Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 26. (Read 2872 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 28, 2018, 05:57:50 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

This is the best chance to buy altcoins in a lower price or invest in bitcoin, right now the price of bitcoin is around to $7000 to $9000 and the other coins are going down too. Don't expect too much if you put an investment, we don't know what will be happen after two months and you should ready and wait on what will be happen.
Activity: 322
March 28, 2018, 05:41:35 AM
I believe that if you buying any coins now, in the future you can gat a profit, because now cryptocurrency market at the bottom. That is why hi will be grow.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

I would wait for the market to turn, to open long positions
Activity: 238
March 26, 2018, 03:37:45 PM
Now a good opportunity to buy coins for long-term investments. It's not 2 months, but 1 year or even 2 years. For a longer time to predict the behavior of the coin is much easier.

indeed, there are some coins that's for short-terms like Ethereum, NEO, LiteCoin, Monero, ZCash and other top altcoins that will probably spike when Bitcoin will start to rise.
But there are also coins that's for long-term, I mean, Billion supply coins are not really into rising rapidly but slowly.
like Ripple, Stellar, Nem, Tron and other billion supply coins that are also the top altcoins in the crypto market today.
March 26, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

everything are indeed on red these months of first quarter so I do believe that the crypto market will soon recover back to it's highest position like it's highest global market value hits over $700 Billion before Christmas and new year.
If you have a chance to invest in Oyster Pearl PRL then it's better because in the next few weeks, PRL will rise due to it's main net will be launched to the public.
Activity: 308
March 25, 2018, 01:14:37 PM
Now a good opportunity to buy coins for long-term investments. It's not 2 months, but 1 year or even 2 years. For a longer time to predict the behavior of the coin is much easier.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 24, 2018, 12:20:51 PM
Check the technical analysis of each coin you wanted to buy so that you will know the posible support levels so you will easily get into these coins,perfect entry and exist can surely be noticed when you are trading with technical analysis.Doesnt need to wait for the bottom you just need to buy into the hard support level so that you will have some good entry.
Most of the time things are not so simple it is very easy to think that you can look at the charts and you will be able to find the answer of when to enter the market but things are not so simple especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies because there are always news that comes from governments or bank officials that can crash the market very quickly and it is something that you're not going to see in the charts.
Activity: 252
March 22, 2018, 03:42:40 PM
Market will be red until the last persistent is disowned in the crypto, then the market will turn back again
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 03:41:24 PM
why market in red..
because big investor took rest for some day's from crypto, they now leave the market for small investor. so play now . red green are the cycle of market , just habituate with this.
The problem is that the recent months the decline is consistently stronger than recovery and in the total we have a bearish trend. I can hardly call it a cycle.
I wonder how it is possible to understand whether large capital is leaving the crypto currency or simply the process of dropping bad projects is going on and the whole market is falling against the backdrop of the negative.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 03:35:26 PM
it's all temporary! the market is trying to stabilize, for a comfortable work with the world! but since new coins appear on the market every day, the market is very volatile and we are seeing big changes! Such a phenomenon was seen in 2017, and eventually everything grew! I think it's all going to happen again, it only takes time
Activity: 448
March 22, 2018, 03:20:31 PM
Currently the coins are a lot red in color and this time is the right time to buy back the coin moreover if intend to hold up to 2 months because I predict the price will also rise in May, my suggestion better you buy coin with rank 50 big. in CMC because with the coin it's very little risk for our loss.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
March 22, 2018, 03:18:42 PM
Check the technical analysis of each coin you wanted to buy so that you will know the posible support levels so you will easily get into these coins,perfect entry and exist can surely be noticed when you are trading with technical analysis.Doesnt need to wait for the bottom you just need to buy into the hard support level so that you will have some good entry.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 22, 2018, 03:09:37 PM
i just worry we are going the way of the dotcom bubble Sad
You need to make your research, while the dotcom bubble burst and many companies disappeared there were many other companies that skyrocketed after that, companies like Google and Amazon are two of the most visible examples, so in fact following the dotcom bubble will be a good thing we will get rid of useless coins and the rest of coins will remain and earn us a fortune.
The dotcom bubble was only the US at the time and popped at $3T (In 90's money). This beast is a global monster with a market that churns 24/7. This bubble will get much bigger than $5T before there is a pop. Hope you're wearing your seatbelt..
I'm ready and I'm sure many people in the forum are ready as well we knew that we were getting in a market that was very volatile that could crash at any time as we have seen already but even after the crash bitcoin is still way above the price before the bubble this tell me there was real growth and not all was a speculation so I'm eager to see where the next bubble will take us.
Activity: 76
March 21, 2018, 11:50:07 PM
I would advise you to wait this time and buy it then buy altcoins now
Activity: 79
March 21, 2018, 11:47:40 PM
For $ 300 I would recommend buying CMT because I find its price has been stable for a long time already
Activity: 69
March 21, 2018, 11:46:02 PM
Yes, this is a good time to buy, invest in the currency you see most
Activity: 52
March 21, 2018, 11:43:42 PM
I think you should wait, the price will go down again
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 11:40:59 PM
Just chooce some popular coins in the top 10 ranking like ETH, NEO, DASH,ADA. Buy it and sell by short trading, because in my opinion the market need longer times for ATH because the volume and market capitalization down to much so need more times for cryptocurrency to increasing again.
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 10:25:15 PM
I suggest you buy altcoins, especially those in the top 10, even 20. The market is bleeding, meaning the values of cryptocurrencies are in their lows. Buy it low and when the market rises, sell it high. you'll have big gains for your investment.
For now it's possible that not all of them who have coins can be sold because now the market is decreasing, and now may be the right time to buy altcoin because of the down market situation, if we want to invest we wait until prices and market conditions stabilize and do not panic when the market goes down
Activity: 225
umachit.fund
March 21, 2018, 06:43:29 PM
i just worry we are going the way of the dotcom bubble Sad
You need to make your research, while the dotcom bubble burst and many companies disappeared there were many other companies that skyrocketed after that, companies like Google and Amazon are two of the most visible examples, so in fact following the dotcom bubble will be a good thing we will get rid of useless coins and the rest of coins will remain and earn us a fortune.
The dotcom bubble was only the US at the time and popped at $3T (In 90's money). This beast is a global monster with a market that churns 24/7. This bubble will get much bigger than $5T before there is a pop. Hope you're wearing your seatbelt..
Pages:
Jump to: