Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 58. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
I hope this can be happen as early as bitcoin can. For now some of the stores accept bitcoin and this will be good if all shops accept it as payment.  And hopefully some altcoin can accepted too as payment in other stores.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
I think yes, Since this year many changes will happen. So I believe that the crypto currency will also be accepted in stores. In fact, it is now acceptable to other stores. It is accepted at a restaurant here.

So I'm no longer surprised if in 2025 it will accept stores in the world.
Activity: 476
This is an awesome news and a cheering one. If can be done before that time it will be a welcome development.Some times ago it was said that amazon was ready to accept and that Alibaba will just follow suit but we are still waiting for that to happen.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
yes if the bitcoin system will be centralized and will be controlled by the government then probably it will happen since 2025 is still far to happen. There are many set of events to happen within these years and we could not expect also with the bitcoin system. US had already embracing the bitcoin system and i guess they will relatively conduct a study and then modify some bitcoin's feature that could lead to its destabilization and price of btc will be controlled over by the government. So as of now we have to enjoy the bitcoin has to offer us.
You are talking about probable events. But this, unfortunately, kills the idea of the crypto currency.
If the sellers themselves'll begin to offer to pay by crypto, it will spread. But this is not to be liked by the trade-controlling organizations.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I think we are moving in the right direction now even governments are encouraging blockchain technology and crypto currencies so everything seems good, i think crypto will see mass adoption from 2021-2022.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
I'm fully confidence if we look at how the cryptocurrencies performing in the last year, I'm really sure in the next 5 or 6 years it will be accepted by many merchants in the world. It could happen sooner though, but to be exact I agree 2025 is the year when cryptocurrencies is widely accepted.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
Some of them have already started accepting bitcoin, in future other established altcoins will also be accepted such as Ethereum, Litecoin, and Neo.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Before we could think about the usage of crypto currencies commercially, the crypto community must first set up some essential financial structure similar to what our present currency is having to facilitate easy clearing and exchange of various crypto currencies. Also any crypto currency used should be relatively stable, that is not to fluctuate beyond certain band. All retail business have to make decent profit to survive , and to accept a crypto coin that is not easily exchangeable, highly unstable would not only wipe out their little profit might possibly bring them big loss. Target 2025 is too soon ,too tall a time frame to attain this goal. Ask people on the street, how many of them know about virtual currencies ?
Activity: 315

ofcourse will be listed more altcoins!
for example look at Byteball
https://byteball.org/milan/
now its a several real shops
and now you can remember about first pizza or t-shirt buyers for Bitcoin
Activity: 294
I think this will way before that. See once the BTC tops $50000 people will notice and with the help of new crypto companies like upcoin, pundix etc. 7 years from now there will whole new crypto economy which will be served only by innovation. It will be accopanied by the "coolness" factor . This will spread like wold fire and thus will be adopted majorly by every1.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
Yeah actually much faster. Just recently there was news that Nano is going to launch its software for the current card POS, which would make being able to accept Nano on the current POS possible. Meaning no separate machines or customized shit for being able to accept it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
A very interesting study. It very much coincides with my observations. But I do not agree that in 2025 bitcoin will be accepted in all stores. It seems to me that all governments will oppose this. They will not let bitcoin into the economy. To do this, they have a lot of leverage. But most importantly, the bitcoin community itself is not ready for it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hope it will happen much earlier - in 2019 or 2020
yes. i think so
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
Hope it will happen much earlier - in 2019 or 2020
Or you know possibly even quicker like say 2018 Tongue. I know it won't be widely accepted this year, but if some big names can get on board first we could start a domino effect and reach most shops much before 2025 rolls around.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

More and more business are accepting cryptos every day and there are coins like Pundi X. PXS will try to distribute 100K POS devices until the end of this year.

I think it will happen earlier as '19-21 max.
Activity: 1358
well it will happen in the future I'm sure of that, we will use cryptos to buy something in the shop and maybe all fast food restaurants will accept crypto as a payment. I think year 2025 starting to adopt crypto in any countries.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I think it will be a reality much sooner, if only governments don't block this adoption.
Activity: 644
Alternative investment banking platform
It is difficult to talk about this. Bitcoin scalability problem is the main problem, the main obstacle. Bitcoin will not become a means of payment until this problem exists. (check bitaps, there is TX info)
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I would be wary of research like this. A lot of people still do not really understand cryptocurrency and think that coins like Tether or even tokens like Bitconnect are correctly terms as cryptocurrency (yes, technically they exist on blockchain I know). But if the scenario is to come true, it would be only for Bitcoin, and perhaps for alts like ETH and LTC. And people would not make blockchain transactions to buses or shops. They would be using their crypto debit cards. So. Not true adoption to me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
It is already accepted in some shops so I'll speak of being accepted in all or next to all shops. I think that's too big of a stretch, I think in time the major retailers will integrate cryptocurrencies in to their payment options but for smaller retailers to do so will probably take some time. It took a long time for people to accept debit and credit cards and that was technology being developed by the 'trustworthy' banks.
Pages:
Jump to: