Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 21. (Read 2872 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 12:39:45 PM
No one knows what the right price is. The only way to find out, is see it bounce between delusional highs that make people cash out for lambo's and depressing lows where even people with those lambo's start buying in again.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
May 11, 2018, 05:21:49 AM

well, this certainly requires research, especially crypto you've learned before. some plans and strategies should be prepared. moreover looking for the latest infromations in every development. there are many options when the market is corrected. this is where you should be able to find opportunities in every research.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 05:15:51 AM
In the world of crypto-currencies again all balances began to change. The recent events have had a negative impact on the stock market and the coin charts on the market have turned red.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
May 11, 2018, 05:13:29 AM
Your $300 could easily become $1,000 in two months time. You can divide it by three and the have a part into Ethereum, another in Stratis, and another in Waves.
Yes, but on the other hand, your $ 300 can turn into $ 100. Undecided We have not yet emerged from the downtrend, so investing at the moment is a risky thing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
May 11, 2018, 05:08:34 AM
Do not worry too much, Cryptomarket in red is just normal. However, it is still good to know that the market is recovering from the huge loss since the year started. The fall may continue but sooner or later, green bull market will arrive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 05:03:43 AM
you make profit from this red signs Mate.
this is when you put your money in your piggybank and take them out when those red markd gets green.
stoo freaking out and make money
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 11, 2018, 03:45:16 AM
There r many coins u can buy with $300, I`ll not advice u to buy BTC because it`s easier for a coin to move from $1 to $3 within few days,  than for BTC to move from $10k to $20k,  it's not about the price but the percentage increase.  Look for altcoin with great potential and invest the $300 there,  one of this coin is utrust, still studying the platform though.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 11, 2018, 03:43:30 AM
Buy only those coins in which you are sure and keep until you grow up. If you are not sure about a coin, then do not buy it, because you can lose money. 
Activity: 252
May 11, 2018, 03:42:34 AM
the crypto currencies had experienced a recovery phase following the loss of large amounts of money but the value losses began to take place for a long time and the color of the graphics on the market was red.
Activity: 3
May 05, 2018, 05:08:54 AM
Your $300 could easily become $1,000 in two months time. You can divide it by three and the have a part into Ethereum, another in Stratis, and another in Waves.
Activity: 152
May 11, 2018, 03:41:00 AM
According to my way of thinking, Red Market is a great opportunity to buy and add to your coin savings. If it is in a holding condition, keep calm, tidal prices become commonplace in crypto, still confident the market will come back green. and but it is unlikely we will see it anytime soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 03:16:38 AM
The main thing here is not to be late. Maybe this is the situation that you woke up in the morning, and the prices per night have already grown significantly
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 10:04:09 AM
There a lot of good altcoins that are really to good to buy right now like Telcoin, Cardano, Viberate, Wanchain and AppCoins for me these coins are really good especially for long term hold or mid term hold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 08:28:35 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

which I see the market is now a little green and with so many people who think will sell their altcoin because a few months ago many people are waiting for the price Altcoin green and now its time you sell altcoin that has been holding since last month, and now you can benefit from altcoin that has a high value

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 03:20:59 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

According predictions crypto prices will continue to rise in short term period but fallbacks are quite possible. So be aware about there you are investing. In long term price will rise definitely, I am sure.
Activity: 253
May 03, 2018, 02:11:13 AM
it's best to hold the coins first. and if there is still better capital to use to buy when the market is red. When it starts to green then start pairs of selling targets at the price as you wish. After that just wait patiently until his coin is sold. for a period of two months, I have not been able to predict. It could get a lot of profit, or just the opposite. Diligent course to always check the rate of coin owned. In order to better see the picture about two months will be what the future of the coin.
Activity: 162
May 03, 2018, 02:07:38 AM
there is constant movement in the world of crypto currencies, so the colors of the graphics are constantly changing. last month's value losses kept the graphics in red for a long time. but these days positive developments have worked.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 02:05:17 AM
It is normal sometimes coin prices decrease in the market but you should check the seven days(weekly) prices, if there is no problem market going to green. And do not forget, red is time to buy
Activity: 25
May 03, 2018, 01:38:33 AM
why market in red..
because big investor took rest for some day's from crypto, they now leave the market for small investor. so play now . red green are the cycle of market , just habituate with this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
May 02, 2018, 03:25:59 AM
Some of that red days are new ico listed on exchanges, So its pretty to buy and choose on the top 100 cryptocurrency if you see that all is red with a weekly trend is going down. Just buy and be careful what you've buy and sell once it was a good price now. Pick one on XLM, ETH, BTC, Monero, NEW and many more.
Pages:
Jump to: