Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year - page 17. (Read 2643 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
It's possible given we were at 800billion in January.  I think a target of 800billion by Jan is more realistic but we are in crypto and nothing is absolute
Activity: 224
I think you should write with thousands of separators so that the viewer will be more visible. I can not read what your market capitalization is predicting, because my eyes are closed, I can not focus on counting the number of 0s you have written so long.
Activity: 252
I think we will easily see the crypto currency market cap surpassing 1 trillion this year. I mean it already peaked at over 800m with the run up with all of these bitcoin forks, a drop and consolidation is very healthy for the long term growth. We are now able to start the steady climb upwards and once the blockchain technology actually starts getting adopted it will only grow at a much faster rate than we are used too. Long story short, good things are on the horizon!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!

every one can speculate about bitcoin price. this can only be another hype. no one can give accurate number of price since then. I don't think fraud news about bitcoin won't come anymore and that affects the markets a lot, people will still be in panic. $50k is hard to reach.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
anything can happen in the crypto market but we will see it all if bitcoin and altcoin are in the positive trend and will give a huge turnover of money and that is where there are many investors coming in to crypto
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
i think it may be possible. But  it depends on many factors such as regulations, market, trend, trust and a bit of luck
These are speculations no one can gives us a guaranteed that crypto market could hit to that amount. Absolutely right, depends still on that factors that price may sudden increase this year. Whatever can be the outcomes hopefully we can get benefits on this.
Activity: 22
i think it may be possible. But  it depends on many factors such as regulations, market, trend, trust and a bit of luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Can you please tell us which experts said this and also post the sources? The crypto currency market cap can of course hit $1 Trillion this year, but I would like to know why? If it will reach $1 Trillion, then I am pretty sure the altcoins will have a huge part in it as there are habitually new and promising projects joining the markets, while I have not seen any real innovations in regard to bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Well we were getting pretty close to a trillion before this big correction. When Bitcoin starts moving again, especially with the increase in awareness of crypto now then we wont have any trouble going over a trillion. Even with this big drop in the market cap and Bitcoin price people have still been investing in ICOs...a lot of them have sold out in pre-sale and completely miss the public main sale.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
All are just speculations i believe but statements such as these could boost the morale of some holders. Anywhere from 25K-30K would be suffice for me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
In my opinion it will only hit $700 million this year because of the criticism of cryptocurrency in different aspect and market still in low tides maybe in the last quarter of the year it will hopefully bounce back to his ATH price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
to tell you the truth?even if i want it to happen,yet the market movements telling me not to expect that much,look at the market cap now its been continuously dropping..i my self has doubt but i dont have a choice but to trust cryptocurrency eventhough my folio is more than 70% loss now..i hope every possible way would come to us in Gods faith.im not sure of getting back my capital in investing but whatever it takes i will accept the outcome .
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
I think the market will definitely hit that # this year.  Even since we're in a bear market and people are panic selling, that doesn't mean that crypto currencies are becoming less popular. 
Activity: 686
About time that bitcoin should start surging again and have another bullish run we've been in the red days for a few months now and even went below $9000 now with some news going that G20 will be discussing what to do with crypto currencies i think this should fuel bitcoin price cause it might get accepted by countrues but comes with regulations.
This is not going to fuel a bull market and it's very easy to know why it has not happen, the last bull market was created when the developers were able to get segwit approved, and there is nothing like it in the horizon and while we have the lightning network it seems it is still going to take a lot of time before we see it activated so if I were you I will be more measured with my predictions.
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
I think a $ 50,000 bitcoin can happen. However, this year is the start of the year for the use of bitcoins and other coins in everyday practice. So even if you get $ 50,000 or more, it does not last long. I think it will be greatly influenced by the actual applications of the ICO successful.
Activity: 59
I can see this happening, it's not out of the realm of possibility that's for sure. The price so far has held at the 8k level
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
Hopefully, but it seems impossible because with the development and development of criptocurency many also fraudulent profiles even hacker.olehpose bad news started to spread wide.so I think crypto currency will not be up to $ 1 trillion. This year.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It could but before that happens the market could dwindle all the way down to 200 or even 100 billion dollars. Wouldn't be surprised if 100 billion happened first, although I must admit last couple of days have been promising.

Currently we are at $300-$400 m ballpark so it needs to more than double the current marketcap to achieved 1 Trillion. So that's a lot of money that needed to get into the market. Right not it seems to be difficult but maybe in around a year or two. Last year if I'm not mistaken we got to almost $800 m before the unexpected crash. Let's see how it goes in the next year and hope that the price could double at this current rate so that we can reach another milestone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
It could but before that happens the market could dwindle all the way down to 200 or even 100 billion dollars. Wouldn't be surprised if 100 billion happened first, although I must admit last couple of days have been promising.
Activity: 422
The possibility of this happening is high especially if we go into another bull run this year. We've already seen the $500bn mark so I don't see any reason why $1trillion cannot be achieved this year. I strongly believe the next bull run will help go even further than that. Like you mentioned there are new investors coming into the market everyday which means more money into the market.
Pages:
Jump to: