Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 27. (Read 2872 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 21, 2018, 11:58:32 AM
i just worry we are going the way of the dotcom bubble Sad
You need to make your research, while the dotcom bubble burst and many companies disappeared there were many other companies that skyrocketed after that, companies like Google and Amazon are two of the most visible examples, so in fact following the dotcom bubble will be a good thing we will get rid of useless coins and the rest of coins will remain and earn us a fortune.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 04:16:44 AM
Be careful. Do not buy in any way any scam. They will not grow in price any more, people sell them
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 21, 2018, 03:09:54 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

It is difficult to predict exactly, whether the price will go down and how much money you will earn. But anyway I think that now the price is good for buying.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 03:03:51 AM
 Crypto has so far recovered from all of its shocks, each time becoming higher. This consistent recovery   over the year, along with the durability of the global Internet. The only advice that should be running in your mind – Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 12:19:23 PM
First, you must know what kind of coins they are. It is better to research the values and coin progress in the market previously and this day market. It is important also to seek the information of the coins in the forum. It can help you to get a closer prediction of the coins. If possible, buy the bitcoin or credible altcoins in this downtime. However, you may not be able to get the profit in the short time. If you can make it as a long investment, it will give more profitable coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

I suggest you do your own search first before buying any coins that are good for long term hold so you will go panic selling when the market was going down. That's the best thing you can do for now.
Activity: 490
March 19, 2018, 11:56:12 AM
Due to the down in market, Red signs are being seen all around in crypto. All get sad when see it. When green is seen then all get happiness. Investors are investing a lot of money this time.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
March 19, 2018, 04:27:55 AM

If all coins are going down, you should not wait for these coins to begin to bounce back, you might find it too late to earn big. You buy while the dump is already happening. Sometimes it is good to wait for more dumps because it means cheaper coins and more profit later on. But since we really cannot tell whether the dump is getting any longer or is about to end, then you better be buying while there is a dump. Your $300 could easily become $1,000 in two months time. You can divide it by three and the have a part into Ethereum, another in Stratis, and another in Waves.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 04:22:01 AM

you should look for a very cheap and potentially growing in the near future. that's all you have to do with search and research for altcoin.
I think, with the amount of $ 300 you can buy altcoin that just escaped from ico. the price is very cheap. if you buy the top altcoin, I think the profit you will get is just a little
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
March 19, 2018, 04:19:40 AM
Cryptomarket can not be constantly in red and after a period of decline always comes a period of long growth. You just need to be patient and be confident in the prospects cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 04:19:17 AM
why market in red..
because big investor took rest for some day's from crypto, they now leave the market for small investor. so play now . red green are the cycle of market , just habituate with this.
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 04:12:48 AM
red means is time to buy,well u can take a look at some alt coin or u could buy in I.c.O try otppay.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 03:28:17 AM

Only Satoshi Nakamoto knows the answer  Grin
In fact, there is always a chance to lose everything. Always.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 03:19:54 AM

Nowadays the value of all cryptos are red and the there are possibility the price dump is continuous. That why, buying cryptos now is not advisable because of constant decreasing of price.

I think it's much better to invest money now to the ICO like DIW. It is now in pre - sale of their token and within two month the possibility to double your money is huge because they are offer a great project sale and platform.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 03:15:26 AM

Many would tell you that investing a small quantity would constitute huge losses relative to your investment. But everything is good when it comes to investing, so long as these are extra money that we can afford to lose then all is well.
On another note, when prices are low it would be the best opportunity to invest by then, so much so when our timing is right - like it is the bottom of the dip. And prices could only go up form there.
My advise is you invest in good cryptocurrencies like Eth, btc or monero.
Activity: 1582
March 19, 2018, 03:09:31 AM
There are many well alt coins in market like Credits, Dragon, Dent, Aion, ctx, kick, pkt, ditcoin....etc. You can invest in alt coins i think in 2/3 months you will be gainer but you have to look after the market every single time. best of luck.
Activity: 420
March 19, 2018, 02:59:10 AM
Why you can consider buying some coins that you have not tried or add to the existing ones. The price if it will be lower then it is not much, I think this is the very bottom, after which should be raised. But in two months you will hardly get more than you expect.
Activity: 350
Your professional profile on the blockchain
March 19, 2018, 02:59:05 AM
Now is good time to buy some cryptocurrencies with a great discount  Smiley
300$ is very small amount - buy some NEOs for example: now its price is 65$, but not recently it was 150$.
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 02:57:19 AM
If felt had already reached the lowest position then start buying before the prices begin to rise and you could miss the plane if the price of the coins has already started to rise. While the opportunity still exists then my advice is never wasted.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
March 19, 2018, 02:53:29 AM
And... Its over. This is always same with crypto. Manipulators do unthinkable all the time. They want you guys to panic and dump away your coins in nearly free prices. Now its still good time to buy bitcoin, ethereum, even neo.
Pages:
Jump to: