Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 15. (Read 2876 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
Do not worry. The market will not be red forever. In fact, the red status of the market is not the first time. After the market decline, it is improving very fast. Bitcoin is always a gauge of the overall growth of the market. This is an important adjustment to create the next jump for the market. This time is suitable for buying into ETH. ETH prices have gone down very fast in the past few days.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
If all the coins fall down-it is better not to do anything,but just wait.You need to buy when the trend changes to the uptrend.Buy Bitcoin for 300$.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 09:19:37 AM
Hello, we all see what is going on in cryptosystem now. However, nobody can tells when the market will become strong again. My little advice to all investors and everybody is that keep your assets and do not be move by the sound of the wind which is the present price in market, buy more token if you can buy and then waiting for better days coming.
Activity: 308
May 28, 2018, 09:09:57 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

It really depends on what coin you buy. And it looks like the market will still be like this in some time to come.
Say you bought Ethereum, maybe in 2 months you will get 100% increase or 50% loss.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 06:39:23 AM
The fact is that ALTs rise faster than bitcoin when market is bullish and fall faster when the market is bearish. For good balanced portfolio you shoul also buy etherium and bitcoin.
Maybe this is your wrong statement, although you see that the altcoin speed increases but you do not calculate the value of any higher coin. As for BTC you see that they only increase 1-2% but in value they will increase extremely high, referring to the money they probably raised to $ 500-1000, the other altcoin is not able to reach this price.
Activity: 336
May 28, 2018, 06:39:17 AM
This is just great,we all are having this unique opportunity to get coins at such ridiculous prices,lots of people were dreaming to buy so cheap just a few month ago.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 06:36:42 AM
Yes, in such a falling market it's a sin not to buy Bitcoin or Etherium, in reserve. Note, if many people wrote on the eve of the market crash that it was overheated, now everyone is sure that it has already been omitted below. There will be no further price drop and we need to prepare for growth this summer. Grin Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
elysian.finance
May 28, 2018, 06:34:32 AM
Crypto currency goes down again. I haven't calculated it like that. I hope this will be the end and we will follow the rise of crypto currencies  Undecided

Activity: 199
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

You cannot predict your investment unless it could it happen investing is do or die game whether you earn or lose but before you invest you to check the background of thats and if you think there is a potential to grow thats the time to invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
May 28, 2018, 06:07:15 AM
good thing you have that amount of money to invest. It is a good way of thinking to start investing in cryptocurrency with a small amount as possible and play it along the over a period of time ad for sure it will reach a mileage of profit in the near future. There is no way to an easy money or fast money but you have to take the hard one in earning and it would be the one of the fulfilling part when you reach your goal in doing it the hard way.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
May 28, 2018, 06:06:14 AM
In my opinion, cryptorines are corrected, because bitcoin is corrected. Bitcoin remains the flagship of the crypto-currency market, and he determines the direction of the market. I believe that while the problem of scaling for bitcoin remains unresolved, there is no reason for a strong rise in the price of bitcoin and its updating for other currencies..
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
May 28, 2018, 06:05:38 AM
If you are a long-term investor, you should not always worry that the market will turn red. In any financial sector, the market is constantly turning red and green. This is normal. We are investors who are not gamblers.You should not regret and fear for your choice, let us look at the longer term.
Activity: 368
May 28, 2018, 06:05:09 AM
The best option is to buy some prospective altcoin, and wait until it grows!
yes because it is right time to buy and get profit now all altcoins are cheap in price and i buy eth and it will give me big profit in nearest future.
that is exactly how i look at the situation, thank you for your support! i stopped to be afraid of such unpleasant situations long ago
Activity: 368
May 28, 2018, 06:03:55 AM
do not worry, it happens from time to time, so there is no need for being scary or selling your coins. lets just relax and wait for a while.
Activity: 64
May 28, 2018, 06:00:44 AM
The best option is to buy some prospective altcoin, and wait until it grows!
yes because it is right time to buy and get profit now all altcoins are cheap in price and i buy eth and it will give me big profit in nearest future.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
May 28, 2018, 05:58:27 AM
The crypto market has been down since the start of 2018, I don't know what really happen but I hope that it will increase by mid-year. I really hope that bitcoin will get back and increase because other cryptos are decreasing too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
May 28, 2018, 05:58:23 AM
This is very normal in crypto industry.. As market sentiments did not change since february 2018. Just pick your solid coins to hold in this time as these coins will like to recover upon market trend reversal
Activity: 448
May 28, 2018, 05:55:55 AM
Now market is down,i think it's good opportunaty for invest in crypto  for more profit or should hold for more pump,market green and red it's natural for crypto.
Activity: 114
May 28, 2018, 05:54:17 AM
I think that if you want to invest 300$, I suggest that you can invest in EOS because its main network will be online in June! I think that by then it will increase its price by at least 30%! And the purchase price of EOS is relatively low, I think it can be purchased!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 28, 2018, 05:50:11 AM
Yes, the crypto market seems to be red, depending on the price of Bitcoin falling. But I think it will start to rise again this June

i agree that cryptos are falling is because bitcoin has also fallen. Ive seen many times already that whenever the bitcoins price increase or decreases the value of other currencies such as alts and tokens are also following its path , i think bitcoin is already have a connectiom between them but there were also some case that altcoins and tokens were rising but bitcoins value is still remains the same.

That causes me a confusion sometimes , i dont know if that is a manipulation or only a co incedent that happening betweem them.

But despite all of that , im still verry faithful in cryptos because i believe that their values can still recover and rise on the future.
Pages:
Jump to: