Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 4. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
July 17, 2018, 02:45:14 PM
All crypto market in red because bitcoin and the mother of all alt ( ethereum ) also going down. Another cryptocurrencies price is base on bitcoin and ethereum. Ico which used ethereum for funding base on ethereum and ico used bitcoin for funding will be based on bitcoin. Maybe only 1% altcoin can going up ( the fundamental must be very strong ) so the investor still imvest on it.
Activity: 137
Merit: 25
July 15, 2018, 01:38:55 PM
This is a normal phenomenon for the crypto currency market and is a good opportunity to buy at the bottoms. But no one knows when the fall will end and growth will begin. Therefore, it is better to buy at once not for the whole amount
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 02:57:57 AM
the current crypto currency has started to decline in the stock market and the decline in the volume of money and the decline in coin prices generated, but we have to wait a few more days to ensure that the price of coins we buy will fall in price again. because we also know, if waiting is a boring thing, but in the world of Cryptocurrency already things to do if we want to succeed is one of the keys to wait.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 16, 2018, 12:08:31 AM
Seeing the cryptomarket in red is not an unusual scene anymore since that is always happening long before bitcoin has reached its all time high last year. If you are into crypto, you must have to know the basics of cryptomarkets and of course, you have to be patient and be a risk-taker.
Activity: 108
July 15, 2018, 07:53:59 PM
The market is recovering now, so i do not think that there is something to be worried about. I am more than confident in that eveyrthing will be going on green on the next few days.
to be honest, ethereum went up by more than three percent today

Do you really think so mate? The market moves in the range of $6100 to $6700 for so long time.
I am so tired of looking at the bearish market
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 15, 2018, 07:24:14 PM
If you are a long-term investor, you should not always worry that the market will turn red. In any financial sector, the market is constantly turning red and green. This is normal. We are investors who are not gamblers.You should not regret and fear for your choice, let us look at the longer term.

On point, the crypto market are normal it went up and go down. Even it is red it will shows in green so patient when you invest in crypto. Not always the time it is in green their is a time of selling orders and a time for buying orders in the market.
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 06:24:27 PM
If you are a long-term investor, you should not always worry that the market will turn red. In any financial sector, the market is constantly turning red and green. This is normal. We are investors who are not gamblers.You should not regret and fear for your choice, let us look at the longer term.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
July 15, 2018, 03:14:34 PM
We have to pay the profits that we received last year. I mean when someone earn in cryptomarket, someone has to pay this because there is no real money generator. Money only changes the owner Wink.

I probably did not understand a little what you said. If you talk about last year's actions of the majority of crypto currency users, then 2017 was marked not only by a good salary for many, but also a loss for those who invested in late 2017.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:51:27 PM
We have to pay the profits that we received last year. I mean when someone earn in cryptomarket, someone has to pay this because there is no real money generator. Money only changes the owner Wink.

Activity: 195
July 15, 2018, 01:31:55 PM
The market is recovering now, so i do not think that there is something to be worried about. I am more than confident in that eveyrthing will be going on green on the next few days.
to be honest, ethereum went up by more than three percent today
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 15, 2018, 12:51:08 PM
Definitely choose Ethereum or Cardano. How much you get after you invest in crypto currency no one will tell you exactly, since it depends on many factors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
July 10, 2018, 01:47:30 PM
That’s quite heavy. The crypto market is very low nowadays I think this is the best time to buy them. You should not wait more because if the prices started increasing you will repent this. You can buy any good coin. If you don’t own any crypto coin then look for the one among the top 10 cryptocurrencies. This will lessen your risks. No one can tell you how much you can earn in 2 months. You can instead suffer some loss too. I don’t want to scare you. I am just showing you the reality. You can’t just predict your profits like 2 months ago. You have to constantly keep track of the market and decide accordingly.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2018, 01:28:04 PM
It sad to know the news and the happenings now im cryptoworld that the market experience the low trend. This is unexpected because of the high demands and popularity of cryptocurrency all over the world.

Unexpected? When bitcoin surged to close to 20k lasy december, experienced traders expected a great correction. And it's also taking quite it's sweet time. A lot of things also happened that placed bitcoin's popularity in a negative light so demand isn't as high as you're all yoo excitedly think it is.
Activity: 228
July 10, 2018, 01:26:49 PM
This is not the first time we have seen the red market this year. In addition to the problem of slurry originated in Mtgox. So far, the market has continued to hurt in value and trust from the community because of hacker problems. In particular, this is a problem that occurs frequently this year and the severity is increasing. The main reason that the market is constantly red.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 12:40:10 PM
I would advise you to invest in Waves and Stratis. These are very powerful and undervalued coins which in the future can bring an excellent profit
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 10, 2018, 12:11:18 PM
Yeah like this is what happened on a trade, prices go up and down very reasonable. And if the market experiencing price values go down this very concern. Because we know a lot of people would love to look at coins are experiencing growth. By holding the coin that would be a good solution for you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 11:50:35 AM
It sad to know the news and the happenings now im cryptoworld that the market experience the low trend. This is unexpected because of the high demands and popularity of cryptocurrency all over the world.
Activity: 10
July 10, 2018, 11:43:21 AM
If you are eyeing any altcoins, now's the time to buy them considering the state the market is in right now
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 11:42:57 AM
With crypto market conditions that are currently down, we should be able to exploit these conditions. By investing in some of the Altcoin that actually has a very good potential. Trade in the long term you have to do in order to get more profit. I think in the next few months the coins will jump higher than the very condition.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 11:33:46 AM
This is a normal phenomenon for the crypto currency market and is a good opportunity to buy at the bottoms. But no one knows when the fall will end and growth will begin. Therefore, it is better to buy at once not for the whole amount, but in parts.
Pages:
Jump to: