Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 29. (Read 2872 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 06:50:36 PM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

You really shouldn't let any of us tell you what to do with your money.  And no one can tell you where it will be in 2 months.  If you're hoping for monster gains in that time frame, all I can say is hope for the best but prepare for the worst. 
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
March 17, 2018, 06:47:21 PM
Bitcoin's price is dropping down since few months , and as a result it affected all the altcoins markets, and the prices are decreasing generally for all this coins and tokens. But it will rise again after some time, just keep holding patiently the most powerful crypto currencies, and dont panic for the actual prices.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 17, 2018, 06:45:20 PM
According to the latest information, the former management managers of Mt Gox sell their bitcoins. They have more than 100,000 bitcoins.
Mt Gox lost enormous value in cases that occurred some time ago. it may also be the cause of all this
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 06:43:20 PM
Perfect time to invest more money in the big coins.Everything will come back to normal once bis institutions comes in especially once all this big projects with fiat - crypto comes on the market so more people will come and buy it easily especially ETHOS
Activity: 110
March 17, 2018, 06:39:10 PM
i just worry we are going the way of the dotcom bubble Sad
Activity: 238
March 17, 2018, 06:32:38 PM
i think you should go for known names like btc,eth and i know they will bounce back in due time..fear not
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 17, 2018, 05:50:43 PM
That is up to you we cannot decide for you what to do with your money, if you trust in the market then it makes sense to buy right now instead of waiting for later, yes you could get a better price if the price keeps dumping but that is not a sure thing, $300 is not really a lot of money but I will play safe and buy ETH with it, if you're lucky you could double your money in those two months.
March 17, 2018, 05:36:44 PM
How many times in the past weeks you see the cryptomarkt in red? So dont panic everytime and freak out! It will happend a lot that the whole cryptomarkt will be red as long as all the coins are connected to bitcoin. So just be patience, and hodl. Threads like these are spreading much more fud all the time and the people who want to hold decide to sell with lose which makes the cryptomarket more dumping. So if the cryptomarket is red, maybe you should do something others to calm down!
Activity: 168
March 17, 2018, 05:27:27 PM
That is so hard to tell,there are so much promising altcoins out there and im sure not these projects will be profitable in the near future buy only those coins which has a lot of potentials to frow so that you wont be telling us that you lose everything,trading is morelikely gambling if yo dont know what you are doing you could lose everything.
Activity: 350
March 17, 2018, 05:20:16 PM
According to the latest information, the former management managers of Mt Gox sell their bitcoins. They have more than 100,000 bitcoins.
Activity: 182
March 17, 2018, 05:19:21 PM
Invest to those coins which are stable so that your money wont be put into risk,i usually sticking with solid coins such as ethereum,neo and litecoin because these three has market stability compare to bitcoin and other shitty coins out there.So i suggest you do it too so that you wont be much affected with the bloodbaths our market has gone thru.
copper member
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 05:16:00 PM
Everyone here dont know whats gonna happen if its going down or up, and its your money you gotta decide what to do withit
might end up losing it all or doubling / tripling it , we are at a bear market dunno how or when its gonna end
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 17, 2018, 05:12:20 PM
Describe on how long you'll wait for more dump? We don't know how long this dump will happen and if it stops this Sunday and probably by Monday it will start moving up again.
I have 300$ what i can buy
You can buy bitcoin.
how much i will get after 2months?
No one knows. If bitcoin moves up rapidly again then you can earn 50%-100% in 2 months, who knows?
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
March 17, 2018, 05:08:14 PM
I dont usually ask or suggesting any coin from others because i mioght be responsible for their losses,that is why you should know it by yourself so that your investments would be in your hands,traing and holding coins is surely a risk thing but it could be the reason why you would achieve your goals.Do your own research because your investment your responsibility.
Activity: 201
March 17, 2018, 05:07:36 PM
I think that the market will not lower below. Hence now is the time to buy! By April, as I think, the market will grow!
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 05:04:57 PM
Stick with solid coins,if you have only than amount i suggest go for ada because it is very cheap right now and you could afford to buy a lot of cardano,the team and the project itself are solid that is why after the bloodbath has ended you will be making a lot of money,always take profits when you have the chance and dont be greedy too much.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 05:04:17 PM
Now its the time to go altcoins shopping,because the market is in dip and you could make a lot of money if you bought now as in right now because the market is now showing some reversal patterns,few hours or days the market will bull again and those who sold at loss would regret because they did panic sell.

This is the right time to shopping altcoins because the cryptomarket are all in red which is all coins are in a cheap price value $300 has a lot coins has been made investing. Selecting good coins should be top 5 of list coinmarketcap or you can decide which coin is seem to you will profitable once the bitcoins and altcoins will soon to be recover and pumping.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 05:03:17 PM
The cryptocurrency market is currently struggling, every coin has lost a considerable value , but that's the nature of the market. volatile and unpredictable, but we wont stay in the red zone forever, things will definitely change for the better
Activity: 235
ENTRY cryptocurrency
March 17, 2018, 04:53:48 PM
Now its the time to go altcoins shopping,because the market is in dip and you could make a lot of money if you bought now as in right now because the market is now showing some reversal patterns,few hours or days the market will bull again and those who sold at loss would regret because they did panic sell.
Activity: 266
March 17, 2018, 04:52:23 PM
It is hard to make decision for you, but I think that there is a lot of timespace before market will grow. If you want fast money - buy alts that have strong team and great goals - I mean coins like Cardano, Tezos, Etc and others. Do not put your money if you are not sure and if you feel hurry - calm down and make a research.
Pages:
Jump to: