Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 50. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
some project will launch their debit card that we can fill with Bitcoin / Ethereum, i think cryptocurrency can be used as payment with that way. at least even still called debitcard. we can use our crypto too.
That is the kind of future i am anticipating where you are able to spend any currency with a single POS machine and a debit card .I am sure bitcoin will be a global currency and it will be very useful for tourist as they just need to carry bitcoin wherever they go and they do not need to convert to local currency whenever they travel and i hope these dreams will come true in ten years time.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
There are many shop already accepted Crypto currency and it is really good news for us. In case of decentralized cryptocurrency, companies or governments cannot produce new units, and have not so far provided backing for other firms, banks or corporate entities which hold asset value measured in it. It will be introduced in 2025 in all countries. Crypto currency is a digital currency, It make our life easy.
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
I think they are mistaken a little. They wanted to say 2020 instead of 2025  Shocked There a lot of shops that already accept BTC. What can we say about 2-3 years from now?!
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
Of course it would only be positive and I think it will happen sooner. Maybe after 3 years. This would certainly correct the current market situation. At first, of course there would not be a lot of people to use it, but over time the number would only increase.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102

thats very good news if thats going to happen..I am 35years old by that time..and I am happy to witness the success of bitcoin by that time I can shop using bitcoin is just a dream come true.because accepting bitcoin in many stablishment means ..bitcoin is being accepted to everyone most especially to the business mens and womens..
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What a wonderful thing that many people expect!
With more and more modern technology, people will not need to spend more time, effort and money on payment services. Cryptokurrencies meet the needs of people in the fastest, convenient, savingand secure way. I believe that Cryptokurrencies is the payment system of the nearest future. According to experts, it will be 2025. I am looking forward to this. But the most important thing to keep in mind is problem cryptographic security.
Activity: 1176
Somewhat it is being accepted at some countries and 7years from now is too long. With the news that we have this year there's a chance that it will be used worldwide at any shops sometime in the next 2-3years. We are lucky enough that we knew this business before anyone else thats why we have to spread crypto to ensure that this will happen in the next coming years.
Activity: 54

This is what Orbis project is aiming , you can exchange your crypto into orbiscoins and orbis platform will make the payments in any currency . Very nice project https://orbistransfer.com
Activity: 131
Thanks for an article, quite an interesting one. The most important part I have taken from it, if the crypto won`t be safer and won`t get enough protection from hackers it won`t be used even in 2030 or whatever. The sooner people come up with a great protection system the sooner we`ll use crypto in our everyday life.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
There are already many projects that are working on this task. This year they promise to launch their services.
some project will launch their debit card that we can fill with Bitcoin / Ethereum, i think cryptocurrency can be used as payment with that way. at least even still called debitcard. we can use our crypto too.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
In my country although cryptocurrency not regulated yet but here many shops and cafe accepted Bitcoin. In the longterm cryptocurrency will be more popular and more people will jump in to it, because the blockchain technology has many benefits.
Although it is the first technology and is widely appreciated, it still can not be accepted widely in the world. It is unlucky when it is used by criminals to commit illegal transactions. This makes governments around the world more vulnerable to cryptocurrency, so the probability of it being used extensively is very low.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
In my country although cryptocurrency not regulated yet but here many shops and cafe accepted Bitcoin. In the longterm cryptocurrency will be more popular and more people will jump in to it, because the blockchain technology has many benefits.
Activity: 434
Esport Ecosystem

if that is happen in the future, cryptocurrency will be more known as a currency than as an assett like nowadays. it is good for cyptocurrency industry to be more widely use for payment. but somehow some country is still banned this as a payment, cause maybe they dont want their local financial system fall.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
The direction of development especially in information technology is driven at new model of economic infrastructure that will largely depend on technological advancements of cryptocurrency and blockchain. Money will no longer be fiat but crypto.
Activity: 112
my opinion is Bitcoin and ETH can be accepted at the stores, but altcoin can not
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think it will be much sooner. I almost sure about it. But it's not a first thing in importance that cryptocurrency need to do.
Activity: 112
That is a very good information for crypto.But it is difficult for all countries around the world to accept this
copper member
Activity: 1568
This time most of people don't know that what is the cryptocurrency. So it can be lot of time to Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025 but in some countries Cryptocurrency already accepted at shops but some countries has not allowed this.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
about my own speculation,in 2025 bitcoin will be accepted all over the world,in any form of payments and in any transactions,maybe about all the alternative cryptocurrency is not included in this..i strongly believe that the altcoin may have policies to be accepted in any form becauseof many issues about every altcoins and too manu to distinguish
Yes it can happen in 2025 but not all cryptocurrencies can be used or can be accepted in shops or it can used as payment  online like bills payment or buy ticket in a bus some of the cryptocurriences are not eligible to do thousands of transactions everyday.And not all people can adopt crypto.It will takes time.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
about my own speculation,in 2025 bitcoin will be accepted all over the world,in any form of payments and in any transactions,maybe about all the alternative cryptocurrency is not included in this..i strongly believe that the altcoin may have policies to be accepted in any form becauseof many issues about every altcoins and too manu to distinguish
Pages:
Jump to: