Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 46. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 37
I think 2025 is rather pessimistic forecast . I believe that many online stores will accept cryptocurrencies in till the next year and it will take only 1-2 years , to make it popular in techno advanced "offline" shops . But I don't think crypto will be accepted everywhere in 2025 , or even 2035 year . Some countries can be to conservative , or even primitive and will not legalize crypto ,whatever you do .
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
I think 2025 is even very far for crypto  to be accepted in shops world over. With in road being made by blockchain it will not be long for cryptocurrency to be accepted in retail shops. once Amazon or Alibaba moves others will follow.

I don't agree with you, because 2025 is around the corner and I don;t think that crypto will be that popular. And if it is popular that does not mean that we will have all devices in stores etc, etc
Activity: 2142
Merit: 424
In my opinion it is very possible. technology is developing.
I think it is much more likely to happen in the future.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I also believe that by this time cryptocurrency will be accepted for the purchase of any product. From the handle to the airplane.I think it will be even faster than 2025
Activity: 490
I think 2025 is even very far for crypto  to be accepted in shops world over. With in road being made by blockchain it will not be long for cryptocurrency to be accepted in retail shops. once Amazon or Alibaba moves others will follow.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I hope this happens before 2025. It will be good to see  cryptos achieve a wide level of acceptance in the near future. We are progressing because the present situation is better than what it was years ago
Activity: 90
Everyone of us who are bitcoiners want a good future for crypto.Cryptocurrency was made for payment system and it was very glad if that would be accepted now in every shops for us to buy anything what we want or pay our monthly bills using bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
in Europe, the market practice of payments in bitcoins is well developed in Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg. And in Germany there is even a bank that allows you to open accounts tied to crypto-currencies - Fidor Bank. so it is possible that the daily use of crypto currency will come into use before 2025.
Activity: 99
Everyone of us who are bitcoiners want a good future for crypto.Cryptocurrency was made for payment system and it was very glad if that would be accepted now in every shops for us to buy anything what we want or pay our monthly bills using bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Of coutse it`s possible for cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops even earlier than that. Immediately cryptocurrency overcome the war it`s facing now virtually every sectors of business will accept cryptocurrency. No doubts.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

Some shops accepted cryptocurrency even today, so in future all world will accept it.
Activity: 97
I would be wary of research like this. A lot of people still do not really understand cryptocurrency and think that coins like Tether or even tokens like Bitconnect are correctly terms as cryptocurrency. But if the scenario is to come true, it would be only for Bitcoin, and perhaps for alts like ETH and LTC. And people would not make blockchain transactions to buses or shops. They would be using their crypto debit cards. So. Not true adoption to me.
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange

of course if it happens, crypto has been easily accepted by the world community and its value is relatively stable. however, if you look at the fluctification of the value of crypto certainly will not be easy even though it has many discourses such as articles you share.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261

Well those are not good percentage which are shown in the article itself but tel you what if there was even 10% population who were willing to use it then im sure thats best shot we have got.

Its good to know anyway that 55% people think that they are willing to use it in the future and thus it gives us idea that we are still in race where there is 45% people who either dont believe in the cryptos at all or they might just be scared about it. However with the time I am sure this % will go up 70% and above as everyone starts getting to know real usage of them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I think thats a good news. Right now, cryptocurrency shows a promising innovation in our society. It redefines our view on our payment system. Accepting it in shops will show how convenient it is use. I hope more countries will follow this initiative and more establishment will accept crytocurrency as their mode of payment.
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
This is my dream Grin I hope it will happen much earlier, I am sure cryptocurrencies are the payment system of our future. But unfortunately it is too early, especially in my country
Activity: 280
With the current pace of development, I am almost certain that much earlier than in 2025. In the countries of giants, the US, for example, I think in 2020-2022 will actively use cryptocurrency.
Xmm
Activity: 440
In developed countries, this will come much sooner! Mastercard already hired a whole staff of developers of the Blockchain, and they certainly are not stupid!
Now the main obstacle to this is the unwillingness of many countries to accept cryptocurrencies. Once this situation is resolved, then there will be good development!
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
This will not happen in developing countries as people still prefer cash there. We still do not see much use of cards for payments there yet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
That would definitely be interesting but this depends on how much shop owners would have to pay to use this.
I can see large retailers easily adopting to this as they can afford to hire experts to help them but what about your small neighbourhood mini market? They may need to turn crypto into fiat as soon as they receive it to cover salaries, paying suppliers and utilities. Depending on how expensive the exchange is and whether salaries, suppliers and utilities etc can also be paid with crypto, will affect the decision to accept crypto
Pages:
Jump to: