Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 24. (Read 2872 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 12:01:52 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
yes now is a good time to buy coins at a low price, I suggest you buy Ethereum because Ethereum moves fast in the market and hold for a few months until the price goes up again.
or the market price will decrease and people's interest in crypto becomes less, the crypto currency will disappear of course.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 12:00:16 AM
yes now is a good time to buy coins at a low price, I suggest you buy Ethereum because Ethereum moves fast in the market and hold for a few months until the price goes up again.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
April 09, 2018, 11:28:15 PM
you should be careful with a prediction, you should also follow the latest news to invest in crypto. In my experience, I once bought some altcoin and bitcoin when all types of coins came down. but after I bought it, the negative news kept popping up in the electronic media and kept the price down. consequently, the money I have is only stuck in cryptocurrency
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
April 09, 2018, 11:21:09 PM
No ones actually knows when things will improve, market will always go up and down until things stabilizes. So I will advice you find a good coin and invest in it and forget about it, don't put your mind in it when you invest, just see it as a long term investment. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 11:12:45 PM
There are many coins you can buy with $300 , I will not advice you to buy BTC because it is easier for a coin to move from $1 to $3 within few days,  than for bitcoin to move from $10k to $20k,  it's not about the price but the percentage increase.  Look for altcoin with great potential and invest the $300 there,  one of this coin is utrust, still studying the platform though.
Activity: 149
April 09, 2018, 04:27:44 AM
wait until it has been very hit bottom. at that time, it is a good time to buy as much as possible. If your lucky coin to be quickly climbed back then certainly would generate returns, not a bit.
Activity: 188
April 09, 2018, 04:26:38 AM

you should look for a very cheap and potentially growing in the near future. that's all you have to do with search and research for altcoin.
I think, with the amount of $ 300 you can buy altcoin that just escaped from ico. the price is very cheap. if you buy the top altcoin, I think the profit you will get is just a little

Well, every decision is yours and it could not be forced by other people and you must believe to yourself.
All cryptocurrency is in red make our profitable chance increase because we will buy it in low price so as people says that buy low sell high, that is the basic.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
the market is green. but I wouldn't rush to invest. there are fears that the market will collapse again
indeed if in conditions that are still not stable do not rush in making decisions. because if in a hurry and the price goes down it will bring fatal losses. that's why do research to take part in the lowest price
Activity: 550
April 09, 2018, 04:04:52 AM
you should just stay calm because the market is not permanently on red i think you should buy while its still on low, maybe soon it will grow up more like last year.
Activity: 183
April 09, 2018, 04:04:44 AM
the market is green. but I wouldn't rush to invest. there are fears that the market will collapse again
Activity: 294
April 09, 2018, 04:02:33 AM
I have 300$ what I can buy and how much I will get after 2months?
How, have you bought altcoin? Currently, altcoin prices have changed color to green, if you've bought altcoin at that time, then now you have started to see the growth of your investment. This is good news for all of us, but this increase has not stopped here yet, there is still hope for prices to rise again, but there is also the possibility to go down again. But at least there are signs for altcoin can and will rise in price.
Activity: 448
April 09, 2018, 03:49:41 AM
If you're in it for the long run, I suggest you buy altcoins, especially those in the top 10, even 20. The market is bleeding, meaning the values of cryptocurrencies are in their lows. Buy it low and when the market rises, sell it high. you'll have big gains for your investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 03:42:00 AM
Red and green market are not permanent. What is important is that you know how to approach these market and turn market situation to your advantage. There is always opportunities lurking in these markets and a very skillful  trader should be able to recognise them.
Activity: 85
April 09, 2018, 03:39:28 AM
all the market following a red trend one after the another. digital currencies are giving up all the gains then generated during the last couple of days. but i believe in cryptocurrency and what it represents and the problems it can solve.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 07:30:59 PM
I think that the market will not stay in the red zone for a long time and soon a turn awaits us. This should be facilitated by recent good news that large players are going to enter the market.

Yes, this is just mainly a gradual decrease of value in a market. What we can do to help the digital market to pump is be possitive quoters or posters in some of the topics that is made by some people who wants push down the trends so that it can make a huge buying the ICO that they want it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 08, 2018, 07:26:07 PM
I think that the market will not stay in the red zone for a long time and soon a turn awaits us. This should be facilitated by recent good news that large players are going to enter the market.

I dont know why there are a lot of people who say that cryptos are dead, that altcoins are dead, and whatever. There is a huge lack of knowledge about what is happening to cryptos right now.

Just a Huge correection, this was more than needed since december.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
April 08, 2018, 07:19:47 PM
I think its a good time to buy now but you will never know for sure when its the best time!
It doesn't looks like the prices will grow in next 2 months.
It seems like you are new here and you better should invest your time now in study how the market works. I would guess you wont get more than you invest. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 08, 2018, 07:00:43 PM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
April 08, 2018, 06:39:18 PM
it's okay when the market is red. the price are always up and down. don't sell your coins but it's time to buy and invest. just be patient and keep waiting.
Understandably most people would not share your point of view that it's okay even when the market is red because the vast majority of them are sold to the idea that Bitcoin is destined for the moon and so almost anytime prices point in opposite direction most people start to panic. However for knowledgeable traders, a red market turns out invitation to buy those coins at cheaper rates.
Activity: 714
April 08, 2018, 06:36:54 PM
Yes, this is the point of an issue now that why the crypto market is going down and down. It feels like another bear market has come and persist for another 3 years. But, guys who are in huge loss requested not to sell in this panic situation because if you sell then this trend will continue until the ground level of price.
In this case, you are very unfortunate. You must invest only the money that you are willing to lose in case of failure. Of course it's easy to talk, but it really is.

If you want to gain a big profits you need to take on how it's risk, invest that you can afford if ever it lost. There's many good altcoins that had great potential that will give you a profits like ethereum, litecoin, Neo, Cardano but you should do a research to be sure that you will get profits.
Yes, buying coins at current prices can bring good profits in the future. The purchase of crypto currencies after such a major decline in the market is similar to going to the store with very large discounts.
take advantage of the red market opportunity to buy not to sell, because selling will only bring huge losses, but if you buy a potential coin you can earn big profits when the market goes back green. make sure to select a good coin and potentially to be used as a purchase.
We all know that selling while in red market was a huge losses, so why sacrifice your coins after buying at lower price. Taking advantage of a dumping price is definitely recommended, because you have a greater chances to hold for longer span of time. Hopefully after price will pump and pump you ultimately hit the huge market and gain good profit as well. Green market can be achieve but you have to undergo big challenges prior experiencing that.
Pages:
Jump to: