Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 10. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 02:19:08 AM
The crypto stock market is moving in the red line. The reason for this is that the crypto stock has entered the bear season.
Prices fall when the bear season is entered. We need to be careful. Do not lose money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
June 04, 2018, 02:18:19 AM
people get scared and then dumped their holdings hoping to not lose more of their fiat and then now its going to go green again.. correction its all there to it
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 02:15:09 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

For $ 300 maybe you can buy three Altcoin whose marketcap is still quite low.
If you buy at the right time, in two months you may earn $ 100- $ 150 in this situation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 01:48:01 AM
Yes, this is a great time to buy Altcoin when prices are down.
I suggest you buy Ethereum, this altcoin is a pretty good altcoin and is the most stable altcoin value.
If you want to buy Ethereum then you will benefit, I am sure with this coin because Ethereum is a strong coin.
Each year Ethereum always has a fairly high rise.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 01:40:18 AM

It's been two months, and if you bought the famous Altcoin at the moment, it looks like you've gotten around 20-50% now.
So I think choosing time is not much easier than choosing what coin we will buy.
Activity: 34
June 04, 2018, 01:40:00 AM
I think if the market price is down, you better use to buy as many coins as you can afford. if I have that amount of money, I will buy the ETH given its mid price and good projection. so I think this is the right coin choice.
Activity: 97
June 04, 2018, 01:37:09 AM
Don't worry. The markets are an enigma. Yet markets ride the waves of emotion up and down. In short, doing the opposite of what the mob is doing is almost always the best solution. Patience is always the best approach. It can be quite difficult at times, but this is not a sprint, it's a marathon.
Activity: 2
June 03, 2018, 11:29:12 PM
I think it's not time to buy, because the price falls from the beginning of the year,so you can still wait for $ 300 more reasonable to buy Ethereum,because it is the most promising
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 04, 2018, 01:02:17 AM
the market has fallen today because bitcoin has fallen so much loser because of bitcoin collapse but we can not do it but we just hold the coin we hold so we can not lose it and it is better to buy a coin that is knocked down to recover for our investment but it is certain that next year will be able to recover the price of bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 12:54:17 AM

In the current market situation, there may not be as many profit available in two months if you buy top coins.
Maybe you should look for some newly released altcoins, of course with a higher risk of manipulation.
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 12:43:56 AM
The market has been growing for quite a long time, compared to the previous breaks. I hope it's straight to the finish and complete break patterns.
June 04, 2018, 12:42:45 AM

which I see today the market is turning green and thus all will return to a stable price and can survive for a long time but I hope the market price will stay like this and will not decline again as the month of yesterday

Activity: 96
June 03, 2018, 11:51:32 PM
If at that time you buy a lot, it will multiply your account, I can not sure how much you get
Activity: 108
June 03, 2018, 11:27:25 PM
you should wait for more dump, the crypto market can gone down everyday, so wait for another spike. if you buy now then its not mistake.
June 03, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

Two months may not be long enough to expect optimal returns, not on the current situation.
But if you take a bit of risk, altcoins like Trx or Xvg may be of considerable profit.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
June 03, 2018, 04:50:01 PM
As they say this time to buy in the market, buy at the bottom sell at the top !) practice and succeed
some people said that but actually when practice it is not easy as it said  Grin trader's mental sometime not really good and they not want to wait and hold their coins/ assets and keep panic. that cause they lost some of their money
Activity: 518
June 03, 2018, 04:45:38 PM
As they say this time to buy in the market, buy at the bottom sell at the top !) practice and succeed
Activity: 162
June 03, 2018, 04:44:25 PM
with such amounts and at this point in time ,when the market is unstable it is better to buy large coins, such as bitcoin or Ethereum.on short distances there is a chance to earn a little, on long it is necessary to have a lot of patience and too it is possible to earn well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 03, 2018, 04:35:29 PM
that the cryptomarket is red does not protect against further decline, it is necessary to analyze the market well, the fall may continue.

Personally, I believe that the market this year will still grow well. This may not happen in the next month, especially now the summer and the activity of people on the market has greatly decreased. Perhaps for the winter, but the market will begin its rapid growth to 1 trillion dollars!
Activity: 39
June 03, 2018, 04:29:32 PM
that the cryptomarket is red does not protect against further decline, it is necessary to analyze the market well, the fall may continue.
Pages:
Jump to: