Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 49. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
I was hoping that the Cryptocurrency mania will take over the world in next couple of years not so long please being greedy here  .But if it does happen in 2025 then it's great .
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
2025, is too far, there is a strong possibility that we might see shop starts to accept crypto in 2020. Then it will be game changer, and crypto market will go over trillion dollar market. Those who are getting in now will make fortune by 2020.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Would be great to see a lot of shop in 2025 that accept currencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin and more legit stuff. I think it will be like that once the people have realized how great crypto is!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Why not just take 2100 for example? Practice shows that the cryptocurrency market is so dynamic that in 7 years the landscape even top 10 will change again and again. see the top 10 for 2015 or 2016. It is significantly different.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
It is a good news but 2025 is a bit too long for cryptocurrencies to be accepted in shops. I think it will happen in two to three years time. Exciting times ahead for legit cryptos  Grin
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I would think 2020 by the latest. 2025 is a very long time in the crypto community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
it may happen even earlier i guess. some shops have managed the crypto payment already, despite the volatility and etc. yep, volatility... we need just stable coin
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
I would at least like to see crypto as payment option for all online transactions. The payment gateway is something supported by DIW Token and if this is something that interests you take a look at their project Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi. What’s interesting, is that this survey shows that the public and the market are aligned in what they think the cryptocurrency market needs next: which is more security, infrastructure and better tools. This is undoubtedly the next step of evolution for the market.
Activity: 69
You can get rich, but not mortals like us. For a start, you should have a lot of money, and secondly should be no less familiar. Only then can you make a contribution by fucking at least some profit. Those who become millionaires, they simply just got lucky.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
I think that’s a pretty accurate forecast. I hope it happens much sooner. The earlier, the better for us here. Can’t wait to see the faces of skeptics when their favorite brands start accepting cryptocurrency as payment.
Activity: 151
It could happen anytime, when nation and governments start to accept bitcoin as a payment then bitcoin will make it official in every shops in the entire of the world.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
2025? Why that late? Cryptocurrency is already accepted in so many parts of the world right now. I don't think it takes that long before cryptocurrency will become so mainstream that wherever you go, there are already shops that accept Bitcoin payment. Even right now, it is not anymore that difficult to look for online shops and hotel and flight booking sites that accept Bitcoin payments. The improvement in terms of Bitcoin utilization is very good.
Activity: 938
Even right now, cryptocurrency is been accepted in many online stores and in Japan, you could actually spend your bitcoin on the street! This acceptance of cryptocurrency will continue to grow and by 2025 you may have in your hand one of the most acceptabke, trustworthy and valuable currency! Bitcoin is the future!
Activity: 430
You should be able to buy commodities directly through coins in most stores. I think this is a bit difficult. Stores generally do not like the extremely volatile coins as payment means.
Activity: 242
Indeed, it's better before, but at least some hope exists that it will not be on its own in the future, but will be spread out and applied in other spheres of public life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
It is possible for cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops even earlier than that. Immediately cryptocurrency overcome the war it is facing now virtually every sectors of business will accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 69
It is suspicious that the stores are already planning to introduce bitcoin payment although the decision of the governments to control cryptocurrencies is not yet known. Unless someone out there proposed to equate their securities, which in principle will kill decentralization. And will allow the Bank to control the market
Activity: 756
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I want it to happen earlier but 2025 is a fine because there's still a lot of time to stabilize and inform people about crypto. By 2025 most people already know crypto so adoption won't be hard anymore and I guess the government already make regulations to support crypto.
Activity: 140
There are numerous shop officially acknowledged Crypto money and it is better than average news for us. If there should arise an occurrence of decentralized cryptographic money, organizations or governments can't deliver new units, and have not so far gave sponsorship to different firms, banks or corporate elements which hold resource esteem estimated in it. It will be presented in 2025 in all nations. Cryptographic money is an advanced cash, It make our life simple.
Pages:
Jump to: