Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 168. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Oh geez the problem keep growing day by day and it's so sick to look for those error happens, Maybe I will not trade here for a while.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
Please process my withdraw! It shows "Processing" for 5 days already!  Huh
3350983 XST 92.68795958   0.01000000 Processing RzJShHyCJgAcrbwD8ogm91VSWTmG83tiqa 1/03/2018 10:40:00 PM

Thanks!

File a complaint to FDRS.  Everyone should be doing it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Please process my withdraw! It shows "Processing" for 5 days already!  Huh
3350983 XST 92.68795958   0.01000000 Processing RzJShHyCJgAcrbwD8ogm91VSWTmG83tiqa 1/03/2018 10:40:00 PM

Thanks!
Hi Cryptopia, I just wanted to follow up on the maintenance on the Bitcoal wallet, thanks!

Wallet has no connections and working addnodes! if you have some please pm me them or here and i will add them to the wallet team to insert the nodes to the wallet.conf  to get connections !

Where's my .57 bitcoin worth of coins stuck on processing for more than a months now.  Wallet was active and working at the time of withdraw.

Fact is you are cheerleading for cryptopia not much else.  You haven't fixed any transactions.   You even said it yourself.  You have no control over it.

Where's your troll account attacking cryptopia customers?

FILE A REPORT TO FDRS if you haven't

https://fdrs.org.nz/contact-us/

Some people got their money back after reporting to them.  It will take some time but they actually help people unlike cryptopia.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Before implementing special sauce features like DOGE and LTC, please credit us our withdraws that didn't go to our wallets, where they went seems out of incompetence, I hope you're not stupid enough to be defrauding anyone  The ELITE coin is traded on three exchanges, and yours isn't working?  Where did my withdrawal go?

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
Hi Cryptopia, I just wanted to follow up on the maintenance on the Bitcoal wallet, thanks!

Wallet has no connections and working addnodes! if you have some please pm me them or here and i will add them to the wallet team to insert the nodes to the wallet.conf  to get connections !
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
It is not funny that most of the depos just missing from several coins. Really, what did happen to you? What is the real explanation? But for real? You try to waste time till you find a solution?
legendary
LTC / DOGE market update

We are implementing a number of infrastructure changes throughout the next fortnight and once this work is complete, we will investigate the scope required to switch these two markets back on. We will post a further update as soon as we have some more concrete news in this space.

My Xem Deposit not credited
Tx : 6c3a3a7274f0ef287a8c3ae3c2978854b7cbdc7d39b10e51a5708c4d8cc6516b

If Cryptopia turn be a Scam EXCHANGER, you just say itu so. And people Will stop asking

Or Cryptopia try to stealing more fund from people

Looks like your coins are credited now !  Funny is just that write nothing about it!

You should have your coins now !

Regards Lafu
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

If Cryptopia turn be a Scam EXCHANGER, you just say itu so. And people Will stop asking

Same here
Tx: 29e89adc3887401f8d64c7e1d7385a244c5667a83c6fd4e6836d14dc225b390d

Mine is 11 days long. They write it's 4/20 confirmations. But it's 30k blocks already above my block. Support not answering. Worst exchange I've ever used.

Be aware!
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
LTC / DOGE market update

We are implementing a number of infrastructure changes throughout the next fortnight and once this work is complete, we will investigate the scope required to switch these two markets back on. We will post a further update as soon as we have some more concrete news in this space.

LTC / DOGE market update

The problem is ignoring and closing support tickets that were not solved,
you are killing your exchange and make bad name to all crypto market you are based in NZ behave like this.

They are deliberately thieving money man.
Activity: 386
Merit: 101
LTC / DOGE market update

The problem is ignoring and closing support tickets that were not solved,
you are killing your exchange and make bad name to all crypto market you are based in NZ behave like this.
legendary
LTC / DOGE market update

Cryptopia is fucking scam.  Thousands of customers missing funds for week and months out in the dark.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Please take the VersionCoin wallet out of maintenance.  I run the wallet and it's been acting fine.   It's been in maintenance about two weeks now. It has a strong team and many connections.  

Also, I have four withdraws that have  not made it to their wallets in other coins.  One is  a Chesscoin withdraw from 1/17/18.  That also has an active team and many connections to the wallet.  Talk and action are two different things.  You people have wasted a lot of people's times with deleting your DOGE and LTC trading platforms that a lot of us had set up hundreds of orders on that were all wasted time and effort.  Most of us have been quiet but the level of quality has not picked up after you closed those markets.  Please get up to speed.

Activity: 292
Merit: 256
BTCWagering.com
Byteball (GBYTE) has been frozen for 3 months. No updates at all. Byteball is a top 100 crypto with no known technical problems. Byteball lead developer has been trying to contact Cryptopia but "it's a waste of time."

My first ticket in December took 10 days to get a response, and then they closed it without giving any help or promises.

Now I've had a second ticket open for 3 weeks and they haven't even responded. Every day I check my account praying for my funds to return but it's always the same nothing. It's really been putting me on edge and having a negative effect on my life. After this I may never use a centralized exchange ever again. I already emptied out all my other exchange balances.

I already contacted one NZ government agency but they never responded. Soon I'll try the FDRS that was recommended as well as contacting a NZ lawyer.

At this point I assume my funds are stolen. The one hope I have is that Byteball will reimburse people like me who were robbed by Cryptopia. Byteball still has 34% of its funds undistributed.

That's pretty much my only hope. I don't expect Cryptopia to ever return my money. They are the new GOX.
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
After reading these posts It seems better to wait for a while. Hopefully these problems are solved very fast. Trying another exchange in the meantime.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
25 DCR still missing, so is PASL depo
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
The Question is Huh
Why the OP not getting tagged by DT2 member??
Jump to: