Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoDredge 0.8.0 — NVIDIA GPU Miner [obsolete] - page 2. (Read 25218 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
there are any multialgo like nemosminer that use cryptodredge?
Awesomeminer has CryptoDredge built in.
Activity: 425
Merit: 131
Kamikaze9x9
there are any multialgo like nemosminer that use cryptodredge?
Activity: 59
If you can make a decent CN7 or CN-heavy miner for nvidia it would be huge. Much better than x16r etc that have alot of developer competition on and already in the bag for nvidias.

Is it technically impossible for 1080ti to rival vega64 on cryptonite?
Activity: 157
Merit: 19
Vote for the next algorithm!
Poll was added

You probably don't have enough virtual memory, be sure you have at least as much as your GPU memory (example if you have 6x gpu that have 8gb of ram, set virtual memory to ~50gb) neoscrypt algo need it.

Thanks but I did my research before posting here and I started with that but it didn't fix it.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but. Could you provide more information? Some of the following:
  • OS
  • GPUs (specific models)
  • Watchdog, monitoring app
  • Screenshot or log
  • Pool

Has the GPU any connections (Computer Monitor)? Do you use TeamViewer?
p2pool version , please...
All right, all right, sorry for the delay, sir
Activity: 231
Merit: 1

You probably don't have enough virtual memory, be sure you have at least as much as your GPU memory (example if you have 6x gpu that have 8gb of ram, set virtual memory to ~50gb) neoscrypt algo need it.

Thanks but I did my research before posting here and I started with that but it didn't fix it.
Activity: 57
p2pool version , please...

Ty for the quick answer but sadly it didn't help. I tried both cuda 9.1 & 9.2.

@cryptodrege dev

can we expect soon backup pool feature ? i like the miner it's great, thanks Smiley

Cheers.
Thanks for your help!
We are finishing work on this feature. It will be available in the next release.
Cheers!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner

@cryptodrege dev

can we expect soon backup pool feature ? i like the miner it's great, thanks Smiley

Cheers.
Hello op and thank you for the great miner,

Since I upgraded to 8.0 (from 3.0) I get this error message when I try to mine neoscrypt : out of memory in cdumem::create 45.

I tried to remove overcloking but it didn't help.

I have no problem when mining phi2, lyra2z or lyra2v2.

Any help ?

Thanks for using our miner! Could you try the following?

Since I upgraded to 8.0 (from 3.0) I get this error message when I try to mine neoscrypt : out of memory in cdumem::create 45.

Any help ?

Thanks for using our miner! Could you try the following?

Any help ?

CryptoDredge

Best miner so far. Doubled my hashrate on GTX 1060 x16
and also my power consumption as well  Shocked
Thanks for your feedback! ❤️ We'll try to do the absolute maximum to keep our clients happy.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Is it possible to get current hashrate via API instead of average?
If you're familiar with the PowerShell, you might use the following code:

Output:

KHS=1407.00 (total hash rate)

Thank you for answering. Maybe i should have been a bit clearer. I can get the KHS from the API, but every test i done says that KHS don't hold current hashrate, it holds the average hashrate that is presented in the console window.
I think that's a little bug. We'll fix it soon
Activity: 3

Output:

Thank you for answering. Maybe i should have been a bit clearer. I can get the KHS from the API, but every test i done says that KHS don't hold current hashrate, it holds the average hashrate that is presented in the console window.
I have found with most mining software, they all start out with lower difficulty and gradually raise it over time.  The problem is the final difficulty they usually settle on is usually too high.  Which ends up submitting shares every 10-15 seconds, instead of every 3 -5 seconds.  This can be the difference between getting a share of a coin and not when coins are mined faster.  I have already set the -d option to set a static difficulty, but that is only effective once all my cards are gotten their hashrates up.  It would be nice if we could have the miner start at a lower diffculty to ensure we get those shares in when the rig is still spooling up, then to max out at our specified hashrate. 

Just a suggestion for future development.
Thanks
The pool automatically assigns difficulty that corresponds to the hash rate of your miner. You can also set a fixed custom difficulty using the password parameter. For example, if you want to set the difficulty to 64, you would use:

Code:
-o stratum+tcp:// -u -p d=64

P.S.
Thanks for your suggestion. But, I can't see any other way of setting the difficulty manually. If you know how to do that, We are always glad to hear any advice

Code: (summary.ps1)
$Client = [Net.Sockets.TcpClient]::new("127.0.0.1", 4068)
$Writer = [IO.StreamWriter]::new($Client.GetStream())
$Reader = [IO.StreamReader]::new($Client.GetStream())

$Writer.Write("summary")
$Writer.Flush()
Write-Host $Reader.ReadLine().Split(';')[5]

Output:

or

Code: (threads.ps1)
$Client = [Net.Sockets.TcpClient]::new("127.0.0.1", 4068)
$Writer = [IO.StreamWriter]::new($Client.GetStream())
$Reader = [IO.StreamReader]::new($Client.GetStream())

$Writer.Write("threads")
$Writer.Flush()
$Data = $Reader.ReadLine().Split('|')

Foreach ($i in $Data) {
  $j = $i.Split(';')
  Write-Host $j[0] $j[11]
}

Output:

GPU=0 KHS=470.00
GPU=1 KHS=469.00
GPU=2 KHS=468.00
Activity: 88
Merit: 7
I have found with most mining software, they all start out with lower difficulty and gradually raise it over time.  The problem is the final difficulty they usually settle on is usually too high.  Which ends up submitting shares every 10-15 seconds, instead of every 3 -5 seconds.  This can be the difference between getting a share of a coin and not when coins are mined faster.  I have already set the -d option to set a static difficulty, but that is only effective once all my cards are gotten their hashrates up.  It would be nice if we could have the miner start at a lower diffculty to ensure we get those shares in when the rig is still spooling up, then to max out at our specified hashrate. 

Just a suggestion for future development.
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: