Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year - page 20. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 19
With the rising number of new crypto circulating in the market and the robustness of thirteen giant altcoins it's not easy for bitcoin to reach $ 50.000 this year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thomas Glucksmann, APAC's chief business developer at the Gatecoin kriptocurrency exchange said that this year's estimated bitcoin will drive $ 50,000 in December. matters said based on several analyzes and pacts that state that the increased recognition of regulation on cryptographic exchange, the inclusion of institutional capital and major technological developments will contribute to the market rebound and push the price of cryptocurrency to new highs this year. if indeed this will happen of course this is a good news that will increase the passion in terms of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!

Although i really hope bitcoin can reach $ 50.000 this year. But i disagree with op statement I think this kind of calculation isn't true $ 1 trillion is the growth of kriptocurrency market as a whole "meaning not just bitcoin but also applies to altcoin".
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think we should not expect that in 2018, almost every crypto currency will show a rapid increase in its value. If the security does not improve in 2018, then it can negatively affect the course of the Crypto-currency. Or rather, on the course of each individual crypto currency. After all, if one crypto currency will be able to improve the security of its purses and the system as a whole, then it will take its course and go up.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i think it wont happen, because we can see know that bitcoin is very unstable now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
It may be possible, but taking into consideration the current market conditions I do not think this is the time to be that bullish about bitcoin, we are below $10,000 again and while the price slowly recovered today that is not enough of a sign to be that positive about the short term future of bitcoin, I do not have any kind of doubt about the long term future of bitcoin but right now things are not looking good.
Activity: 56
Merit: 7
Pages:
Jump to: