Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 14. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
May 28, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
It was a very disturbing thing to see BTC loss $2500 in just a matter of weeks, I tried to check for what is driving the dump, I couldn't find any, before it was like this is the end of the bear market but it seems now we might be on for more time than anticipated, I would advice people that can bear the loss to get out for now
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
If the price of the coin will indeed fall and many signs that we can see that is like the market price has been flushed this may be the right time to buy a very big coin opportunity for us, we should be able to pick a coin with a track record is good enough for now, and for the results we will get in two months, I will not be able to guess. Because surely many unexpected surprises. That can be a hundred percent advantage or vice versa.
Activity: 125
May 28, 2018, 12:01:03 PM
when you want to buy make sure the price is down, there are a lot of good altcoin to invest for when in i have a good idea to invest it in ethereum or cardano (ADA)
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
Although the market jumped too high last year, t is a reasonable event, and the price of cryptoconins has reached its peak. This may be part of the market adjustment and is expected to last for several months. Maybe it's up to June.
Activity: 244
May 28, 2018, 11:47:55 AM
with such amounts and at this point in time ,when the market is unstable it is better to buy large coins, such as bitcoin or Ethereum.on short distances there is a chance to earn a little, on long it is necessary to have a lot of patience and too it is possible to earn well.
copper member
Activity: 238
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 28, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
When the cryptomarket encounter corrections, the price will surely in downfall trend and turns red but that's normal as in every rally there's always a correction. Anyway, you should not get panic as this will bounce back in coming days. Take this a good opportunity to buy your coins at cheaper price and hold until you get profits.
Activity: 420
May 28, 2018, 10:36:40 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
Better to pick on a top 10 list then study which one do you prepare try to analyze more before you put your money in a cryto try do understand all the risk, but I think this is the right timing to buy because as we see the market is on dip, so you can used this chance to generate a profit.
Activity: 1372
May 28, 2018, 10:32:32 AM
the most important thing at this moment is not to give in to emotions and not start selling your coins. It is better to look at prospective coins, buy them on a drawdown
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 10:30:36 AM
Last 4 day very bad for alt coin holders because all market is red but i think market is much stabilize now. This decreases is temporary stuation and the market will be much better
Activity: 376
May 28, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
This is the perfect time to turn and how strong you are in this bearish trend. HODL or SODL is based on your own research. I've been moving forward to my goal. There are some ALT coins that should be used for daytime transactions. The best time to buy more!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 10:24:06 AM
yah. now all coin maybe down and some coin is no. maybe this situation is normal because the price go up sometimes just hold you money. because if you sell now you just loss your profit after wait so long.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
May 28, 2018, 10:23:02 AM
As we can see, practice shows that in these two months you could get twice as much if you sold coins in time. For more profit, it is necessary to invest in the long term.
Activity: 201
May 28, 2018, 10:20:32 AM
Now is the right time to buy. Although the money you have is not much but many possibilities occur if invested in crypto market. My advice is to buy an established alt coin like Ethereum although with that money it is only enough to buy half of Ethereum. Buy now because now the market in a down position. Almost all coins have decreased as well as Ethereum. If you buy Ethereum now, try you see in the next week, surely you will get profit. Especially within two months, you will definitely get a big profit. Maybe your money could be two or three orders more than before.
Activity: 70
May 28, 2018, 10:08:59 AM
You cannot predict how much you will get in 2 months but it's quite obvious that crypto will rise at some point of time. Pretty sure that there are some profitable coins with a future and some good projects to invest in the future.
Activity: 59
May 28, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
its going to green now. you should be patience for trade.
Activity: 616
May 28, 2018, 09:58:22 AM
I also do not like this situation, but still it seems to me today that people should understand that they take part in risky operations, which can be quite interesting and useful as a whole.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
May 28, 2018, 09:45:33 AM
Crypto markets are bleeding today, so it is the time to buy more and hold it until it will pump again in terms of pricing.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
May 28, 2018, 09:29:58 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
I recommend you not to buy anything now, you need to wait for the price to turn around and go up, I think it will not be soon. Not hurry.
Activity: 305
May 28, 2018, 09:26:40 AM
I do not think that the time of the year or month influences the decrease in the price of bitcoin or increase. It seems to me that the structure that formed before, the decrease in the first quarter and the increase in the third, will no longer work. Most likely the market will behave differently now.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
May 28, 2018, 09:26:23 AM
All red and my mood is so bad now. I don't want to look at exchanges and don't want to trade.
Its better to wait for a upward movement. And for ethereum i will wait until a breakout over 600$
Pages:
Jump to: