Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 19. (Read 2872 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
May 18, 2018, 11:09:11 AM
Eth is the best coin for now. Though we should consider to be the best crypto but seeing its volatility rate is not that good compared to eth. Eth had gone to almost 50% increase as i have watch how its market price going high. I was not able to invest in that time where ETH reach below to 350 USD but consider the ETH price now which is 670 USD so relatively almost 50% increase if you had invested your money. Imagine if i had only 300 USD that time then possibly i have 600 USD by now. Sad to say i was not able to give my trust in investing crypto. And i guess for now i can do it already.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 11:03:19 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
I just suggest to buy altcoin that is really big potential, considering your money amount is not small. Take advantage of current prices because virtual money in one second can change.
would advise you to buy ETH because ETH I think is a strong altcoin .. because ETH is very easy to go down and very easy to ride, if you do hold ETH until the end of the year chances are many profit you get this is input from me. Hopefully useful because $ 300 is pretty much in my opinion
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
May 18, 2018, 10:52:06 AM
I do not think that the time of the year or month influences the decrease in the price of bitcoin or increase. It seems to me that the structure that formed before, the decrease in the first quarter and the increase in the third, will no longer work. Most likely the market will behave differently now.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 10:50:48 AM
The fall of the market is a standard thing. If it falls, then you need to buy coins, then sell after growth or keep in the long run.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 18, 2018, 10:47:48 AM
It is a reasonable event though since the market jumped too high last year and the prices of cryptocoins reached their peaks. It is probably part of ther market correction and it is expected to last a few more months. Maybe until June hits. Wink
The market is still in a downward trend and we should not expect much in May or June as this is the time when altcoins and Bitcoins are in a big correction and prices are decreasing rather than rising. I personally hope in August the up trend period will start and many coins will have good growth this year
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
It is a reasonable event though since the market jumped too high last year and the prices of cryptocoins reached their peaks. It is probably part of ther market correction and it is expected to last a few more months. Maybe until June hits. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
May 18, 2018, 06:29:05 AM
I knew that with the price recovery which we started seeing last month that there will inevitably be a drop in prices not too far and I was right. When the price of bitcoin almost hit $10000, huge sell walls went up on exchanges and that is when the prices started dropping back down again. It is price manipulation at its best and there really is nothing that we can do for now than to wait.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 12:38:14 AM
Since the market began to recover in April, the market has repeatedly fluctuate during the month of May, and the red and green markets have alternated. This is a good sign that the markets will be more stable and can avoid over-crazy people lead to market collapse.
Activity: 378
May 17, 2018, 11:25:42 PM
the market can not constantly grow, there must always be a correction to give the market a break. you are probably not so long ago in the market of crypto currency, so look only at the short term within 2-4 months. you need to look much wider. then the obvious growth and development of the entire industry will be visible
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
May 17, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

which I know today the market is blushing because I know the market and altcoin are recovering and sometimes up sometimes down then I would not be surprised if the market is sometimes flushed, and if the current market condition is more you hold your altcoin until the market turns green

Everyone should really understand that some times this kind of movement happens in crypto market. And even though there are a lot of TA experts which predict that the market will recover, most of the time the opposite happens. Right now we are in another downtrend and I try to understand why really cause this kind of movement. The Bill Gates + Warren Buffett FUD is over and the Upbit investigation is ongoing. Will try to go around and search for the reason because I was a little bit surprise to see the price below $8K again.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

which I know today the market is blushing because I know the market and altcoin are recovering and sometimes up sometimes down then I would not be surprised if the market is sometimes flushed, and if the current market condition is more you hold your altcoin until the market turns green
Activity: 373
May 17, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

Now is a good time to buy some altcoins. Maybe ethereum is a good altcoins to invest. But if for 2 months we do not know what happened. Why do not you invest in the long term? long-term investment is very profitable.
Activity: 378
May 17, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

I recommend you to buy Electroneum, Electroneum price less than 0.1$ and Electroneum have a stable price. I think if you buy now. And hold it until 2 month you can got ROI up to 30% . Just believe in crypto market and be patience
Activity: 10
May 17, 2018, 09:27:09 PM
Remember this carefully: Buy Red, Sell Green. That's it.
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
May 17, 2018, 09:25:26 PM
Nothing to worry about,the market will recover anytime soon reversal patterns are showing up now.Hold your altcoins and im sure your losses will be minimal and those people who sold their coins at loss would be regretting at the end of the day.Because holders will always win,and those weak hands are going to fall.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 09:23:22 PM
When the cryptomarket turn into red state. That was the best time to check every altcoin that have a potential to grow later. Also, you can buy as many as you can for investment. The more you buy the more chance you get lost or you get earn Smiley
Activity: 181
May 17, 2018, 09:22:05 PM

This is the time wait for a little longer and invest more if you have money to invest, because there will always be up and down, the price will recover and start to rise again in the near future, so it's very worth it to do that.
Activity: 24
May 17, 2018, 09:10:03 PM
Same thing was said the last time it crashed, and the time before that, and the time before that... if I've learned anything over the last four years as a bitcoin holder, it's that when you see these comments, that's when it's time to buy.
Activity: 98
May 17, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
Don't be bother by the red mark since the mark is changing from red to green and green to red, that's why we monitor it to pinpoint when to sell our coins and when to buy more... This is like  a I'll so sniping the target if your a sniper, don't shoot if the target is moving as shoot when it stop.... Something like this...
Activity: 240
May 17, 2018, 09:49:32 AM
Not for much longer seeing that the recovery we had in the past couple of weeks is still holding up despite the dip in prices. It will recover and the only thing that it will take is time. Once the demand for coins start equalling the supply of coins in the market then we will start seeing some promising price recoveries.
Pages:
Jump to: