Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 9. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 01:01:43 PM
The cryptocurrency market cap is still very low. Some billionaires, private investors, hedge funds or companies will come and give these markets a big push and you would wonder how could a coin make 30, 50, 70% up-move without any positive news or anything like that. And you will miss that as you were thinking this is the end.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 08:37:52 AM
I think it's better to buy a potentially good coin like Etherium, Bitcoin and others that have a good development because I think it's more secure to benefit from coin dump.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 07:05:02 AM
Yes, it is, I feel much better so I dont consider those numbers on the screen as my own money I hav, only like the opportunity to have them
Activity: 257
June 04, 2018, 07:03:40 AM
You can never know such answers for sure bro. all that you can is examine kindly a project you are about to invest and hope that it wont die!
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
June 04, 2018, 04:25:09 AM
Because i think all altocoin follow rate bitcoin..if bitcoin down all altocoin going down..now bitcoin down..altocoin stay down and wait up bitcoin price to back up price..so hold your altocoin at your wallet and sell when their price up again..strong to holding coin..you will get profit budd
Activity: 34
June 04, 2018, 04:08:40 AM
This is a temporary phenomenon! In the near future, everything will grow and everything will be green! This was already more than once!
Activity: 180
June 04, 2018, 04:01:05 AM
in my opinion, the most appropriate step is to hodl coin you have. Moreover, while the condition of the market is down. Then you can wait, and selling when market conditions return. With $300 you have money, you could be investing in coins Neo. This coin has a pretty good future. And it is worth for you to strive for.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
June 04, 2018, 03:53:38 AM
What is the problem with this? i do not think that cryptos are going to end because of this.
To see the prices going down is not a bad sign after all, sometimes it is a signal that it will go higher.
Activity: 124
June 04, 2018, 03:45:58 AM
Wait for more dumps because its better when you enter the markets when the price dumps. Well we can't say how many but at least when they rise 105 then its already good enough.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
June 04, 2018, 03:44:23 AM
Crypto market will always go up and down, and during the dip, you can buy some good altcoins and wait for the market to rise again for your gain, but I advise always invest with your spare money, crypto market is so volatile
the color of the market in the cryptocurrency are color red and the others will not getting relax because of the dropping down of the price. they think that the cryptocurrency are going to falling down until it die. this is the negative side. but in the positive side, others got happy bevause it is another time to make invest for the cryptocurrency .
Activity: 79
June 04, 2018, 03:40:36 AM
Last 4 day very bad for alt coin holders because all market is red but i think market is much stabilize now. This decreases is temporary stuation and the market will be much better
Activity: 205
June 04, 2018, 03:36:30 AM
Just relax my friend, not everything is lost in here.
There are a lot of good signals that everything is going to recover as soon as you can imagine in here, do not desperate.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
June 04, 2018, 03:32:38 AM
Crypto market will always go up and down, and during the dip, you can buy some good altcoins and wait for the market to rise again for your gain, but I advise always invest with your spare money, crypto market is so volatile
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
June 04, 2018, 03:29:05 AM
This began to happen again, and the market started to turn red. The elephants started to sell everything to make a profit after a period of rapid market growth. Many Altcoins is selling very large, causing the price to fall very fast and Bitcoin started appearing big sell orders.
Activity: 84
June 04, 2018, 03:26:59 AM
I want cryptocurrency market to thrive. It could give us financial freedom. You whether trust cryptocurrency market as financial future or you are scared to invest to something new, something never seen before and you left the market on today's dip. Be confident!
Activity: 110
June 04, 2018, 03:16:36 AM
Well, you shouldn't put your whole life-savings there. I see a lot of people worry as they see this as the end. But this is just a correction we need to make a new highs.
Activity: 163
June 04, 2018, 02:45:08 AM
i would wait a little bit loonger until the market goes for another correction, i do not think that it wont happen in a near time, so just wait and you will have bigger profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
June 04, 2018, 02:43:42 AM
Altcoins are losing value too fast, but the values do not increase at the same speed again, that's why it's getting less and less in my wallet.
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 02:40:46 AM
if now red then after few days it will grow up its happening every two or three months in crypto market so it will happens every market then not bother about this and on't sell coins if not receive the profits  
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 04, 2018, 02:30:39 AM
its happen every market not only crypto market, every market up and downs common so crypto market now red but after few days it will come green don't worry and don't sell your coins keep it until market will grow up
Pages:
Jump to: