Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 47. (Read 5963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
Lightening network is a must to make payments with bitcoin or any other crypto currencies.
confirmation time is important to avoid double spend or failed transactions.
So we have little more time for now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I will not be surprised if in 7 years many shops would accept crypto currency.  The main reason is that many believed that this is the modern way of doing transaction without involving any cash. Also, there are some shops that already accept this as means of payment so what more after 7 years.

This is why I think cards like TenX will be important once they get their banking license and start issuing out cards again. That way people around the word can spend their crypto using that and no change being needed from shops.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Well I think the world economic system will develop by 2025 into crypto economy with apps on our cell phones, so why not
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
I will not be surprised if in 7 years many shops would accept crypto currency.  The main reason is that many believed that this is the modern way of doing transaction without involving any cash. Also, there are some shops that already accept this as means of payment so what more after 7 years.
Activity: 322
Hope it will happen much earlier - in 2019 or 2020

I think we will be able to use it through cards like TenX before that anyway. Then you have PundiX which is also interesting.

But I think for it to be mainstream and accepted in most places we are still 4-5 years away.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is a good sign of the implementation of bitcoin as a currency globally. Since as we all know, a lot of cryptocurrencies present right now weren't intended to be investmebts but instead was designed to become decentralized internet currencies thaf could be used. I just this comes sooner but nevertheless this marks a nearing success for cryptocurrencies as a whole.
Activity: 1
Marinecoin - one of My favorite ICO marineco.in that I’m promoting for them because it’s really potential.you can get 20000 MTC free with sign up in  marineco.in/ico .this will be a great coin in 2018.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotMy plan is to find out the next Ripple. And I think I have found it. Marinecoin is an old project in 2014 relaunching!there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
we over here in my team are projecting 2023 because of the world cup in qatar will catalyze shop trade and crypto acceptance  at world level.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
I would have even said earlier than that, but its still spreading, by then their will still be places it will just be touching. But here in my country its possible it take such a long time.
Activity: 66
Well this might be a good news. The real money could be a danger when carried especially in big amounts. Cryptocurrencies can help solve this problem.
Activity: 560
shops and other business platforms. There are potentially extreme gains sports site that accepts Cryptocurrency technologies that are currently being developed and improved for the better !!

Activity: 522
Hope it will happen much earlier - in 2019 or 2020
I think that this should happen in these years. Technologies are ready, people are ready, there are just small legal subtleties, but once they are solved, nothing more will prevent the introduction of such payment systems.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
To be honest it is a good idea for us to use. Cashless basis is such an excellent way to eliminate hassle and bogus sellers.
Activity: 70
It is absolutely possible. I hope it will happen even sooner that 2025. Anyway cryptocurrency needs to be adopted by a larger amount of people first.
Activity: 266
I hope this prediction will actually happen.
Today many major countries have accepted Bitcoin as their payment tool.
Bitcoin is one of the technologies that are currently being developed and improved for the better.
In the present time, many prefer to take advantage of technology.
This is not possible if in 2025 their payment tool changed by using Bitcoin.
Activity: 28
2015 is a very late call. I expect this to happen much earlier as it's already starting to occur. 2020
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
Thanks for an article, quite an interesting one. The most important part I have taken from it, if the crypto won`t be safer and won`t get enough protection from hackers it won`t be used even in 2030 or whatever. The sooner people come up with a great protection system the sooner we`ll use crypto in our everyday life.

Protection and safety are important not only when you deal with cryptocurrency: suppose, everybody knows about it. I believe that crypto will be used in shops even earlier, it might happen in 2-4 years maximum.
Activity: 224
I think only official (centralized) crypto-currencies in these or those countries will be the official means of payment, not bitcoin or ethereum!
Activity: 272
I pray it comes to be embraced all over. The recent G-20 summit should help reinforce that belief. However, some countries still have a long way in embracing it not to talk about its acceptability in shops.

With the time frame, it's still realistic, and we all should step up our games.

It'll help increase the value of  crypto and erase all doubt by then. It'll still have its problems thou.

It'll still depend on companies accepting it as medium of payments, if they do, 1st hurdle crossed.
copper member
Activity: 112
I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor
I have a better idea. Let say, that you paid now 50$ for some item. But, real money, which seller will receive is above 10-5$. Rest is marketing cost. How it sounds to pay 5-10$ in fiat currency and rest (in general not 40$ but 4$) in cryptocurrency?
Pages:
Jump to: