Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 54. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
I doubt it will happen because theres a lot of restrictions and regulations from other countries and it could be the reason why will cryptocurrencise will come to its end,regulations will slowly kill most of the coins and lastly bitcoin and i dont want to be part of the market when it happens surely i will investo to some traditional businesses so that my profits will be secured.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
IMO it would be much easier for our community to be accepted when theres someone or some commercial in the television that explains how the cryptocurrencies works,ho the blockchain works so that people are more aware with the good benefits and use of cryptocurrencies,plus it wont be going to be regulated by the government or anyone.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
It would be a great news for us. At least in Spain.
I have been reading a lot of articles about if  the cryptocurrency will be accepted to buy and all of them gives us a hopeless.
Here you have an article where you can read some companies interested for using  cryptocurrencies.

https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Now this is something which is possible as here we are talking about general crypto currency and everyone knows they hold a precious future in their hand. So, by 2025 easily shops will accept crypto as payment but will these crypto be centralized or decentralized that is the main question. And I think they will be mostly centralized so that government can track finical records.
Merit: 11
Who will know what will happen? its too early to speculate but lets hope for the best,because if these regulations will still exists in the future we will have a hard time to expand our community,especially the adoption of the people in every countries will be too hard when theres so much regulations in other countries.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
Might be? when these regulations be removed theres no doubt most of the people will use cryptocurrencies,and the fiat system will be replaced by cryptpcurrencies,the banking system could replaced by the blockchain technology that is why it is better when these countries will fully adopt the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
This is interesting information. I think that if cryptocurrencies develop at the same pace, it is quite possible.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I think that it will be adopted much faster, in Japan, for example, very many stores accept cryptocurrency for payment of goods, and globally it will be in 2-3 years.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Projects like Kepler that will use their tokens may be accepting payments for their products both in fiat and tokens.
Slowly but surely in the near future the cryptocurrencies will be accepted by most of the countries,but for now lets worry about these regulations because it is slowing the progress of the cryptocurrencies.Because it might be the reason why cryptocurrencies wont be accepted and adopted by the people in different countries.
Activity: 490
I've heard about such a project and a terminal that can do it. The buyer pays in a currency convenient for him through a mobile wallet at the seller's terminal. Coins are immediately sold on the exchange and the seller receives the money of his state on his account. With them, and pays tax. Everything is legal.  Smiley
You mean Bitcoin ATM machine? We have quite a few of them in Slovenia and I know Austria also has them.

ATM is one thing, but payment to a lot of different contractors or stores is going to be a lot harder. I don't believe that this is possible by 2025.
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Might be but who knows? massive adoption is impossible to happen when these countries will regualate cryptocurrencies,because people will still be uneducated about the community and the technology behnd these which is the blockchain.Doesnt matter when but im sure cryptocurrencies will be fully adopted in the future.
Activity: 255
Merit: 3
I really think that stablecoins are the way to go for mass adoption and for people to use crypto for everyday transactions. Should look into Havven for this one. Great project, company, and system that is completely trustless. https://havven.io/
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
I dont think it would be that early because the regulations from most of the countries are going to slowed down our progress,the whole community will slowed down the developments and the adoption of most of the people but if most of the countries will allow cryptocurrencies im sure as early as 4years that is achievable.
Activity: 127
Merit: 6
I've heard about such a project and a terminal that can do it. The buyer pays in a currency convenient for him through a mobile wallet at the seller's terminal. Coins are immediately sold on the exchange and the seller receives the money of his state on his account. With them, and pays tax. Everything is legal.  Smiley
You mean Bitcoin ATM machine? We have quite a few of them in Slovenia and I know Austria also has them.

Activity: 166
Not going to happen when most of the government will implement some regulations in each country in the world.We need some good community of countries so that atleast people around the world would be aware to what this technology can give us.Decentralization indeed is a great thing its like your freedom of speech.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
It would be hard for the cryptocurrencies if these regulations would be more implemented to most of the countries but lets hope that these countries wont be so strict regarding the use of cryptocurrencies and its limits.I dont want to lose our technology because of these regulations we need to be sure that our market will survive this year before worrying about the next2 years.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Morelikely no because theres a lot of regulations today and our progress are slowing by these restrictions do not expect too much with cryptocurrencies if most of the countries will ban cryptocurrencies there will be less chance for the cryptocurrencies to survive in the near future especially when most of the banks are going to regulate these currencies.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
it is more than possible coz More than half of people think cryptocurrency will be accepted in shops and on buses by 2025, with one in five already banking some digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: