Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 8. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 285
June 13, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
It depends on the overall situation, honestly and the time period we are taking into consideration. If all of the coins are going, down what are the chances that they will continue dropping in price? How much time will have to pass in order for them to recover. Those questions need to be answered before buying a coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
June 09, 2018, 12:06:23 PM
Unfortunately all coins are tied strongly to bitcoin. But bitcoin is still dropping, that's why altcoin market is bleeding that much.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 11:56:59 AM
Better if the market is down you can buy Neo, Ripple or Waves.
These three coins have the potential to develop well.
I am sure if you buy this coin then you will profit.
These three coins are quite stable and often rise in value.
Activity: 276
June 09, 2018, 11:53:37 AM
True this is a fair event though since the market jumped too high last year and the price of Cryptocoin peaked. This may be part of the market correction and is expected to last several months in December. If you are in it for the long term, do your best in exchange
Activity: 84
June 09, 2018, 11:42:58 AM
In the world of crypto-currencies again all balances began to change. The recent events have had a negative impact on the stock market and the coin charts on the market have turned red.
Activity: 92
June 09, 2018, 12:57:47 AM
crypto currencies began to decline in the stock market and the decline in the volume of money and the resulting decline in coin prices. The colors of the graphics have turned red. I hope the market will recover.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
even a detailed study of the project before investing can not give a 100% result. Investing in crypto currency is always a big risk. That's why we need to invest only those funds that we are ready to lose.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 04:36:27 AM
There is no such thing that everything was in red, there are persistent coins and altcoins, which grow at least not much in relation to BTC and ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 04:34:30 AM
Many people are saying that the market has not reached the bottom. I agree with this opinion. I advise you to buy later. What kind of coin? I advise you to pay attention to the stellar
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 09:54:28 PM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

If the coins are going down, it is the right time to buy
What will you get it is depend how you manage your coins, you must sell the coins in its highest price to gain much profit
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
June 07, 2018, 07:08:20 PM
I have engaged the tokens panorama no less than one year and my knowledge confirms that these peaks frequently are connected to dollar sales carried out by developments which look for paying financing.

no, it was just a sudden increase of people investing in bitcoin without any technical knowledge and hoping for a quick profit and a simple dump resulted into panic selling.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 11:58:23 AM
do not panic and focus on the current market conditions, this is a normal occurrence and I have confidence that the next few months the price will increase
Activity: 111
June 05, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
even a detailed study of the project before investing can not give a 100% result. Investing in crypto currency is always a big risk. That's why we need to invest only those funds that we are ready to lose.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 01:50:14 PM
i think its because of the last year because the market has been raise up more and faster.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
June 04, 2018, 01:30:04 PM
dun ask qns like this. it's useless to say the least. no one knows how the market will evolve, or which coins will be the winners. we can only guess and hypothesise. most importantly, it's ur money, so u really shd be doing ur homework. i myself like platform coins like eth/neo/cs for now. but anything cld happen in crypto.
Activity: 70
June 04, 2018, 01:24:42 PM
I have engaged the tokens panorama no less than one year and my knowledge confirms that these peaks frequently are connected to dollar sales carried out by developments which look for paying financing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 01:07:01 PM
Maybe the event that you consider that it is a decent time and opportunity, simply purchase the coin you may need. Once you have a chance that you need to sit tight for the landfill, simply hold up it. All rely upon you. I purchase coins when the market indicates red and sell it again when all are getting green on the grounds that there will no be simply the additional opportunity, simply trust our when settling on the choices.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 01:06:11 PM
In the red market and you need to buy cryptocurrencies, and how much you will have in 2 months or any other time is not possible to find out)
Activity: 322
June 04, 2018, 01:04:48 PM
The market is falling today. But it will not always be so. He will go up. Required. I'm investing now.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 04:03:21 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
Check the market cap and observed the volatile of coins what you want to bought. You cannot guarantee if you want to heard the advice of all people here. Better do your own strategy. Because that can cost of risky, Its up to you this is only a good advice that I can advice for you.
Pages:
Jump to: