Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 188. (Read 173234 times)

donator
Activity: 446
Merit: 262
Interesting.
No replies from [email protected]

Can you help Lafu?

Same here. No replies from [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected].
No replies at all for 22 days now.

Lafu? What's up with this?

Please wait for ,  they are behind the tickets but they getting  catch up on the tickets  !  I know that it is annoying and unpleasant but it should and must be checked every single ticket!  Again the support catching up on them please wait!

That reply alone serves me well, it's the lack of response that's uneasy!
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199

Can you help Lafu?

Same here. No replies from [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected].

Please wait for ,  they are behind the tickets but they getting  catch up on the tickets  !  I know that it is annoying and unpleasant but it should and must be checked every single ticket!  Again the support catching up on them please wait!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Can you help Lafu?

Activity: 128
StealthPay allows you to buy any coin on Cryptopia with cash. Here are some easy steps to go:

1) Get a StealthCoin address on Cryptopia.
2) Go to www.stealthpay.com
3) Click on "Buy StealthCoin", fill in the relevant fields and click "Order Now".
4) In the "Payment Method" choose  any cash transfer you wish.
5) After you receive your StealthCoins, sell them on Cryptopia against BTC, LTC or DOGE.
6) Buy any coin you wish.

StealthPay
Activity: 28
Hello guys !
Any news about DOGE and LTC markets? 
Activity: 325
Merit: 251
Any ideas?
Smart Wallet is out of Maintenance  you can withdraw your coins now !!!! 

Regards  Lafu 

Hello Lafu,

#RussiaCoin on Cryptopia is again not connecting to the outside world.

Code:
addnode=62.99.220.186:19992
addnode=212.24.97.214:19992

addnode=170.72.86.154:19992

I'm wondering what might be causing this to happen?

Thx for the nodes , the devs now have the nodes and working on it !

Regards  Lafu

Have just found (and replied to) this thread on Cryptopia which was buried in among a whole lot of other posts: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/787?page=2
legendary

Regards  Lafu 

Hello Lafu,

Code:

Thx for the nodes , the devs now have the nodes and working on it !

Regards  Lafu
Activity: 325
Merit: 251
Any ideas?

Regards  Lafu 

Hello Lafu,

Code:

legendary

Regards  Lafu 
Activity: 8
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support/SupportTicket?ticketId=164842

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support/SupportTicket?ticketId=118770

What kind of mockery?
closed the ticket, but they did not solve the problem!
money for the balance is not credited!
transaction is confirmed!
lawlessness!
Activity: 28
Waiting for ticket #111151 to be solved for 20 days.... Please help!!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
what's going on with cryptopia? what's a ruckus about?
I rarely trade there, but I deposit, buy/sell, withdraw a couple times with no problem (so far)
is this exchange slowly turned scam or just bad support and service management?
donator
Activity: 446
Merit: 262
Interesting.

Can you help Lafu?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Put it all on the line and go for broke
I have been a long time user of Cryptopia but there are so many coins listed that it is hard to decide what to invest in. I don't do my long term investing here. Its more to get future coins for staking and as a day trading platform. You can get burned quickly here though since many coins get pumped and dumped so proceed with caution. I've never had any problem withdrawing either. It's a fun platform to use.
Activity: 49
Any news about LTC  DOGE markets?

Interested to know this as well, good job so far with the listings.  Smiley
Activity: 31
Why withdrawal is processing for 7 days and no response from support?
should your clients start be worrying?

I guess we should start.. Since support is dead and withdraws and deposits are not working properly.
I will update, hope for the best

No response from support withdrawal "processing" since 14.1
I will update when have news
Wanted to make new deposits but will wait recommend you all to wait to my update.
Now cryptopya reported:
"Failed to broadcast: Refund issued"
I want to withdraw my money now!
created another withdraw "processing" again
Dear community do not deposit any BTC or altcoins to cryptopya till Il approve they didn't become a scam

All good with my Withdrawals and Deposits. Have you confirmed the email?
Activity: 54
Any news about LTC  DOGE markets?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
SmartCash blockchain rollback

Due to recent issues that have resulted in SmartCash performing a chain rollback, Cryptopia has suspended trading for this currency and will be closing the SmartCash markets.
For all those users who have a balance of SmartCash, we advise you to withdraw your funds to a version 1.0.2.0 wallet.

The correct version of the wallet can be found at: https://github.com/SmartCash/smartcash/releases/tag/v1.0.2
If you are unable to withdraw, or do not know how to withdraw to a wallet, please contact the coin developers.

Once all funds have been withdrawn from Cryptopia, users should contact the coin developers for further instructions.

The coin developers can be reached at: [email protected]

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience at this time.

since there's a blockchain rollback, i suppose smartcash will be delisted from cryptopia

You are correct, Cryptopia is delisting SmartCash. Below is the official statment from Cryptopia about SmartCash, they don't say 'delisting' they say 'closing'.

Due to recent issues that have resulted in SmartCash performing a chain rollback, Cryptopia has suspended trading for this currency and will be closing the SmartCash markets. For all those users who have a balance of SmartCash, we advise you to withdraw your funds the latest SmartCash wallet

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Delist notice - PASC

Pascal Coin (PASC) has been in a status of delisting for some time. This is because of an above average support load being created due to bad transactions from another service provider which we then had to recover. We did reach out to the other provider at the time but were unable to come to a satisfactory solution for both parties, unfortunately this means that Cryptopia will no longer be supporting Pascal.

We realize that adequate notice was not provided to our users so we have extended the delist date to the 1st March 2018. Please close all open orders and withdraw your PASC before this date.

Your updated regarding on delisting,listing or whatsoever things that get benefits on their site, But what about the problem on withdrawals/deposits? Your support is inactive and you should address those one, the tickets has been filed up since Cryptopia team is so slow to respond those issue since it can make your exchangers as bad choice to trade on.
Activity: 5
Would you like to take a look at LbryCoin "LBC"
exactly on the 15th I made a draw from the pool to the LBC portfolio on Cryptopia. and after a few hours the same goes into maintenance
but I do not see progress
thankful
Jump to: