Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 18. (Read 2876 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 07:31:44 AM
It is good time to invest in crypto market as it is rising. Invest amount in different coins and do little investment so as to have less risk.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 24, 2018, 05:47:13 PM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

In these cases, what I usually do is enter the market with partial investments that increase as the price continues to fall. For example, I started buying when the price dropped to $10,000, but I only invested 20% of what I had destined to invest. My next entry was $9,000, the next $8,000 and so on.
Activity: 169
May 23, 2018, 11:05:55 AM
I just suggest to buy altcoin that is really big potential, considering your money amount is not small. Take advantage of current prices because virtual money in one second can change.
But what excatly altcoin? )

what I see today is the red crypto market is all red and so there are people who say if crypto in recovery period and often up and down then from that I am not surprised if sometimes green crypto green then it is better to hold your altcoin until the situation the new stable you want to sell or buy up to you

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 01:59:11 AM
Don't be bother by the red mark since the mark is changing from red to green and green to red, that's why we monitor it to pinpoint when to sell our coins and when to buy more... This is like  a I'll so sniping the target if your a sniper, don't shoot if the target is moving as shoot when it stop.... Something like this...
Right now, the crypto market has started turning green and that it is no longer red. The current situation of the crypto market is not that much good as it needs to be and that it still needs a lot of improvement but even then, it is not letting the investors to lose hope and that all the investors are continuously holding their coins as they know that the market value of the crypto coins will rise higher.
Activity: 91
May 19, 2018, 05:14:44 AM
If you believe that there will be more dump, of course it is better to wait for it. The most important in trading is not to be panic with the market situations and do not be greedy. Just be calm down and analyse the market because the crypto market changes everyday. Buy or sell all depend on our believe.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
May 19, 2018, 04:54:59 AM

Its fine if the market is red because it only means that you can invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit when the market goes back to normal, that is the reason why dumping of coins in the market is not bad.
Activity: 163
May 19, 2018, 04:54:25 AM
Strat wil be moon soon Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
May 19, 2018, 04:53:27 AM
you should wait for more dump, the crypto market can gone down everyday, so wait for another spike. if you buy now then its not mistake.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
May 19, 2018, 04:52:30 AM
we can expect the market to turn red once BITCOIN price fall.
they are all converted with bitcoin in the market that is why they are affected by dollar value.
anytime is a good time to buy just make sure you study the market first.
Activity: 21
May 19, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
you should just stay calm because the market is not permanently on red i think you should buy while its still on low, maybe soon it will grow up more like last year.
Activity: 63
May 18, 2018, 11:52:06 PM
see it will bounce between elderly people will adopt new technology If you are looking at the long term  it might be extremely beneficial because current situation, there is an opinion that the correction is coming !! Smiley
Activity: 27
May 18, 2018, 09:27:20 PM
This shows that the market will be back to normal. I'll encourage all of us to be a little bit patient. In fact this is the right time to take the risk of investing in cryptos so that when the market becomes stable, we can all gain huge profits.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 12:12:41 PM
  300$ is a good start for investment but make sure to buy coins during this day that  has a potential to grow in the market, try day trading or short-term investment, it will help you to earn more in a short period time but it too risky to ride with this kind of investment, If you eager to do it, then study carefully how it goes and the different strategy to look in, just bear in mind invest only for those you can afford to lose.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
May 18, 2018, 11:44:01 AM
buy some altcoin for a daily period, and leave your money to buy ethereum or bitcoin for the next 2 months, wait for the moment when the price is really low to buy it so you get a huge profit
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 11:34:56 AM
The main thing now is not to panic, this fall is temporary. For this there is no reason at all, the consensus was successful, soon everything will be fine.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 11:33:17 AM
You never know what tomorrow will be. The market may continue to move down, and may happen pump. I think that you can invest right now, well, or divide the funds into two parts, one part now, the other - later. You can invest in altcoins and get a good profit, but you need to choose the most promising altcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

I think you can buy now. With this amount, I think it's good to invest in coins that are under $ 1. For example, Ripple. Soon it can rise by 20% - 25% to 0.80 - 0.85 $.  Smiley
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 11:26:22 AM
actually do not need to worry too much with the current conditions because many parties believe that if the end of the year will change, so take advantage of this moment to buy as much coin
Activity: 602
May 18, 2018, 11:24:49 AM
blanket of red https://www.coingecko.com/en
but choosing victors like https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/huobi-token is green
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 18, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Don't buy right now still stay. If you want to hold your coins that you want to buy for just 2 months i think you should buy coins in a month of august or september because i know that when the month of december comes the price is will go to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: