Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 25. (Read 2872 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
April 08, 2018, 06:34:34 PM
I know that the market forces that made btc rise as high as 20,000 USD are still out there and will soon cross paths again. The crypto market had been up there and will find it's way up again and only the patient will see the green days. Like Warren said:  The market is a mechanism for transfering wealth from the impatient to the patient.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 06:33:10 PM
don't worry. soon everything will be green again  Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 06:18:16 PM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

If I were you, I would prefer to buy btc and eth now. This time is the right time to engaged with this coins because their values are at the lowest price compared to last December and January. Just divide your 300$ into two so you can have own this both. It is only my own thoughts but the final decisions is at yours.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 06:15:30 PM
This shows that the market will be back to normal. I'll encourage all of us to be a little bit patient. In fact this is the right time to take the risk of investing in cryptos so that when the market becomes stable, we can all gain huge profits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
April 08, 2018, 06:10:45 PM
it's okay when the market is red. the price are always up and down. don't sell your coins but it's time to buy and invest. just be patient and keep waiting.

Indeed, people should be more patient because this market will continue to dump or soon rise again. Buy when everyone is selling, red market is can be a good opportunity for everyone, its risky but I know in the long run its worth the wait.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 06:07:40 PM
Yes, this is the point of an issue now that why the crypto market is going down and down. It feels like another bear market has come and persist for another 3 years. But, guys who are in huge loss requested not to sell in this panic situation because if you sell then this trend will continue until the ground level of price.
In this case, you are very unfortunate. You must invest only the money that you are willing to lose in case of failure. Of course it's easy to talk, but it really is.

If you want to gain a big profits you need to take on how it's risk, invest that you can afford if ever it lost. There's many good altcoins that had great potential that will give you a profits like ethereum, litecoin, Neo, Cardano but you should do a research to be sure that you will get profits.
Yes, buying coins at current prices can bring good profits in the future. The purchase of crypto currencies after such a major decline in the market is similar to going to the store with very large discounts.
take advantage of the red market opportunity to buy not to sell, because selling will only bring huge losses, but if you buy a potential coin you can earn big profits when the market goes back green. make sure to select a good coin and potentially to be used as a purchase.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 05:57:52 PM
Yes, this is the point of an issue now that why the crypto market is going down and down. It feels like another bear market has come and persist for another 3 years. But, guys who are in huge loss requested not to sell in this panic situation because if you sell then this trend will continue until the ground level of price.
In this case, you are very unfortunate. You must invest only the money that you are willing to lose in case of failure. Of course it's easy to talk, but it really is.

If you want to gain a big profits you need to take on how it's risk, invest that you can afford if ever it lost. There's many good altcoins that had great potential that will give you a profits like ethereum, litecoin, Neo, Cardano but you should do a research to be sure that you will get profits.
Yes, buying coins at current prices can bring good profits in the future. The purchase of crypto currencies after such a major decline in the market is similar to going to the store with very large discounts.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

Unfortunately, even a detailed study of the project before investing can not give a 100% result. Investing in crypto currency is always a big risk. That's why we need to invest only those funds that we are ready to lose.
Activity: 386
March 28, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 10:56:26 AM
it's okay when the market is red. the price are always up and down. don't sell your coins but it's time to buy and invest. just be patient and keep waiting.
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

There a lot of good altcoins that are really to good to buy right now like Telcoin, Cardano, Viberate, Wanchain and AppCoins for me these coins are really good especially for long term hold or mid term hold but I really suggest that do your own search first before buying anyone of it. Goodluck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 10:39:50 AM
Activity: 126
March 28, 2018, 08:04:31 AM
The crypto currency market is in the flat now. Borders are $ 7,500 and $ 9,500. In my opinion, BTC price should grow in the near future .
Practically all possible negative news has already been played. The market of altcoins is growing in positive mood.
Investors are looking forward to the uptrend. It takes a few positive news and the market will rise and begin to grow.
I think it will take 2 weeks and we will see growth. So, I would start buying XRM, POWR, STRAT, WAVES, STORM. These tokens will grow more at an uptrend.
Activity: 162
March 28, 2018, 06:25:44 AM

All prices in crypto currencies are falling. The colors of the graphics are always red. I hope this is the case as soon as possible. investors are no longer unhappy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 06:23:11 AM
If you have a good salary, you can wait. But what if you need money, and your capital is lower and lower?..
Activity: 420
March 28, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 06:18:35 AM
Thousands have lost A LOT of money since JAN and that's becoming the main stream title. What do you think needs to happen for relations to improve?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
No one knows what the right price is. The only way to find out, is see it bounce between delusional highs that make people cash out for lambo's and depressing lows where even people with those lambo's start buying in again. Until we get a real crypto economy, giving us some objective measures of intrinsic worth, which could take another decade, the price is just gonna bounce between unknown highs and unknown lows.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 06:15:06 AM
Same thing was said the last time it crashed, and the time before that, and the time before that... if I've learned anything over the last four years as a bitcoin holder, it's that when you see these comments, that's when it's time to buy.
Merit: 3
March 28, 2018, 06:03:47 AM

it's good time to buy. If you intend to hold long term, don't you worry about the short term volatility and focus on the value that can be provided by each crypto project for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: