Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year - page 16. (Read 2643 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!
we actually hope this come to pass and most of us that have been hold some units of bitcoin will make what other people have some years back. 1 trillion market capitalization is a point of celebrition and we hope this will happen this year as this time last year no one no if it will get to $100,000,000,000
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"

I am believe on that prediction. Cryptocurrency market already growing very fast and no wonder if cryptomarket cap will reaching $1 trillions on this years. Beside bitcoin, altcoin can increase overall market cap because many investor looking on altcoin too
Actually, only time would tell and whatever would happen as it is, would surely depend on how things get to happen in the period of this few years. Surging to $50000 is not something I would expect much this year though, but really, who knows? We have seen how the market has behaved in the past but from the deep correction that we had, which no one is obviously sure if we are even done or not, one may say, chances of seeing that happening is really not that bright yet.

This year is actually a very long one and anything can still happen, however, it does not look like something we can get to see happen at all this year. A lot of fundamentals can change the situation of things pretty fast, but at the same time, looking at how the market would take some days before moving on, we may not get to see a bull run that would eventually lead to that this year.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
If the global giants enter the crypto market, then capitalization can rise to $ 10 trillion. The main thing is that the government would not interfere with the legalization of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

I hope the market can reach that value. I think the popularity of the cryptocurrency world is rising continuously, and in my opinion, this is not a dream.
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
Now 30% has been achieved, while January marketcap has reached more than $ 500 billion, but I'm sure that $ 1 trillion marketcap will be recovered this year, we can see that bitcoin prices are showing up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

I don't think Bitcoin price will get to $50000 this year but it will hit $20000, that's certain following the rate it's soaring recently. However once in a while some bad news will try to bring it down, just like what is happening today because of MyEtherwallet DNS issues.
Activity: 157
That actually was my point since the very beginning of this year, and I kept believing even during the 200 billion point.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Experts say a lot of things honestly and only 1 % of them comes to be true they even said how Bitcoins will cross 20k dollars by the end of March then they said it will increase in price after the tax week is over then after that.. they are just predicting without any solid proof .
I honestly don't think that we should completely ignore thins but rather we should be cautious while thinking about it as the only truth possible , because no one can predict cryptocurrencies.
There aren't any experts here in market terms. People just try to compete with others in order to be the first who entered or the first who left the market. In most cases these experts only try to hype up their own investment.

I'm glad that throughout the last months the overall believe of people in these so called experts has fallen to the bottom, but we're not there yet. Experts also predicted the fall of Bitcoin years ago.

It just shows that the only thing here that matters, is the believe in Bitcoin's technical side, and as long as you don't focus too much on the market, which is somewhat of a separate division, everything will be all right.

Bitcoin's tech is the only reliable factor, the market with all its hype, fear, speculation, manipulation, isn't.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
the price of the bitcoin continues to stabilize as it wraps up the economies of these countries. countries have opened war on bitcoin. I hope the hostility ends and we win.
Activity: 65
I trillion definitely, but we will see when it's going to happen. We can see some recovery now, but a lot to do until that goal.
2017 was huge in gains. In 2018 at least we can see a part of that gain.
Activity: 350

I do not think that it can really reach for over a million but there is a huge chance for bitcoins to reach $50k dollar before the end of the year because it was more realistic more than reaching 1m dollar so keep on holding your coin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
It is true that the cryptocurrency market has come a long way from where it was a year agao , and indeed it has become a multi million dollar industry over taking all stocks and becoming the fastest growing and the most profitable investment in history, but with ever growing popularity, this market is always being challenged by many factors and many problems that need to be resolved, like for example legalization which is in my opinion the obstacle that keeping it from skyrocketing to the top, because investors don't want to put their money into something that could be banned by governments at any time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
..with a lots of people getting interested with the blockchain tehnology,so many startups in this crytpotech,different kind of industries like hotels,healthcare,logistics,gaming,transportation etc. already joined the blochchain revolution,this kind of market projection is very possible..
Activity: 291
I have already heard about that, so I think main point is to prepare myself to that rise, becouse I dont own many Bitcoins now
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The total market cap of cryptocurrencies now is $356-B so we are already on it's 30% so there's 70% to fulfill to reach that $1-T market cap of crypto's.
It is actually achievable with the way things are going anyway. We are still way low compared to what the market cap may be in the future, nevertheless, we cannot say so much yet with how the market can still react in this year. We may have some slow movement which is normal but even if we do not get to see something like this in 2018, before 2020, I am sure it is something that is definitely realistic.

Yeah! Definitely! A lot of supporters already joining in crypto world FOMO.
Well, most people that usually join into FOMOs are those ones that wait for bull run before even thinking of joining and that is the main reason why they suffer it a lot. The market is obviously not going to be waiting for anyone however, but at the least, we should always know that in the long run, the market is going to grow hugely than it is now. With the way bitcoin is already being perceived all over the world, things are definitely changing.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Experts say a lot of things honestly and only 1 % of them comes to be true they even said how Bitcoins will cross 20k dollars by the end of March then they said it will increase in price after the tax week is over then after that.. they are just predicting without any solid proof .
I honestly don't think that we should completely ignore thins but rather we should be cautious while thinking about it as the only truth possible , because no one can predict cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36

Put some reference on that and I will believe you. Cryptocurrency market is struggling for now, and there was almost hundred billion drop in the market cap last year. For now we are in complete recovery phase and unless and until investors dont put back their investment back into crypto then we may not just reach the highest market cap that was ever recorded last year. For now I would like to think that we will just reach half trillion this year and no more than that. As longs there are no whales putting money into the market I am sure that we not gonna see bitcoin home coming. That is the fact and not any kind of speculation.
Speculations are just ways people can keep consoling themselves for a better future. Not like this cannot happen or will not happen eventually but the truth is that no one knows when it will as long as we cannot obviously see the future. From the way things are though, I do not expect us to see this huge level in this year, probably next year, but not this one. Whichever way, for long term, I remain bullish to the core.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259

Put some reference on that and I will believe you. Cryptocurrency market is struggling for now, and there was almost hundred billion drop in the market cap last year. For now we are in complete recovery phase and unless and until investors dont put back their investment back into crypto then we may not just reach the highest market cap that was ever recorded last year. For now I would like to think that we will just reach half trillion this year and no more than that. As longs there are no whales putting money into the market I am sure that we not gonna see bitcoin home coming. That is the fact and not any kind of speculation.
Activity: 798

I am believe on that prediction. Cryptocurrency market already growing very fast and no wonder if cryptomarket cap will reaching $1 trillions on this years. Beside bitcoin, altcoin can increase overall market cap because many investor looking on altcoin too
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The total market cap of cryptocurrencies now is $356-B so we are already on it's 30% so there's 70% to fulfill to reach that $1-T market cap of crypto's. After the positive result of this G20 summit then it will definitely reflect to cryptocurrencies removing the threat and doubt from potential investors and as well as to businesses will surely make it happen.
Pages:
Jump to: