Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 22. (Read 2872 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 03:22:58 AM
The price of the market has been milking this might be a good time to buy a great coin. And don't waste the opportunity to buy because the price of the coin will be returned to green and it's time to sell. And if you'd be patient again most likely coin will grow up, profits can definitely.

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 02, 2018, 03:03:41 AM
If the price of the coin is indeed falling and many red marks. Then it is a good opportunity to buy coins as you see fit. Choose a coin with a pretty good trackrecord. And for the results that will be obtained in two months, I will not be able to guess. Because surely many unexpected surprises. It could be a hundred percent profit or vice versa. Many just pray that the selected coins continue to experience price increases for up to 2 months.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 03:00:46 AM
Yes, you can buy. The main thing is not to make a mistake in choosing an advantageous and reliable currency for buying
Activity: 196
May 02, 2018, 02:43:03 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
I just suggest to buy altcoin that is really big potential, considering your money amount is not small. Take advantage of current prices because virtual money in one second can change.

I advice you to buy some major coins including btc, ETH or EOS, if you think it is good time to buy and if it comes true, these coins will pump firstly. Then you can sell them at about 10-30% and buy other potential altcoins.
But i hear that coins wich have smalles capitalization can make higher X%! Is it not true?

What I see today is that the market is turning green and so you better sell the altcoin you hold and the altcoin price is decreasing and the market is less stable and altcoin can experience rapid growth with let alone bitcoin having a large market and promising altcoin and altcoin prices will quickly return.;

Activity: 392
May 01, 2018, 12:55:04 PM
The market is slowly emerging from the winter correction and step by step forms a bullish trend  Grin
Activity: 182
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
May 01, 2018, 12:53:47 PM
Look for the solid coins which prices that are ranging from cents to a dollar like ADA or Cardano,this coin wont disappoint you if you have bought from the dips you are going to make a lot of money when the market has started to recover,just like what others are doing only buy those solid coins which has dipped from 30% or more .
Activity: 33
May 01, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
even a detailed study of the project before investing can not give a 100% result. Investing in crypto currency is always a big risk. That's why we need to invest only those funds that we are ready to lose.
Activity: 181
April 30, 2018, 03:07:42 PM
The red market is a great opportunity to buy and add to your coin savings. If in a condition of holding, keep calm, tidal prices become commonplace in crypto, still sure the market will return green.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

not anymore Smiley in crypto trading, you simply have to be very patient to wait for your time to gain the profit. It's the matter of experience, if you will stay around longer, you will see
Activity: 124
April 30, 2018, 03:01:05 PM
The author, tell me, did you buy something in March or not? Since the moment you created the topic on some crypto-currencies you could earn 50-100% of the profit
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
April 30, 2018, 03:00:39 PM
It would be nice if the market once again went down to buy more coins) but it is unlikely we will see it in the near future!
April 30, 2018, 02:57:27 PM
Unfortunately at the moment, yes ((the whole market is red, but nothing happens long! Soon everything will be green and everyone will be happy again =)
Yep, this happens all the time. Cryto dips, people cry, websites spread FUD, they call us idiots and then we bounce back again... I hope
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 09:18:22 AM
That's the site I hate so much to behold each time I get into coin market cap. It's inevitable though because if there's no red, green won't come. Sometimes, I just wish it remains green all through.
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 12:51:00 AM

the market is now green again and so you better sell the altcoin you hold and the altcoin price has decreased and the market is less stable and altcoin can experience rapid growth with let alone bitcoin has a large market and promising altcoin and altcoin prices will quickly return,
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
April 27, 2018, 09:51:06 AM
well. the price is stable now. we hope this situation can same for a few month. maybe the price dropping last month and many people doing panic sell. but the fact the market is back to green.
Activity: 532
April 27, 2018, 09:50:00 AM
Today there are many markets who tend to be all red due to the news and poltics, so don’t panic, it is rather normal situation.
Activity: 29
April 27, 2018, 09:48:23 AM
I suggest you buy altcoins, especially those in the top 10, even 20. The market is bleeding, meaning the values of cryptocurrencies are in their lows. Buy it low and when the market rises, sell it high.
Activity: 114
April 25, 2018, 09:52:01 AM
Since 6500 we were in green except for a few days, whou thought that we would reach 20K again without any corrections?

I'm not happy about the ongoing movements, but it is necessary for the healthy growth. This is how we can avoid the disaster that happend after the Jan peak.
Activity: 294
April 25, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

What I see today is that the market is turning green and so you better sell the altcoin you hold and the altcoin price is decreasing and the market is less stable and altcoin can experience rapid growth with let alone bitcoin having a large market and promising altcoin and altcoin prices will quickly return, and due to the red of the market may be due to the many altcoins that have sprung up   
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
April 23, 2018, 01:02:17 AM

If I am in your situation I will wait for more dump before to buy a coins that have a big potential in the market soon. I would suggest to buy btc or eth because these two coins has the great potential to grow quickly in the market. Recently it is true that these crytos are in red situation but in the near future these two will turning green quickly that makes you gained in your investment with double profit in return.   
The landfill will be no more likely now pricopi if possible, because most likely it will not be more. And the market will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: