Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 17. (Read 2876 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 03:53:19 AM
If I were to have those funds, I would prefer to buy btc and eth now. This time is the right time to engaged with this coins because their values are at the lowest price compared to last December and January. Just divide your 300$ into two so you can have own this both. It is only my own thoughts but the final decisions is yours to make
Activity: 266
May 28, 2018, 03:33:52 AM
well, this is quite unexpected though. since the last 3 days market state was quite stable. i don't know why it's back to all red
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 03:29:39 AM
Yes presently cryptocurrency market going Red. All the Altcoins going down very fast. So far not sure on the reason for going down. This is the time to buy into small portions.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 03:23:29 AM
All the COINS are going down today, and I think it's a good time to take the bottom because it's been going sideways for a long time.

I believe that all COINS will continue to rise next month.
Activity: 191
May 28, 2018, 03:22:18 AM
When its all begin to red do not panic and keep watching the markets, you need to have your own policy whether it going to cut loss your profit or hold until gaining a profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
May 28, 2018, 03:19:45 AM
Even today, the market is on a bullish trend. But, by the time of this thread was created, if you indeed invest your 300$ on some coins, you should have some profits in your profile. Because, only earlier this May is the price of Bitcoin increases. But, as of today, it reverts back to a bullish trend. So, my question to you OP, is did you invest your money by the time you created this thread?
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 03:17:32 AM
current market conditions are indeed very supportive for those who want a new coin investment that he hasn't had. the price of the coins currently being very down, you can even shopping to add to an existing collection. I recommend to buy Neo or EOS if you want short term investment that is only 2 months old most hodl.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 28, 2018, 03:13:32 AM
No one will be able to predict how the State coins in two months in the future. don't expect too much let alone in the middle of the crypto conditions are down like this. hope alone this decline will soon stop and the hike will soon take place. the current time is also confusing is it worth to be bought or wait any longer.
Activity: 210
May 28, 2018, 03:10:58 AM
You should wait a few more days to make sure that the price of the coin you buy will decrease in price again.
I know, if waiting is a boring thing but in the world of Cryptocurrency already things to do if you want to succeed is one of the keys is patient in waiting.
We recommend that you learn some good altcoin and have a pretty good price value like Ripple, Litecoin.
This is a pretty good coin and in terms of its price is just $ 300.
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 03:10:14 AM
crypto currencies began to decline in the stock market and the decline in the volume of money and the resulting decline in coin prices. The colors of the graphics have turned red. I hope the market will recover.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 03:07:23 AM
Why do you always start such topics? More than once already explained that the market is very volatile. This is normal behavior.
Activity: 78
May 28, 2018, 03:07:06 AM
Today's crypto market continues to decline and this is a bad situation if the red color in the market is not immediately green again, whether the market will fall deeper and I have not found the cause Cry
Activity: 267
May 28, 2018, 03:04:29 AM
The fall of Ethereum is staggering. It is now $500. I thought Ethereum could break $1,000 this month, but it looks like this is impossible. Due to the fall of Ethereum, the entire market is red.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
May 28, 2018, 03:03:29 AM
Unfortunately it happened again, as analysts promised: in the summer the market will be red, with hope we wait for the second half of the year.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
May 28, 2018, 02:58:49 AM
Wait for the dip and then buy them, buy ethereum because they will rise again and the reached a good value in the market. They are promising coins and easy to get in any exchanges.
Activity: 170
Earn with impressio.io
May 28, 2018, 02:55:21 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

Yup crypto market is reed right now, if this continue then it is a blessing for us who has savings to invest to a very cheap coin. Im waiting for ETH to reach 400+ usd and im sure that im gonna invest to that coin. Easy profit when the market recovers.
Activity: 163
May 28, 2018, 02:48:43 AM
I think it's a chance for us to buy coin in the deep price. Let's make a reseach some coin you think is potential in near future and buy it. Hold to end year and we will get rich. Tongue
Activity: 195
May 24, 2018, 06:28:40 PM
When i see my coins all going down, i dont only become sad, but i become scared as well. Seeing your initially dollar equivalent of your tokens being split into almost half is not an easy thing to take. If you have $300, buy now since the market is already down and you wont know when it will start rising again. Maybe the moment you finish buying, it will start rising.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
May 24, 2018, 06:13:21 PM
Considering how hard we bounced back from atack on 10k$ 2 weeks ago and lack of volume its was obvious that this pullback will happen,if you take a look at btc blocks most of them are pretty empty and realise that this isnt panic selling because no1 is getting his btc from storage to sell btc before market crash
Activity: 77
May 24, 2018, 06:06:18 PM
In one week the market is in very bad shape. The price drops continuously. No one knows if this will continue forever, but tonight I see little change, some of the coins in the market are starting to turn green. I hope the green color will continue and spread to all coins. With the budget you have, you can invest it into NEO and EOS, they seem to have a good prospect and its development is now increasing steadily.
Pages:
Jump to: