Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 2. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
August 29, 2018, 10:12:43 PM
Set the time for getting profit is kinda hard for me. You really need to choose the really best token for the investment, and you need to be ready for doing short term investment. Moreover if the price doesn't come out as our plan, we have to take the risk of doing cut loss. So I'm afraid if the limited time isn't a good choice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:25:13 PM
hope soon every place will be so beautiful you have to wait for it or you will regret it with patience wait the market will come back every year these reds scare us but do not be afraid anymore wait my friend
while there is an artificial manipulation in the crypto currency market and it seems to me that this way they want to squeeze out all the juice from ordinary users of crypto currency. Apparently large whales want to be sole proprietors and supervisors of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
August 27, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
hope soon every place will be so beautiful you have to wait for it or you will regret it with patience wait the market will come back every year these reds scare us but do not be afraid anymore wait my friend
Activity: 602
August 27, 2018, 03:21:08 PM
Well it depends on the market changes, it may still the same, goes down or up. Until now no one can predict its changes perfectly but I'm pretty sure by 7 to 8 months if you decided to buy right now it would be doubled by that time.
I do not even know how to respond to all the forecasts that have already sounded so far. In the beginning of 2018 each user of crypto-currencies was assured of the great potential of our investments, but the reality turned out to be quite different.
Activity: 311
August 27, 2018, 01:27:25 PM
I hope your waited and don't invest back in March now price much lower. Now some altcoins look good. Check ETH, EOS, BNB, LTC
Activity: 129
August 27, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
Well it depends on the market changes, it may still the same, goes down or up. Until now no one can predict its changes perfectly but I'm pretty sure by 7 to 8 months if you decided to buy right now it would be doubled by that time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 09, 2018, 02:16:41 AM
I got it. Big investors like us to play with the mouse of the cat. I hope you're going green this weekend.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 02:10:26 AM
Yes the cryptocurrency market is now in a bleeding stage which has affected the whole market and now the cause is varying first it was the political matter but that has caused a political student for damaging the cryptocurrency market as a scam decreasing investment
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 01:24:08 AM

It's just a catastrophe, the market supplants all unbelievers! But who patiently waits and does not merge for a penny, I believe, will be rewarded!
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 04:12:12 AM
The market is really volative last days, but biginning of May it was all green, now red, soon will be green again Smiley

from where you know that after mei will return green again coin value or altcoin, can you give any factor more specific, because according to me change of market price depends from interest of investor with currency crypto
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 01, 2018, 02:06:41 AM
God, I hate what is happening right now. The coin that I'm certain that I bought is on the bottom was not the real bottom. It fell down 2-3x and I don't know if a bull run is enough to make me recover my investments because I know that the bull run this year will not be as great as the last time.

In the investment of course there is always a risk, when we put money on the crypto then do not just think of profit, there is always a chance to lose, but I suggest to be patient, at least the last years our investment will return or not lose too big.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 12:26:51 AM
Bitcoin is in red now,but it can recover so easily this month for sure
This is just a slight wave, bitcoin will bounce back and reach new records. Let's look at the situation of bitcoin in the next month, i also believe in the strong recovery of it.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
August 01, 2018, 12:19:04 AM
Bitcoin is in red now,but it can recover so easily this month for sure
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
August 01, 2018, 12:06:26 AM
Well, BTC is going down, alt coins should go up now.

Hmm .. how is altcoin rising? you can do it, even if BTC goes down but for altcoin still red. But this is only temporary, there must be a slight increase, we are still waiting for a good day and a green market.
Activity: 84
July 31, 2018, 11:19:59 PM
The market has become more stable and the price has not yet begun to grow.  I think it's better to buy coins right now, dont miss the oportunity.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 10:09:15 PM
Well, BTC is going down, alt coins should go up now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
July 31, 2018, 09:12:33 PM
Dips are good buying opportunities for the patient long term investors. Hopefully the market is going to start going back up soon again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:59:55 PM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

I think you should choose just one coin to make investment with your $300, although I think diversifying is always necessary in the world of crypto. I think btc or eth can be a good choice in this red market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 05:33:07 AM

Use your coins wisely and invest for some potential coins, and hang on for some time to make a profit. Spread your coins do not one coin because the risk will be more dangerous, but if in some coins then the risk for loss is very small. Good luck is on your side.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 05:04:12 AM

It is a norm for the cryptocurrency to be volatile. That is why we must not worry very much when the market changes its color. If today it is red, tomorrow the green zone will be observed. It is the rule of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: