Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 12. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 01:33:27 PM
Buy some kind of promising coin with a small capitalization.You can also invest in a new project, the main thing is to select it correctly
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 01:28:57 PM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
It would be a great risk if you will spent that all but behind the risk, a great possible reward is on the way if ever all the crypto coins get to recover sooner. But, you should still remember that there's a possibility that the prices won't go up in time and might take too long before it gets to recover so think about it carefully before making a move on investing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
If you take the risk and appreciate the opportunities that crypto brings, then you should not worry about that. Because, the market will continuously fluctuate up or down. The value of each coin is mutually supportive. So do not cry when the market goes down. Get acquainted with it to maintain vitality and energy for your work.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
May 30, 2018, 01:24:07 PM
The cryptomarket is indeed down since a month or two.  It's clearly a bearish trend where we can see drops of 10-20% and afterwards recoveries of 10%.  Investing now, esepcially when it's such a small amount that you can hardly spread, is like catching a falling knife.  If you look at the pattern that seems persistent, the best thing you can do is put buying orders on eth/btc which are 10-20% lower than the current price.  Chances are big you will catch them with a stright small uptrend afterwards.  If you're in it for the long run, do the same but don't sell when it peaks a little and don't panic when it drops more.
Nothing to worry about. Just stay positive and believe that bitcoin will rise up again because it is still on demand as of now there are so many investors are still buying and supporting bitcoin because no one wants to loose their money though. So dont panic and stay calm no matter what happens.
Activity: 108
May 30, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
This is the perfect time to turn and how strong you are in this bearish trend. HODL or SODL is based on your own research. I've been moving forward to my goal. There are some ALT coins that should be used for daytime transactions. The best time to buy more!
Activity: 238
May 30, 2018, 01:16:13 PM
When the cryptomarket encounter corrections, the price will surely in downfall trend and turns red but that's normal as in every rally there's always a correction. Anyway, you should not get panic as this will bounce back in coming days. Take this a good opportunity to buy your coins at cheaper price and hold until you get profits.
Activity: 257
May 30, 2018, 10:01:13 AM
It is okay and it is cyclic event, so dont worry, but also look on every particular coin, didnt its project died yet
Activity: 24
May 29, 2018, 08:56:24 PM
It is normal sometimes coin prices decrease in the market but you should check the seven days(weekly) prices, if there is no problem market going to green. And do not forget, red is time to buy
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 09:25:00 AM
In the event that you consider that it is a decent time and opportunity, simply purchase the coin you need. Once you have a chance that you need to sit tight for the landfill, simply hold up it. All rely upon you. I purchase coins when the market indicates red and sell it again when all are getting green on the grounds that there will no be simply the additional opportunity, simply trust our when settling on the choices.
Activity: 106
May 29, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
the market has been red for 2 days now and a lot of people have lost money. i believe the bulls will soon be back because anything that make the market to go down more than this will make people to sell off and exit the market with lack of confidence which will not be a good news for whales.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
May 29, 2018, 09:19:36 AM
Don’t panic! Everything has already started turning green, I believe that in a couple of days we won’t remember this fall.  Grin
Activity: 322
May 29, 2018, 09:16:33 AM
im sad why market always red, im sad to see my portofolio give me a huge loss of money, when will market truly recover and can make us profit again.

I think we need to have a great patient and wait for the bull season to come maybe somewhere this year ends. But always take a look in the market place because bitcoin behavior is unpredictable and it might be happen the market turns quietly into green condition shortly, that comes up to earned again. But at most lets have deep analysis in the market behavior to overcome red season condition. 
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 29, 2018, 08:46:01 AM
Finally having a decent green day, would be good to see Bitcoin creep back past $8k atleast, so depressing that it was nearly $10k just a couple of weeks back.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

Everyone should understand that this is a temporary phenomenon. I think September-October will be a completely different picture
Activity: 72
May 29, 2018, 08:07:25 AM
It can happened since the market is based in the law of supply and demand it is not expected to be high every time even dollar is down at times, its all of it.
Activity: 2
May 29, 2018, 03:56:35 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
I think that this is not so, because the price of cryptocurrencies falls due to the market correction that was in early 2018,but the price will soon start to grow up
Activity: 350
May 29, 2018, 08:05:38 AM
I am not worry at all. Instead, I see this market dip is a chance to buy discounted coins and get ready for the next bull run. Remember, bear is the mother of bull.
Activity: 236
May 29, 2018, 07:29:24 AM
the last days prices are really going down. now you can try to buy some kind of cryptocurrency to sell it in the coming months. for a long time now to buy quite risky, because no one knows how to behave in the market.
Activity: 392
May 29, 2018, 05:43:15 AM
You need to wait for the price to reach the previous low and invest because it can be a sharp reversal and growth upward  Cheesy
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 29, 2018, 05:41:59 AM
I check in every day since three days ago and I see that at this time, we are going to see the market is in red and maybe we will be like this until the next month. but I still believe that there will be any miracle that will happen soon so we can hope that the market is back to green again. since January, we are waiting for a long time to see the market makes recovery for the price but unfortunately, until now, the market is not back to normal and still moving up and down in anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: