Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 31. (Read 2872 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 17, 2018, 01:56:06 PM
Do a lot of resaerch and find those solid coins that are worthy to have,investments of yours shouldnt be suggested by others because it might be the reason why you will get rekt,so you need to do it by yourelf know which is which so your investments will be in your hands.Do not ask random people what to buy because you might pick the bad egss from the basket.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
March 17, 2018, 01:54:54 PM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
The best you can do now is wait and see, we can't really tell you for sure how low will the market goes or when it will starts going back up again, but the only thing that i am sure of is it will eventually starts going back up again, as for the best thing to invest your money in, i would suggest buying some bitcoin for a start, because you can always count on getting profit with bitcoin because its price keeps going up and down, and it will be the best for you time strategy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 01:48:26 PM
It is the best time to buy altcoins now as market is in bears hand from approx one month and it can come out from this bear phase anytime and start roaring.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

I think that the market will fall still, and so you can buy aлькoин which costs less than 1 dollar, you can look https://coinmarketcap.com / here, or enclose in successful ICO, only well study the project, be not too lazy. The market all the same will go up over time because you wouldn't arrive now, you through half of year will increase the sum.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 17, 2018, 01:40:17 PM
What i do suggesdt is yo get those cheap solid altcoins,like neo and ethereum bcause aim sure these two solid platform wont have any problem recovering from this crash,you should stick with these soilid coins until the market has recovered because most of the solid coins are recovering faster than those shitty coins in the market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 01:38:41 PM
At present, the crypto market is experiencing very strong fluctuations, no one can predict the situation. For me, I think this is the best time to buy Bitcoin and some other potential altcoins like ETH, XRP or LTC, prices are falling very deep. However, the current trend of the market is going down, so you can wait to buy them at a lower price, but it is best to buy now. This is just my opinion
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Well it depends on the market changes, it may still the same, goes down or up. Until now no one can predict its changes perfectly but I'm pretty sure by 7 to 8 months if you decided to buy right now it would be doubled by that time.
Sure mate. I think price will grow up untill July. So Its still good chance to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
March 17, 2018, 01:31:16 PM
I just suggest to buy altcoin that is really big potential, considering your money amount is not small. Take advantage of current prices because virtual money in one second can change.
I advice you to buy some major coins including btc, ETH or EOS, if you think it is good time to buy and if it comes true, these coins will pump firstly. Then you can sell them at about 10-30% and buy other potential altcoins.
I subscribe to this opinion. Cryptocurrencies are not the first time in the red field, but as we all know, after this, there should always be a rapid reversal of the trend towards growth. Therefore, now it is necessary to have time to acquire a cryptocurrency, while its price is so low. In principle, you can buy anything from the top 20 cryptocurrencies. EOS is really a promising coin that can significantly increase your capital and no matter how much you buy at $ 300 or $ 300,000 you will still be in the black if you buy it now.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
March 17, 2018, 12:46:05 PM
It's perfect timing and turn is yours how strong you're in this bearish trend. HODL or SODL on basis of your own research. I am HODLING all the way to my targets. There some ALT coins should be used for day trading. Best time to buy more ever!
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
March 17, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

Well it depends on the market changes, it may still the same, goes down or up. Until now no one can predict its changes perfectly but I'm pretty sure by 7 to 8 months if you decided to buy right now it would be doubled by that time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
March 17, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

try to understand the market first before you decide to buy coin.
find support level with technical analysis and if the coin that you wanna buy already reach support level and bounce back that mean buy.
Activity: 75
March 17, 2018, 12:24:27 PM
This is good oportunity to buy some cheap coins!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
March 17, 2018, 12:24:08 PM
from the time i begun writing, and finished this, more than 1 billion € have left the cryptocurrency market.

This is gonna crash to hell this shit. OMG.

Those 1 billion € is waiting for you to FUD sell your coins/tokens so that they can buy back cheaper. Traders win by reading charts and doing TA. We, amateur investors, win by HODL.

It kinda looks like new 6-month lows would be established and that it's gonna be a tough bear ride for the next few months. Time to switch prospects towards the long term IMO. Don't give in to the sell pressure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
March 17, 2018, 12:23:11 PM
no one can really tell u that. sometimes rebounds happen, sometimes u get stuck for longer. just ask the guys who bought btc at 20k. in crypto, every month is a trading year. u need to make your own judgements on the trends.
Activity: 113
March 17, 2018, 12:20:41 PM
You should invest in ETH now and keep it by the end of 2018
Activity: 392
March 17, 2018, 12:16:15 PM
why not use this opportunity to buy more coins especially to the ones that you trusted the most and also if you buy more you can get more profits when it goes green again
Activity: 476
March 17, 2018, 12:13:45 PM
Yes, it is good time to buy. All the altcoin is in red and Ethereum is even below $600 right now. So you can buy now and relax to sell off once the price is going up again.
Activity: 154
March 17, 2018, 12:12:12 PM
We have witnessed many times the market all in red. And many times it recovered. The trend can up or down. You can't control, predict it exactly. As I see, when btc go down, altcoin price go down. So I think alt depends heavily on btc (anyone can explain to me about it?)
Activity: 406
homt.net
March 17, 2018, 12:11:57 PM
It is risk to say to you what can you. Then, I say you for please wait some days, see the market and then take a decision.
Market is under red light.
Wait untill see the green signal of market. Now market is full risky, but it maybe recover soon.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 12:11:20 PM
Bitcoin is one of the most superior cryptoes. But now the criptomarket is all red. This is a great opportunity to buy and invest. But some people are nervous about this decline, as they buy when prices are high, hoping to keep going up but the fact is bitcoin is declining. But I am sure after the next 2 months with 300 $ capital you will get 2x profit. And I'm sure,  bitcoin will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: