" just didn't make any sense. If anything, the markets would have grown wary of such big pumps since they have now experienced a sizable pullback, and because of that, there will be a lot of profit takers if any major rallies, just like right now, were to initiate. And that will stay the case for at least this year, imo. Ultra-bullish activity like last year is unlikely, as is the tripling of bitcoin's price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
yes.it will be must .because slowly cryptocurrency market large and big.and i think it not a big meter it,s simple this year crypto market hit to $1 Trillion .and bitcoin price hit to $50000.wait and see it, very near. 
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Well, nobody can stop his predictions, and that would be great for all of us if that will happen, all we have to do now is do not stop buying bitcoin, try to have an investment as long as you have funds for it and who knows maybe this year or the next few years you became rich, but always be careful and think before making decisions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i think it wont happen, because we can see know that bitcoin is very unstable now.

That is because you are looking at today. A $1 trillion market cap is definitely possible precisely because crypto is generally "unstable" or more accurately, volatile.

Further, just last year alone we almost reached the trillion level. This time around, people will have gotten tired of calling crypto a bubble and more will join in to contribute to new all time highs. I'd recommend people to buy bitcoin or ethereum while they can.
Activity: 162
With more large institutions entering the password, I guess it's likely to overtake $1 Trillion by the end of this year, and more and more countries now pay more attention to bitcoin, so more investors may like bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Well, it would be possible to come to that certain price soon but as of today's year it would be tough to reach that certainty of value into cryptocurrency market because few investors today have holding few bitcoins which they choose to diversify there coins into altcoins are promisingly increases in todays month.
Activity: 196
That's overly exaggerated and most probably could cause problems for BTC as governments will surely look into it more thoroughly now. Tax implications are also going to be higher. But it wouldn't be bad for those countries without regulations yet.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
If bitcoin reaches a price of $ 50,000, then the total capitalization of the entire crypto-currency market will be 1.5-2 trillion dollars. I do not think the price this year will be $ 50,000. Such a price is likely to be in 1 year
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think there is a possibility that cryptocurrency will hit 1 trillion dollars by the end of the year. Where as of now we are at $587 Billion currencies and still dominating and almost half in the year. There's a possibility that we may hit $1 Trillion market by the end of the year.

Pages:
Jump to: