Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 5. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 10, 2018, 10:48:52 AM
And today. The market is still red. It is best not to invest at this stage. Long term downtrend. It is best to buy btc or eth and hold. Do not buy other altcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 10:16:56 AM
It is almost impossible to catch the best price for buying coins under the current market situation. Therefore now it is necessary to consider only options for long-term investment. The market will definitely grow, but most likely not in the near future.
long-term investments to get a lot of benefits. because with a fast distance I think we will actually experience many losses with this kind of investment
At the moment, day trading is very dangerous. Even good traders lose money in the current market situation. Long-term investments are more secure. We can also take a wait and see attitude.
Activity: 392
July 10, 2018, 10:11:20 AM
It is almost impossible to catch the best price for buying coins under the current market situation. Therefore now it is necessary to consider only options for long-term investment. The market will definitely grow, but most likely not in the near future.
long-term investments to get a lot of benefits. because with a fast distance I think we will actually experience many losses with this kind of investment
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 10:09:26 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

You can invest in ico but more risky because it is not certain ico will succeed, you better buy altcoin like ethereum because it is more stable and can provide benefits.
Activity: 602
July 10, 2018, 09:43:09 AM
sea painted red now https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 09:20:42 AM
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 02:35:42 AM
Indeed the market is red but not all coins come flushed and down, there are still coins that can rise and potentially, the market is experiencing a possible crisis for several months, but this is the process to become a better market. Just wait for the next few months, it will be good.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
July 04, 2018, 02:22:59 AM
Maybe this is the time to put money into buying cheap coin. You buy the coin at reasonable prices and forget it, when the price reached the target to sell. That is probably the wisest choice for all investors this time.
Could not agree more. The time to get your hands on some good coins in the market has started and might not last longer. Better to invest some of your savings right now to get it multiplied in near future. Also the market is all red and red and what we can do about it right now is to stick to our long term plans which will help the market return to its desirable position.

Activity: 406
July 03, 2018, 03:27:50 PM
Now that the crypto market has been falling for a long time, you can really think about buying coins or bitcoin, the main thing is to think about everything and choose the right strategy.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 02:46:59 PM
When the cryptomarket encounter corrections, the price will surely in downfall trend and turns red but that's normal as in every rally there's always a correction. Anyway, you should not get panic as this will bounce back in coming days. Take this a good opportunity to buy your coins at cheaper price and hold until you get profits.
Activity: 378
July 03, 2018, 12:46:51 PM
I think it's a reasonable thing cryptomarket to be red? before I have decided to enter into the investment of cryptocurrency and study all the consequences I may face, cryptomarkets is experiencing the current crisis and one of the reasons behind it is due to market fluctuations and bitcoin stock prices. I hold my crypto assets for the long term, and I will keep investing in the world of crypto without any fear and regret.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 12:42:23 PM
Yes, I think it's a good time to buy. All Altcoin is red and Ethereum is even under six hundred dollars now. The market of cryptocurrency is currently suffering, no one has good news for the moment, but I think the market will recover and many other things will change.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 12:06:51 PM
The crypto-currency market is very dynamic and can change very sharply in a short period of time, which allows for a successful analysis to make a good profit. This is only the beginning of the era of digital money, people need to get used to it, and it is unknown how long it will take before everyone will be without fear of using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 41
July 03, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
looking good now though
Merit: 3
July 03, 2018, 10:45:56 AM
the crypto market is in the bear mode the whole market is picking up now and in coming future, we can see the market will turn to positive and green positives prices we can see
Merit: 104
June 30, 2018, 06:52:33 AM
It is not new now that the market is all in red, we just need to trust the process, the market is correcting right now and we just need to be patient at all times because we can never predict the future, all we need to do is to trust and believe that the market will go green once again.

Right now you can refer to coinmarketcap for more info about coins that you wanted to earn! Smiley
Activity: 182
June 30, 2018, 06:44:19 AM
While the situation is a bit dark with all cryptos on the down side I believe this bear market that we are currently experiencing right now should not be a reason for us to stop working and investing on cryptos. We just need to be patient on this and wait for the market to improve in a few months. Many are positive about it so we need to be the same also.
I agree, I would refrain from investing for some time. The market is very unstable and it is impossible to guess further behavior. It is better to wait at least a few weeks or more, perhaps there will be a much better time to invest.
Activity: 336
June 29, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

The prices are extremely low now. Nobody can now exactly how much you can get after 2 months, but I think investing in bitcoin and ethereum should be considered by every trader.
we cant know if the price has been low. the price still can be lower from now
you can take profit from buying and selling, take a small profit is good enough

You may be right. I think we are still in falling trend, and it is hard to be sure about that when this big decreasing will end. Daily trading can be a good option also, but I find it risky, especially in this kind of terms.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 05:13:15 AM
While the situation is a bit dark with all cryptos on the down side I believe this bear market that we are currently experiencing right now should not be a reason for us to stop working and investing on cryptos. We just need to be patient on this and wait for the market to improve in a few months. Many are positive about it so we need to be the same also.
June 27, 2018, 03:11:53 AM
The last few months the crypto market situation is very bad and all the coins touched a very low price. But I think when the price of all the coins touches a very low value, of course, this is a golden opportunity to buy more. And the capital you spend in my opinion is still too little if you want to get a huge profit from the coins you buy. You must accumulate more capital.
Pages:
Jump to: