Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 7. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:40:59 AM
all the coins are in red as of now the market is on the downtrend for last 4 months to till date market may recover by this year or else market will be long bear market
Activity: 27
June 21, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
LOL this kind of questions are ridiculous! ahahahahah
do you think we predict the future??  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
just make your due diligence and invest accordingly!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
June 21, 2018, 09:49:24 AM
my eyes edjusted red eye, i dont care red color for a long time. i missed long termed green bars
Activity: 27
June 21, 2018, 09:43:59 AM
The red market is an opportunity for new investors. However, the amount of money that can be spent to invest. Good luck with crypto
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013
Be A Digital Miner
June 21, 2018, 09:19:47 AM
The falling trend continues. But sometimes the market becomes green and some coins bring us quick profit. For example today is a little bit green day. But there is no matter where the market goes for a real trader, the volatility is a main factor.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 18, 2018, 11:05:06 AM
This is a normal phenomenon for the crypto currency market and is a good opportunity to buy at the bottoms. But no one knows when the fall will end and growth will begin. Therefore, it is better to buy at once not for the whole amount, but in parts.
Activity: 201
June 18, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

If the coins are going down, it's the right time to buy.
What will you get is depend on how you manage your coins.
you must sell the coins in highest price to get much profit.
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 03:09:18 AM
the market can not constantly grow, there must always be a correction to give the market a break. you are probably not so long ago in the market of crypto currency, so look only at the short term within 2-4 months.
All altcoins are reduced, but do not worry, they will rise again in the future, maybe within 2-4 months as you say. The market is so up, prices go up and down often, so be patient as the key to your success.
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
June 14, 2018, 07:56:42 PM
Everyone's shocked.But what to do?If you have coins, you should not sell them now.In any case, you have to wait.If you have$ 300 then you have a unique opportunity to buy ethereum.This is the most promising currency today.How much you will get in 2 months is difficult to say.Here most likely it is necessary to wait more time
The price of bitcoin is unlikely to drop below $ 6000, so now is really a good time to buy coins. The market may not begin to grow in the near future, but there is nowhere to go further.

I agree with you and Bitcoin will not drop under $6000. Market is heading for recovery. We waited way too long for that recovery, but it is going to be here and the market will be green.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
June 14, 2018, 07:55:10 PM

In trading,  there is no permanent profits because the price of bitcoin and altcoins are not permanent as well.  One thing for sure that there is a good way to gain a lot with crypto currency investment. But remember that for every investment there are some risk so be careful.
Activity: 308
June 14, 2018, 10:25:30 AM
Everyone's shocked.But what to do?If you have coins, you should not sell them now.In any case, you have to wait.If you have$ 300 then you have a unique opportunity to buy ethereum.This is the most promising currency today.How much you will get in 2 months is difficult to say.Here most likely it is necessary to wait more time
The price of bitcoin is unlikely to drop below $ 6000, so now is really a good time to buy coins. The market may not begin to grow in the near future, but there is nowhere to go further.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
June 14, 2018, 10:13:17 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto
June 14, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

Who knows! You can receive +$1000, and -$1000 can. And nobody will guess it) But I wouldn't begin to buy coins in the falling market - can tomorrow the price will fall even below... Huh
Activity: 1161
Merit: 275
June 14, 2018, 10:06:29 AM
Now that the price of coin is low, I believe you should buy ethereum and any other stable altcoin that has good potentials and also stable then hold for long term. I cannot really predict how much you will get in the next 2months as nobody can really say when the market will recover, but it is a good time to buy desired coin.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
the market can not constantly grow, there must always be a correction to give the market a break. you are probably not so long ago in the market of crypto currency, so look only at the short term within 2-4 months
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 05:30:42 AM
In the world of crypto-currencies again all balances began to change. The recent events have had a negative impact on the stock market and the coin charts on the market have turned red.

It is an oppurtunity to buy or invest more coins while the market has run bearishly. Be sure to choose on which of coins are much profitable , it has a great value in future and has a potential in crypto.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 14, 2018, 05:08:35 AM

Its time to wait...not to buy yet, just monitor or keep yourself updated about the situation in the market and when you see it really low then you can buy and hold it and wait for the price to go up again, so that you will have profit more. what you need now is patience your 300$ will go further than you expect...I mean it has potential to grow.
Activity: 700
June 14, 2018, 04:59:05 AM
You can buy coins, which are now available in any price category, but which are developing rapidly. I will not advertise the names of the projects, but I also look for the Masters of the node, and the support of large companies with external means that are waiting for a good time to enter the game.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

yes I see so because the market is also not good and cannot be stable again because the market will be good if the price of altcoin and bitcoin well then from now on the bear market is also not good and not yet stable

Activity: 33
June 14, 2018, 04:45:59 AM
The cryptomarket is indeed down since a month or two.  It's clearly a bearish trend where we can see drops of 10-20% and afterwards recoveries of 10%.  Investing now, esepcially when it's such a small amount that you can hardly spread, is like catching a falling knife
Pages:
Jump to: