Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 166. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Cryptopia is currently in scheduled maintenance mode for 30 min !

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
And we are back online !
LoL... I was about to ask Cheesy and you posted "back online"
would this maintenance make all previous stuck withdrawals get processed faster now?
and any updated info on which coin currently still have withdrawal issues? so we can avoid withdrawing it

Some new things, for deposit and withdraws have been added ! 

Regards Lafu

LTC withdrawals still stuck in processing..
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

And we are back online !
would this maintenance make all previous stuck withdrawals get processed faster now?
and any updated info on which coin currently still have withdrawal issues? so we can avoid withdrawing it

Some new things, for deposit and withdraws have been added ! 

Regards Lafu
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

And we are back online !
legendary
And we are back online !
Activity: 463

It is very easy for Cryptopia to set withdrawals to automatically cancel if not processed within 60 minutes.

Other exchanges do this so there is no excuse why Cryptopia can't do it..

This would just about eliminate your inexcusably long ticket delays also as people would have no call to
submit tickets.

A bit of common sense is required here, not excuse after excuse.

Even Yobit have a better reputation than you guys at the minute !!!
legendary

legendary
Hi everyone this is my first post on the forum. Since about a week I can not log in to my account in cryptopia . I have information that the password or email is invalid. I did not change anything. I reset my password but I did not receive an email with a new password. I wrote to the support but I did not receive the answer from 4 days. Lafu I wrote to you a private message in which I gave you my email which I use in my cryptopia account. Can You help?

The email you gave me is wrong and not in use on cryptopia  !  maybe look again if you gave me the right one ! PM your username too please !
And check if you use the right URL  for login !  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

Regards  Lafu
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi everyone this is my first post on the forum. Since about a week I can not log in to my account in cryptopia . I have information that the password or email is invalid. I did not change anything. I reset my password but I did not receive an email with a new password. I wrote to the support but I did not receive the answer from 4 days. Lafu I wrote to you a private message in which I gave you my email which I use in my cryptopia account. Can You help?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
0.028 fee on xmr is a bit harsh isnt it?

Activity: 280
Merit: 13
The same old we are fixing it tactic.  Right.  It's been months.  Not a single thing is fixed.
legendary
Not a single day without problems, this exchange just can't run stable, something always breaks. Getting "Invalid DOGE address" while trying to withdraw Doge. Tried multiple addresses that work just fine, except cryptopia thinks they're all "invalid".

Having the same issue like yours. I'm trying to withdraw Doge to another exchange because of lower fees than BTC but I'm having the same error message like that. I don't know what's wrong with them and this is really pissing me off. I just withdrew my money from them using BTC (paid huge trans fee) because I don't want to deal with them anymore. Their CEO provided update regarding IMPROVED STABILITY & PERFORMANCE but they didn't make any change at all. This is the same issue that we have these past couple of weeks. They'll definitely lose customers because of this.

They are on it now sry for that ! 

Regards Lafu
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Not a single day without problems, this exchange just can't run stable, something always breaks. Getting "Invalid DOGE address" while trying to withdraw Doge. Tried multiple addresses that work just fine, except cryptopia thinks they're all "invalid".

Having the same issue like yours. I'm trying to withdraw Doge to another exchange because of lower fees than BTC but I'm having the same error message like that. I don't know what's wrong with them and this is really pissing me off. I just withdrew my money from them using BTC (paid huge trans fee) because I don't want to deal with them anymore. Their CEO provided update regarding IMPROVED STABILITY & PERFORMANCE but they didn't make any change at all. This is the same issue that we have these past couple of weeks. They'll definitely lose customers because of this.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
Taking advice from Cryptopia about crypto is like taking advice from scammers.  over a month this incompetent exchange is holding my coins hostage.  Lost 4k.  Still don't have my coins.
legendary
From our  CEO

Alan Booth

Increased Transparency

It has been another busy week here at Cryptopia HQ. I’d like to report back on four key areas that affect our users in the interests of increasing transparency and better education when trading with Cryptopia.

BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE TIMES

With the launch of the Cryptopia Help Centre last week, we are on the path towards improved response times and better resources for our users. For those of you who are waiting on a response from our Support Team I want to reassure you that you have not been forgotten. We will get to your ticket and appreciate your ongoing patience. We expect to vastly improve our response times by the end of the month.

IMPROVED STABILITY & PERFORMANCE

Stabilising Withdrawals and Deposits has been the major recent focus for our development team. We are now running a significantly improved Deposit engine, with the new Withdraw engine in final testing. We want to ensure we rigorously test prior to launching but we will go live as soon as we feel confident. Stay tuned for announcements about exciting features in the roadmap.

INCREASE OF PHISHING AND SCAM ACTIVITY

Our Community and Support teams have reported a significant spike in scam and phishing activity. Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies are a lucrative market for people operating scams and they are getting more sophisticated. Please make sure you review our article on how to keep your account safe and your information secure.

MARKET VOLATILITY AND RISK

I’d like to take this opportunity to remind you that trading and financing trades in cryptocurrency entails certain risks (market shifts, liquidity, listings, legal etc.). The market is inherently volatile and we urge you to exercise caution, spend only what you can afford and ensure you educate yourself about any coins you choose to invest in.

Rest assured, the team here are truly dedicated to delivering you a fast, secure and customer focused cryptocurrency exchange. And we are in this for the long haul!

Alan Booth
Cryptopia CEO

https://help.cryptopia.co.nz
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
How often does maintenance seem to take place?
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Four airdrops, worth of thousands of $, I did not receive because cryptopia is holding my coins in "Processing". I don't get it, how is it possible to mess it up so huge, nothing is worse then when an exchange takes your currency and gives you nothing in return. 32+ days and counting, keeping my money.

This is very disappointing and shameful.
You're right, that is why I have been afraid of using it these days. Cryptopia has some major issues about wallets for days and wallets maintenance goes on ridiculous!
It’s called maintenance, no withdrawals because of maintenance. It's annoying of waiting, but they are OK. I've never had any issues with cryptopia, as have bought many times smoothly and successfully.

During maintenance, we have to wait because of you withdraw may be you may loose the fund. So it always better to wait until they finish upgrading everything, till now I never faced any problem with cryptopia.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
Four airdrops, worth of thousands of $, I did not receive because cryptopia is holding my coins in "Processing". I don't get it, how is it possible to mess it up so huge, nothing is worse then when an exchange takes your currency and gives you nothing in return. 32+ days and counting, keeping my money.

This is very disappointing and shameful.
You're right, that is why I have been afraid of using it these days. Cryptopia has some major issues about wallets for days and wallets maintenance goes on ridiculous!

Today my order changed from Processing to Cancelled and I withdrew my coins in 1 minute.

Still lost a lot of airdrop coins...
Same thing happen to my transaction, I think they are fixing one by one coin, I had 8 Withdrawal pending from Feb 2, suddenly yesterday everything was canceled with Failed:Cancelled: this transaction was halted, please retry Detail, tried sending all my coins in 1 transaction and was successfully didn't even took 30 Sec from pending to processing to complete and within few minute i got my coins in my wallet.
Sucks but that's great you got them back. It's frustrating when your transactions is being halted. If it true that they are fixing out one by one coin then I think mine Stuck ETN will release soon.
legendary
We've noticed an increase in the number of FAKE Cryptopia accounts on Twitter claiming to be giving away free cryptocurrency.
We would never ask our users to transfer funds to participate in a promotion!

For more info see  https://help.cryptopia.co.nz/en/a/is-cryptopia-safe

Activity: 292
BTCWagering.com
In other news, GBYTE (Byteball) has been frozen for over 3 months now. Cryptopia is not responding to support requests, even after 20+ days.

The authorities have been alerted. I will contact a NZ lawyer soon.

Believe these "happy endings" and use Cryptopia at your own risk. After 3+ months, I don't ever expect to see the coins they snatched from me again.
Jump to: