Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 55. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 19
No one can predict the future accurateky but based on the adoption today i would say its to early for the world to fully adopt cryptocurrencies ,2025 isnt enough for the world to fully adopt the technology i would say another decade or two will be enough for most of the people to understand the cryptocurrency and its benefits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

We cant foresee the crypto future but by 2025, more people will venture into crypto as the technology will have been more accepted, more businesses will probably accept them as a form of payment
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Pre-sale - March 18
Hoping this could happen in the future so that we could reduce the use of paper to print money, this might revolutionize the way that financial system works and if this will happen even for a small entity they could run their business fully computerized.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
I think it might be happening sooner than that. As we know even now cryptocurrencies (specifically bitcoin) are accepted in KFC Canada and a few other places. The number of services which are accepting bitcoins might just keep increasing and I think most of the people might be accepting btc before 2025.
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
It's hard not to agree with this, because there are all the prerequisites for this. Although it is difficult to predict for such a period, because the market is not predictable.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Maybe? but who knows.As far as i know there are stdill countries that arent yet involved with cryptocurrencies and there are still countries which doesnt care about this technology.However some countries did restrict cryptocurrencies that is why this massive adoption wont be easily achieve in the near future because we need cooperation to all the countries so that these cryptocurrencies would be accepted to all of the places in the world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Too early to say that,because we are still in an early years of this technology.A lot of countries has restricted cryptocurrencies that is why the development and adoption was slowed from the past couple of months but lets hope in the near future these countries will soon be realized that technology that they should have,cryptocurrencies are the future !
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Not possible if these countries are going to regulate cryptocurrencies,but if most of these countries will adopt cryptocurrencies it will be much easier for our community to expand more.Doesnt want to see cryptocurrencies fade away easily this is the future of fiat,and it should be done so that our lives will be much easier.
Activity: 315
I think by 2025, everything is possible and now is a good time to take the first steps to this. People change their opinion about cryptocurrencies and start trusting them, this is a good sign, but still the decision will be taken by governments.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The shops might start accepting cryptocurrencies within 2025, but who knows whats going to happen between those time. We might see the price fall down and less people using it due to some government bullshit, or we might see the price skyrocket due to government finally accepting crypto currencies as a form of currency. If shops accept crypto currencies, then it obviously is a good news for the community.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I think we are moving in the right direction now even governments are encouraging blockchain technology and crypto currencies so everything seems good, i think crypto will see
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
It's a good news. Most likely the crypto currency will be recognized as a means of payment, but only in some states that see this as a future, and do not reject and recognize it.
I think by 2025 the crypto currency is recognized throughout the world and not only in some states. I hope that in a few years I will be able to buy goods in stores and count on crypto currency. But in order for the crypto currency to develop at a rapid pace, support for governments and banks is needed
If this happens then only thanks to cryptocurrency users. Banks and governments will never allow this to happen. Fiat is the control and forecasting of the economy. Cryptocurrencies are freedom. What will the government choose? The loss of control over the income of citizens is the nightmare of all bankers and governments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
It's a good news. Most likely the crypto currency will be recognized as a means of payment, but only in some states that see this as a future, and do not reject and recognize it.
I think by 2025 the crypto currency is recognized throughout the world and not only in some states. I hope that in a few years I will be able to buy goods in stores and count on crypto currency. But in order for the crypto currency to develop at a rapid pace, support for governments and banks is needed
Activity: 627
The Pope Of Dope
For sure it will be much more earlier. Even now you can buy some stuff in web and some of online shops. So I think 2 or 3 years and we will get stable plastic card with crypto, that you can pay in wallmarts or something else imho.
Activity: 210
Who really knows what will happen 7years from now? we could be so much rich but it doesnt matter right now because today the cryptocurrency market's expanding slowly because so much regulations from countries exists,lets hope after these years the cryptocurrency community will still surive so that people who have adopted it earlier as now will more wealthy in the future.
Activity: 145
The possibility is quite small based on the regulations that we have today,it might slowed down our community expansionb and developments but im sure some of the countries will support the cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology.Doesnt make sense because these countries will soon be realize that they are stopping the good technology to be noticed ,people will find their way to join our community no matter how many regulations there will be.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
I don't think it can happen before 2025. IMO In order to happen by 2025, the banks have to be involved and I don't think that would be good.
Activity: 127
Merit: 6
I also believe it will happen sooner. In my country many shops already accept Bitcoin. I think Wall Street made huge impact on the market recognition by getting into crypto trading. The more big game players get in the more people will follow.
I do not think that will happen. 2025 is the death of the crypto market. I have read some news sites about the future of bitcoin and people from the future have predicted the same. I am really worried about the future of cryptocurrency but I can not do anything else. They say bitcoin is a bubble, it can soar very high and disappears very quickly.
People from the future?
Activity: 127
Merit: 6
I also believe it will happen sooner. In my country many shops already accept Bitcoin. I think Wall Street made huge impact on the market recognition by getting into crypto trading. The more big game players get in the more people will follow.
Do you live in Japan? I've only seen in Japan, the shops accept bitcoin. But I do not know all the subtleties of Japanese law. In Europe and America this will not happen. The government does not feel threatened by cryptocurrencies until it is used in trade. The Japanese are very law-abiding. I believe that they will pay all sales taxes. But in other countries this will not happen and the government may lose tax revenues.
No I live in Slovenia & we're part of European Union. Our government supported crypto currency so far.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
It would be great if such an opportunity were obtained with us, but it seems to me that we can not get this situation with you, because today we see how many states are very skeptical about crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: